• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The new Area419 rifle is finished

GaryinCC

Hired gun
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2007
corpus christi, texas
Well I just got my new stick from Jon at Area419 firearms. This thing is sick. The workmanship is great. I bought every part from here on the hide....(just like all my guns)....from hide vendors. They really do give us the best deals.

I started talking to Jon about building a rifle. We picked out a barrel and I shipped him my scope.
When he received all my parts he had the rifle built in three days. When we finally had it all in hand ready to ship it was only about two weeks total. Most of that time was shipping stuff.

Action was his hellfighter action.
Barrel we got from Bugholes Rock 1-10 MTU
Stock came from Milehigh. It was black and FDE but Jon coated the black parts burnt bronze.
Trigger is Jewell supplied from Jon.
Scope is Steiner military 5x25 MSR bought from a member here on the for sale section.
He even custom cut me a SKB case.

He coated the gun in burnt bronze ceracoat and the bolt and rails in micro slick gray.

All in all I love the gun and can't say w ought good things about Jon. He was totally cool with all of my 100 emails asking questions and about 50 texts from me at all hours of the night as I thought of details.

Gun shoots good. I am loading hand loads tonight. I shot 20 rounds of silver state ammo through it and shot about 1/2" groups. The flyers where me. I need to use smaller dot. I was aiming at the dot instead of aiming at the center of the dot.

Anyways here are the pics.
sy6a2atu.jpg
uhy8a6yg.jpg
9ymy4apa.jpg
mepy3ede.jpg
e9a3utuz.jpg
yhu9yjyj.jpg
muryjasu.jpg
yvutehe2.jpg
yze8e7u2.jpg
T

Anyways call Jon. Great guy.

Home

[email protected]

Please keep in mind that this post was done on my IPhone. So auto correct could have screwed me in a few places. Don't judge my writing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more. Jon has awesome customer service, very fast turn around times and great attention to detail. I'm a pickey person and had not one thing to complain about on my 7rsaum. Keep up the great work Jon.

Very nice build. BB goes great with the color of your AI skins. Props to a builder with a great first name!