• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The New Marine Corps

hlee

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2012
    TX
    I'm not, nor have I ever been, a part of any branch of any military. Some would say that means that I don't have the right to opine on any facet of the military. But, I saw this article and couldn't pass it up...

Personally, I don't think that the Marine Corps has any need to "reflect Amercia." Sure, Gen. David Berger says all the right sounding words; "Transitioning to a talent management system will enable us to better harness and develop the unique skills and strengths of our Marines, improve the performance of our units in competition and combat, and ensure that we remain ‘most ready when the Nation is least ready,’ today and into the future." They sound right if you are casting for a vaguely military themed movie.

I think that Eleanor Roosevelt said it best, and the Marines should strive to emulate her impression of that fine organization...

'“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

It appears the winner of the election fraud- former VP and former Senator joe biden- has decided he needs to ruin the 'Corps to mirror the rest of the already 'improved' branches. The damage the dems are doing to our republic is incalculable. I wish Trump had used federal LEO and troops to stop the soft coup against him.

"Transitioning" adopt permanently the outward or physical characteristics of the gender one identifies with, as opposed to those associated with one's birth sex.

Its sad to see the Military to adapt to political woke liberal policies which will lead to a loss of life in battle.

Just thinking about how this would have worked in 1976 when I went through Boot Camp.

Drill Instructor: "Bend and thrust until I get tired watching, you bunch of dickless maggots."
    Recruit: "I'm gender-flexible and non-binary ... and that 'dickless' reference offends me."
    Drill Instructor: "What is your Recruiter's name, and where can I find him?"
    Recruit: "We don't use 'him' or 'her' anymore ... please use 'they'."
    Drill Instructor: "It's obviously time for me to retire."

This didn't happen over night so when do you think was the last Marine Commander who served who was Traditional Old Corps and what year was it?

Neller was openly hostile to Trump in public forums.

John Kelly and Mattis worked behind his back to undermine him. Im sure Dunford joined that subterfuge.

Hate Trump personally but understand his policies were good for America.

Berger has been killing the ability of the USMC to operate as an independent combined arms unit. It was a unique ability only the USMC had. I am not totally convinced his ideas are based only on the threat of "cheap" drone weapons eliminating the survivability of "expensive" weapons systems.

Guy at work was USMC commissioned and absolutely loves the cum butter produced from the loins of Kelly, Mattis and MacKenzie. He new Scheller but somehow brushes aside his criticism.

How anyone can look at what happened in August and think anything coming out of the current leadership is good surprises me.

Loyalty to Corps and Country no longer exists.

Anyone heard anything about the 18 Marines still suffering months after the Afghan terror attack......like so many other things....forgotten.

Just thinking about how this would have worked in 1976 when I went through Boot Camp.

Drill Instructor: "Bend and thrust until I get tired watching, you bunch of dickless maggots."
    Recruit: "I'm gender-flexible and non-binary ... and that 'dickless' reference offends me."
    Drill Instructor: "What is your Recruiter's name, and where can I find him?"
    Recruit: "We don't use 'him' or 'her' anymore ... please use 'they'."
    Drill Instructor: "It's obviously time for me to retire."
    And this was how they first started the purge in the military. I watched a lot of mid-level/senior NCOs leave because of this BS. Now they found out enough of us weren't leaving, so now they are using the shot as an excuse.

They will then flood the military with they "yes Sir" folks who dont question orders and bam....you have your new military formed in their eyes of what they wanted all along.

I'm glad I'm out. I do miss a lot of people and being able to train my medics and pass my knowledge along. But there wasnt anything I could do about the BS anymore. I couldnt even tell you how many times I was reprimanded for trying to be an NCO. I truly put my soldiers above myself and my family, you can ask my wife about that, but I always took care of them.

Funny thing is the Army times was going to do an article on what happened to me near the end of my career....they asked me to get certain documents and I did....they just stopped replying to my emails and such. I knew deep down they weren't going to do the article. It would have opened a huge can of worms.

Doc

Neller was openly hostile to Trump in public forums.

John Kelly and Mattis worked behind his back to undermine him. Im sure Dunford joined that subterfuge.

Hate Trump personally but understand his policies were good for America.

Berger has been killing the ability of the USMC to operate as an independent combined arms unit. It was a unique ability only the USMC had. I am not totally convinced his ideas are based only on the threat of "cheap" drone weapons eliminating the survivability of "expensive" weapons systems.

Guy at work was USMC commissioned and absolutely loves the cum butter produced from the loins of Kelly, Mattis and MacKenzie. He new Scheller but somehow brushes aside his criticism.

How anyone can look at what happened in August and think anything coming out of the current leadership is good surprises me.

Loyalty to Corps and Country no longer exists.

Anyone heard anything about the 18 Marines still suffering months after the Afghan terror attack......like so many other things....forgotten.
    Neller was a bruiser, and made no bones about it.

Mattis was a fucking woke snake.

It appears the winner of the election fraud- former VP and former Senator joe biden- has decided he needs to ruin the 'Corps to mirror the rest of the already 'improved' branches. The damage the dems are doing to our republic is incalculable. I wish Trump had used federal LEO and troops to stop the soft coup against him.
    I wished he had crossed the Rubicon.

Students and scholars of political history will debate and ask why he didn't. He had every right to.

Last edited:
    And this was how they first started the purge in the military. I watched a lot of mid-level/senior NCOs leave because of this BS. Now they found out enough of us weren't leaving, so now they are using the shot as an excuse.

They will then flood the military with they "yes Sir" folks who dont question orders and bam....you have your new military formed in their eyes of what they wanted all along.

I'm glad I'm out. I do miss a lot of people and being able to train my medics and pass my knowledge along. But there wasnt anything I could do about the BS anymore. I couldnt even tell you how many times I was reprimanded for trying to be an NCO. I truly put my soldiers above myself and my family, you can ask my wife about that, but I always took care of them.

Funny thing is the Army times was going to do an article on what happened to me near the end of my career....they asked me to get certain documents and I did....they just stopped replying to my emails and such. I knew deep down they weren't going to do the article. It would have opened a huge can of worms.

Doc
    Why don't you go rogue with the article anyway? I'm sure it would be worth a read.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Future Marine Corps?

military_scifi.jpg

c46d4af9a518b8c081da56663f4d5f42-700.jpg

sci-fi-spaceship-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Hopefully...

I thought this started under Obama because he despised the US as a superpower.
    Unrestricted illegal immigration to destroy the middle class and also destroy the military so the US couldn't abuse it's strength around the world any longer.
    He also despised/despises honkies, no matter what class they are or side of the aisle they're on.

I wished he had crossed the Rubicon.

Students and scholars of political history will debate and ask why he didn't. He had every right to.

Hmmmmmm....collateral damage comes to mind.
    Difficult to be a successful business man, when the financial system is burnt to the ground.
    Civil war is rough on real estate investments and insurance doesn't cover acts of war.
    Awful lot of precision rifles out there and leaders are primary targets of opportunity.

Only thing worse than winning a war, is losing one.
    Repairing the damage and burying the dead is rough for everyone.

Hmmmmmm....collateral damage comes to mind.
    Difficult to be a successful business man, when the financial system is burnt to the ground.
    Civil war is rough on real estate investments and insurance doesn't cover acts of war.
    Awful lot of precision rifles out there and leaders are primary targets of opportunity.

Only thing worse than winning a war, is losing one.
    Repairing the damage and burying the dead is rough for everyone.
    Most all of the framers were successful businessmen who sacrificed and lost their fortunes to create America while putting a target on their backs. A musket ball can kill you just as dead as a .50 cal. M107.

Burying the enemy is a lot easier now if you have a backhoe.

No argument Tex.

American Revolution, changed the rules for warfare in that era
    Guerilla tactics, targeting officers, fighting from concealment.

The War between the States was worse.
    When the hate splits families, the resulting devastation is horrific.
    No one wins. It becomes a survival only option.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    No argument Tex.

American Revolution, changed the rules for warfare in that era
    Guerilla tactics, targeting officers, fighting from concealment.

The War between the States was worse.
    When the hate splits families, the resulting devastation is horrific.
    No one wins. It becomes a survival only option.
    I've already suffered experienced losses in the family as a result of the 2016 election and not a shots been fired. I have no desire to ever speak to them again and I'm sure the feelings mutual.

I feel cleaner now, so that was a win. No more backstabbing, undermining or sibling rivalry. Fuck 'um.