• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The murders have begun.

…and the governments continue to negotiate with them as if they were legitimate instead of laying waste.

This is part of the success of the withdraw that Biden is telling everyone about, American's are safer with his foreign policies. First President to give the enemy a list of people who aided America during the war. Last time Biden checked his watch it wasn't a kill list as reported by the press.

So that refrigerator video is supposed to be proof of house-to-house executions?

Yes, let's save Aghanis, drop a nuke on them ?

Can folks finally stop pretending like you suddenly care about afghanis just because MSM told you to ? Like some fucking mindless drones from North Korea .......

Tomorrow same media will be telling you we need to sanction Afghanistan to the max to spread some more misery than will be endured anyway, probably just to save Afghanis !

sob stories and gullible idiots...................... :eek: :poop: :poop:

Last edited:
the US Govt upon finding out the Tally-Bon is not, in fact, more "tolerant" like they had said

giphy.gif

Reactions: notacos4u
…and the governments continue to negotiate with them as if they were legitimate instead of laying waste.
They negotiate with them because biden and his crew sold all of our equipment to them and God only knows what else.

Die on your feet or on your knees

they chose knees.

Reactions: Jscb1b
The islamic terror threat is over so says Biden and his administration, check your watches that is a 20 year old threat. The new terror threat is unvaxed Trump supporters , the deporable Americans who Hillary hates. If your active duty or Veterans this administration and president does not like taking time out of their day if you happen to get killed in action even if it their fault.

Well, now is the time to see if all the gear and no idea holds true.
I know that's not true. There's plenty who are happy to teach them anyway. They will learn to use the gear. If you havent seen the actual approximation of what it all is, you will stroke out when you do. Biden and his corrupt slimy ass family just made a billion

when will they learn that some cultures have no aversion to dishonesty whatsoever under many circumstances?
they will look you directly in the face and lie like a rug. they expect you to know, and shame on you if you don't.
i had a neighbor that always gave me hint. everytime he lied, he would begin by saying "i tell you the truth...i tell you the truth..."

They didn't buy shit,they got it for free thanks to Mr.Potato head.
Oh they bought it! That I am absolutely sure of, the money just went into the biden crime family not the USA

Think about it. You think the biden family would just give it away when they can do what they've done for decades??? Yeah right.

Oh they bought it! That I am absolutely sure of, the money just went into the biden crime family not the USA

Think about it. You think the biden family would just give it away when they can do what they've done for decades??? Yeah right.
Why settle for 10 percent when you can get 100 percent

Hope, Change and Blame Trump

Why does this sound so familiar?