• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The next crisis looms...

Lets see:
  1. Outsource everything you can to lowest cost producers with complicated and opaque supply chains
  2. Make it illegal for the average person to import drugs from outside the US to protect domestic middlemen; plenty of the stuff your buying from a "US" supplier is made by the same Indian pharma company that also supplies other first world countries (e.g., EU) but the price is jacked up by 500% vs what it cost in the EU or Canada
Yet folks still act surprised when things go to shit in the US pharma market...

Lets see:
  1. Outsource everything you can to lowest cost producers with complicated and opaque supply chains
  2. Make it illegal for the average person to import drugs from outside the US to protect domestic middlemen; plenty of the stuff your buying from a "US" supplier is made by the same Indian pharma company that also supplies other first world countries (e.g., EU) but the price is jacked up by 500% vs what it cost in the EU or Canada
Yet folks still act surprised when things go to shit in the US pharma market...

Allowing individuals to import drugs is a recipe for disaster.

That was the only way to get me some Ivermectin.....good thing I'm well stocked now.

Okay, now imagine no regulations with outside retailers selling fake drugs. I understand the premise but the results would be disastrous. Controlling drug manufacture and import is needed.

However, they need to drastically overhaul the drug and health industry.

Okay, now imagine no regulations with outside retailers selling fake drugs. I understand the premise but the results would be disastrous. Controlling drug manufacture and import is needed.

Haaaa good luck with that waaaaaayyyyyy too much greed involved.

The current state of affairs is working just great for the pharma companies milking the American consumer dry. No changes will be made, but perhaps, if we are lucky, our politicians will give us a nice dog an pony show telling us how much they care...

Reactions: Leadpilot
gettyimages-2014797_wide-63b7c37d4f468e2e77418b22727b0963281bad24-s1400-c100.jpg

mostly peaceful mobs of people chaise down Frankenstein's monster I mean Joe Biden
and his abby normal brain to save Timmy from the well , this should be the next crisis , but you know it will never happen .

Reactions: LonewolfMcQuade
gettyimages-2014797_wide-63b7c37d4f468e2e77418b22727b0963281bad24-s1400-c100.jpg

mostly peaceful mobs of people chaise down Frankenstein's monster I mean Joe Biden
and his abby normal brain to save Timmy from the well , this should be the next crisis , but you know it will never happen .
Well, can we, in frustration, at least say, Fuck Joe Biden?

Reactions: acudaowner
You can, but I'd prefer to say fuck politicians as both parties have been in bed with big pharma for wayy too long.
CAnt blame just the politicians, it was the Pharma companies themselves who sold us out to the commies.

Reactions: Franko
Haaaa good luck with that waaaaaayyyyyy too much greed involved.
You're not wrong.
The current state of affairs is working just great for the pharma companies milking the American consumer dry. No changes will be made, but perhaps, if we are lucky, our politicians will give us a nice dog an pony show telling us how much they care...
Current state of affairs is fucked on all sides.

Reactions: Im2bent
Personally I believe in free......period. The government has too much control over everything in our lives. A free individual should be able to buy any medicine they like on the free market. Screw the nanny state on that and 100,000 other over reaches. We pay for the whole world to have cheap meds due to several hundred % markup here. Now do green energy.......fuel....electronics.....weapons and military gear......etc...etc...etc.

I'm not in pharma but have some exposure via the healthcare and insurance world. The sheer amount of greed and fuckery going on out there is mind bending.

I worked in the lab and there is a lot of greed (corporate side) but it also cost a lot of money to develop a drug. Even then most drugs developed do not pass trials.

Making drugs is expensive as shit when it is properly regulated from manufacturing standpoint.

I worked in the lab and there is a lot of greed (corporate side) but it also cost a lot of money to develop a drug. Even then most drugs developed do not pass trials.

Making drugs is expensive as shit when it is properly regulated from manufacturing standpoint.
Have a friend that works in the development side; says he understands the need for the business folk as drugs don't get made without them but says he still feels the need to take a shower after talking to them for any period of time.

Have a friend that works in the development side; says he understands the need for the business folk as drugs don't get made without them but says he still feels the need to take a shower after talking to them for any period of time.

Tell him to talk to the legal department at a big pharma company, talk about needing a shower. Those fuckers are ruthless.

No changes will be made, but perhaps, if we are lucky, our politicians will give us a nice dog an pony show telling us how much they care...

Yeah, and how much better it will be if only we would “vote” for them……

The only thing that seems to get better these days is the size of their bank accounts…..