• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The new SS, hitler would be proud

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  •  
    You got that right. These people are out of control insane. Basically the country is over. And then lame duck republitards will be all in on it trust me.

60xv83.jpg

Also, its not a 'growing' amount of domestic terrorists out of nowhere, or terrorists in general. It's normal people literally not giving a single fuck as to what the .gov wants at a level that has since been unprecedented. Their tie off point is a simple, 'if you dont agree with/do what we say, you're a domestic terrorist'. Nothing more.

There has been a massive change in mentality for basically all Americans since the early 2000s. The only thing both sides can agree on finally is that the .gov is no ones friend and we FINALLY stopped believing that they were.

I mean, how many times were you expecting to fuck everyone over and for them to not fucking hate you?

I would say it's more akin to the Soviet NKVD. But, generally speaking all top tier "state security" agencies are the same soup, different seasonings.

We can thank the Patriot Act and creation of DHS for setting precedent in this country. We were getting along just fine before that. The bumblefuckery/miscommunication/non-communication of the existing 3 letter agencies shouldn't have justified the creation of ANOTHER bumblefuckery 3 letter agency.

I would say it's more akin to the Soviet NKVD. But, generally speaking all top tier "state security" agencies are the same soup, different seasonings.

We can thank the Patriot Act and creation of DHS Dick Cheney and his boy, George, for setting precedent in this country. We were getting along just fine before that. The bumblefuckery/miscommunication/non-communication of the existing 3 letter agencies shouldn't have justified the creation of ANOTHER bumblefuckery 3 letter agency.
    FIFY

We can thank the Patriot Act and creation of DHS for setting precedent in this country. We were getting along just fine before that. The bumblefuckery/miscommunication/non-communication of the existing 3 letter agencies shouldn't have justified the creation of ANOTHER bumblefuckery 3 letter agency.

Never let a crisis go to waste

They've been waiting for something to happen for a while now, and already marinated themselves as 'victims' with a fence that they put up and talk out of nowhere about domestic terrorists. Remember how the domestic terrorist thing all of a sudden became front and center and our biggest problem according them .gov yet everyone else was looking around at each other and didn't know if they were actually serious?

They've been waiting on an 'attack' that is larger than 1-2 people that they can substantiate themselves by. It hasn't happened. They have even turned the retarded overreach bullshit level to 12 and nothings really happened other than everyone now completely hates them. But, what they 'need' to happened hasn't.

The end goal is/was to have something go on to where they could continue the 'domestic terrorist' bullshit and then point at something specific and be like look look, see, we're right! MSM would start 24/7 in on all sorts of generalized strawman 'white domestic terrorists EVERYWHERE!1!111' or 'how you could be a domestic terrorist and not know it!' where magically, a bill shows up to be talked about.

That bill, will be a domestic version of the Patriot Act, which we all know just how fucking awful that turned out to be. Then you'll have all these whiny bitch congresspeople go on the news and repeat the same 'how they're scared for their lives' and 'how I cant sleep at night' and shit about how 'my kids are being targeted at school' and whatever shit that didn't happen, over and over to give the 50% retards in this country the idea that the .gov is the victims of domestic terrorists and this is what needs to happen to protect them!

It'll get crammed down everyone's throat as it'll be based on a metric ton of federal money going to states/local municipalities for it to work; your conservative governor will sign on just like everyone else, because it will be the largest chunk of graft ever seen before.

This is the basics of how I've seen them doing the whole national police/domestic terrorism/lets chase down anyone who doesn't parrot what we want them to, trifecta.

The good news is, everyone is armed like a motherfucker these days and the most incompetent shit ever is anything the local/state/federal gov does. A large majority of people have also shifted into the 'fuck you, leave me alone' crowd over the last 10 years and with their bullshit policies on tax/vaccine/jobs/selling us out, they've made exactly 0 friends over the last year.

Sounds like a bunch of free night vision and gov funded vehicles for me to drive around.

The good news is, everyone is armed like a motherfucker these days and the most incompetent shit ever is anything the local/state/federal gov does. A large majority of people have also shifted into the 'fuck you, leave me alone' crowd over the last 10 years and with their bullshit policies on tax/vaccine/jobs/selling us out, they've made exactly 0 friends over the last year.

+1

You don't need a crystal ball to know the government will violently attack the citizenry long before anyone stands up to their open totalitarianism. You can say that by then it will be too late, but I think the lack of any fucks given and that we outnumber them hundreds to one justifies their fear that we will not allow our republic to become the totalitarian nightmare they all seem to favor as their wipe their asses with my Constitution.

This country was FOUNDED on anti-authoritarianism! All you have to do is listen to Unterscharfurer Olsen's clear words to understand that the Just-us department is completely compromised with leftist totalitarians.

Here's two tips from someone who knows, on why this is retarded, and why winning against this scenario is to not fight them in this manner.

- For an insurgency to win, it simply has to not lose. That's it. You don't need to win, to win, you need to outlast the other guy. See: Afghanistan.

- If you are a 'home based' insurgency, you basically sit at your home on the porch drinking coffee, looking at all of those camo tards with the ISR up in the sky looking for.......absolutely nothing. Because you're all at home drinking coffee right now. There are so many of you, that causing random problems like all of a sudden a convoy is hit, or 1-2 random soldiers shot from who knows where or whatever (think large scale IRA), that no one can remotely be tied to anything as its everyone and no one at the same time. Just drink coffee on your porch for the most part. Don't fight them heads up, ever, because, why?

Anyone with a plan to attack/ambush/counter attack/whatever, is dumb and is trying to fight harder, but definitely not smarter.

Here's two tips from someone who knows, on why this is retarded, and why winning against this scenario is to not fight them in this manner.

- For an insurgency to win, it simply has to not lose. That's it. You don't need to win, to win, you need to outlast the other guy. See: Afghanistan.

- If you are a 'home based' insurgency, you basically sit at your home on the porch drinking coffee, looking at all of those camo tards with the ISR up in the sky looking for.......absolutely nothing. Because you're all at home drinking coffee right now. There are so many of you, that causing random problems like all of a sudden a convoy is hit, or 1-2 random soldiers shot from who knows where or whatever (think large scale IRA), that no one can remotely be tied to anything as its everyone and no one at the same time. Just drink coffee on your porch for the most part. Don't fight them heads up, ever, because, why?

Anyone with a plan to attack/ambush/counter attack/whatever, is dumb and is trying to fight harder, but definitely not smarter.
    The "war games" could have several effects. Among them:

1) Gets our soldiers used to the idea of firing on US citizens. Desensitizes them, if you will.
    2) Gets non-think-for-yourself types used to the idea of the armed forces firing on US citizens. Again - desensitization.
    3) Further divides the American people into yet another us vs. them grouping, by keeping this notion of 'domestic terrorists' and 'insurrectionists' in the public eye.
    4) I'm sure several others not yet thought of...

Reactions: BLEE

- For an insurgency to win, it simply has to not quit. That's it. You don't need to win, to win, you need to outlast the other guy. See: Afghanistan, Vietnam, Peninsula Campaign, American Revolution
    FTFY.

Before the victory at Trenton Washington contemplated retreating to western PA/OH for a guerilla Campaign. He knew that the key even before the term guerilla was even coined that keeping the fight going was more important than winning.

They might have to find out the hard way.

Yeah isn't this what people were freaking out about with jade helm or whatever? lol
    i participated in 93….and it had been going on a LONG time before that; and continues to this day. it has nothing to do with current events in this country.

see “barry sadler” (i served with his son-dude couldnt find his ass with both hands, a map, compass, and three motherfuckers jumping up and down behind him pointing at it and shouting; but he COULD handle snakes, scorpions, spiders, and any other critter you wouldnt want to touch unlike anybody i ever saw)

Last edited: