• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision The Mother of All Night Vision and Thermal Private Sales!

Damn.. I go on vacation for one week and the world ends.

Will pm a trade offer on the Tig if its still available in a couple of days when I get home. I might have an ANVIS-9 you might be interested in. (WP, perfect tubes, flight approved).

Nice catch Vitali! Can't wait to see those.

Jeff

20220526_220118.jpg

Open to offers and trades, but primarily looking for cash. If you don’t hear back from me it’s probably because I won’t be considering low-ball offers or I’m not interested in whatever Poverty Pony you want to trade.

In the spirit of Matthew 13:44, I offer the following (pics at bottom, more upon request):

ITEM #1: SOLD!
PACKAGE DEAL: Trijicon UTC-Xii Full Original Factory Kit. Under 20 hours total power-on use. Like new condition. All original accessories and documentation. Purchased from authorized Trijicon dealer. PLUS: Brand new, legit full Wilcox factory kit — Full Power RAPTAR-S with Wilcox TracIR Cable. Both RAP and Cable are **ZERO HOUR** usage. Never mounted. Checked for function only. PRICE: $32,500 shipped FedEx Next-Day, insured.

ITEM #2:
Factory new, full kit Trijicon UTM-X with all original accessories and documentation. Purchased new from an authorized Trijicon dealer. Under 5 total power-on hours. Fantastic do-it-all thermal (monocular / spotter, clip-on, dedicated weapon mount) with full TracIR compatibility. PRICE: $15,500 shipped FedEx Next-Day, insured.

ITEM #3: SPF!
Factory new, full kit Pixels on Target (PoT) Voodoo-S with all original accessories and documentation. Purchased new from an authorized PoT dealer. Under 20 total power-on hours. Fantastic do-it-all micro-thermal (monocular / spotter, clip-on, dedicated weapon mount) with full TracIR compatibility. PRICE: $13,750 shipped FedEx Next-Day, insured.

ITEM #4: SOLD!
The only privately-owned Andres Industries TigIR-6M 640px thermal clip-on in America! All others in existence are the 6Z “commercial” variant. The 6M has a different eyepiece, has internal reticles, and is collimated from the factory. Full original factory kit. Under 50 hours total power-on usage. Includes all original factory accessories and documentation along with all Era-Tac mounting height plates for various optic heights. The 6M is machine gun rated. PRICE: $11,500 shipped FedEx Next-Day, insured.

ITEM #5: SOLD! Last One!
Trijicon SkeetIR-X full factory kit purchased new from an authorized Trijicon dealer. All original accessories and documentation. TracIR compatible. Under 100 total power-on hours. Never mounted to a weapon. Was a backup unit — never saw swamp duty ;). PRICE: $12,750 shipped FedEx Next-Day, insured.

ITEM #6: SPF!
Safran Optics-1 eCOTI. Brand new, under 1-hour total power-on usage. Full factory kit, purchased directly from TNVC. Includes PVS-31A mount. PRICE: $7,950 shipped FedEx Next-Day, insured.

ITEM #7:
Likely the world’s only 3700 FOM DTNVS with RPO glass. Only Heimdahl has seen better. 91LP / 40+ SN epic NODs. I have a legit $20K into these (Jay at SureShot can confirm) and I’ve had some serious dudes wear these and they’re universally blown away. There are a couple of noted specks on the tube sheets, which is why they made it into private hands instead of into a set of Tier-1 Fusion Panos. PRICE: $16,750 shipped FedEx Next-Day, insured.

Oh so much more to come, including bonkers IR frickin’ layzur beems, other NODs and Thermals, and possibly some Pew Toys coupled with exotic ammo (think M107A1s with X-Ray’d Raufoss, M249s with M855A1, and much, much more)!

Assorted faux toes in no particular order…
View attachment 7875693
View attachment 7875694
NGAL going up for grabs? 🔥

I feel like once the xELRs arrive they may take a hit to their value so now might be the time to sell if you’re considering it. The Xii will still have size/weight advantages but I think most people buy them for the superior performance and there will soon be a cheaper alternative on that front.

I feel like once the xELRs arrive they may take a hit to their value so now might be the time to sell if you’re considering it. The Xii will still have size/weight advantages but I think most people buy them for the superior performance and there will soon be a cheaper alternative on that front.
Yeah that’s true. I just never sold anything that expensive so not really sure how the whole process works.

But yeah this might be the best time to sell for sure

I’m not so sure about xELR effect on UTC-Xii value. The size/weight difference is non-trivial, and TracIR is titties for a lot of guys (me included). Plus, there are a finite number of UTC’s in the wild, where you’ll always be able to score a behemoth xELR.

I think the xELR is a great option, and will have one for sure, but it won’t compel me to give up my last UTC.

I’m not so sure about xELR effect on UTC-Xii value. The size/weight difference is non-trivial, and TracIR is titties for a lot of guys (me included). Plus, there are a finite number of UTC’s in the wild, where you’ll always be able to score a behemoth xELR.

I think the xELR is a great option, and will have one for sure, but it won’t compel me to give up my last UTC.
I sold my skeet Ir and UTM to fund this UTC.

It’s part of the family already 😂😂

Reactions: TheHorta

They are only bringing in 50 of the xELRs IIRC. I guess they could bring in more someday but the xELRs are probably going to be fairly limited in number too. TracIR is cool shit and I think they said they might work on it for the Theon units.

They are only bringing in 50 of the xELRs IIRC. I guess they could bring in more someday but the xELRs are probably going to be fairly limited in number too. TracIR is cool shit and I think they said they might work on it for the Theon units.
Theon says no-go for TracIR.

• Haha
Reactions: Eliteuas
I was told my a local eotech nv vender that they were told by eotech that the people that are getting the xELRs have just a 6 month exclusive than more vendors will have access. Or at least thats what he said they told him when I asked him about buying one.
And talking to Down range thermal, Im pretty sure he told me he himself was getting more than 50. thought he said 80 or so. and hes not the only one thats getting them.

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
I was at EoTech’s booth at The Gathering talking about their new thermals. I asked about the possibility of TracIR in the future, and the rep said they were working on it. Who knows haha

I was at EoTech’s booth at The Gathering talking about their new thermals. I asked about the possibility of TracIR in the future, and the rep said they were working on it. Who knows haha
Maybe in future, but current units won’t be upgradeable.

• Haha
Reactions: Eliteuas

Matthew 13:44

The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl​

44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta

Matthew 13:44​

The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl​

44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
So in the spirit of the verse can I buy the table with everything on it for 100$?