• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Berenson, who's an investigative journalist, has been following this "pandemic" closely and has some interesting stats and insights. He's on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexBerenson

And he also has a interesting book in regards to this "pandemic", called: Unreported Truths About COVID-19 and Lockdowns.

It's full of statistics, timelines and references, and really shows (through actual facts and stats), how incompetent our governments are, and how the policies have been a complete overreaction, one based on little to no evidence or science.

The vaccine design and production rollout is an impressive feat by the Trump administration and Big Pharma. From a purely professional standpoint, I'm in awe; I've had minor running changes on trivial automotive components take longer than this entire rollout.

The testing is another story altogether. Sorry, but sticking ~50k healthy people with this completely new type of drug, observing for side effects in only the shortest of terms, and then calling it all-good does not strike me as good science or engineering.

There are also some serious ethical conversations we're not having, particularly around vaccinating the elderly. If doses are scarce and test data is limited, should we be sticking frail elderly with this stuff? Or is that where it has the most benefit due to the low mortality rate among younger (<55) people?

The vaccine design and production rollout is an impressive feat by the Trump administration and Big Pharma. From a purely professional standpoint, I'm in awe; I've had minor running changes on trivial automotive components take longer than this entire rollout.

The testing is another story altogether. Sorry, but sticking ~50k healthy people with this completely new type of drug, observing for side effects in only the shortest of terms, and then calling it all-good does not strike me as good science or engineering.

There are also some serious ethical conversations we're not having, particularly around vaccinating the elderly. If doses are scarce and test data is limited, should we be sticking frail elderly with this stuff? Or is that where it has the most benefit due to the low mortality rate among younger (<55) people?

Or are the elderly being considered expendable test subjects?

How much testing do you need for a cocktail of existing vaccines?
How much for a placebo?

What is the minimum amount of time they can get away with and appear like they did a legitimate trial?

10 days?
30 days?
3 months?
6 months?

The correct number is 13 dead after vaccination; all of them are described as of a very high age and “frail”.
Not saying you're wrong, but curious why all news outlets are saying 23. Also, old and frail is a weak argument in my opinion. I wonder how many old and frail people get other vaccinations that have actually been tested properly and still die. My guess is not as many.

I was on the radio to people in the UK they said 13 people.

They could not express thier contempt for thier lockdown properly on the radio.

Not saying you're wrong, but curious why all news outlets are saying 23. Also, old and frail is a weak argument in my opinion. I wonder how many old and frail people get other vaccinations that have actually been tested properly and still die. My guess is not as many.
I believe it’s a translation issue; the national news are talking about 23 people with reactions to the vaccine where of these 13 died. It is also unclear how “close” to the natural final days these patients also was as they were the weakest of the old population in hospitals.

After these cases the authorities have adjusted the plan so very old patients in final phase of life don’t get the vaccine due to the risk that their system is not able to cope

https://health.wyo.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf

Print the card above, 2 sided, on some heavy card stock.

Find a Facebook post from people in your area who have had the vaccine and posted a pic of their vaccine card. Or ask to see the card of someone you know who got it, and take note of the vaccine info.

Copy the vaccine info from their card to the one you printed. Some people are getting a stick on label, some are getting the info hand written, some are coming with the info pre-printed on the card.

BINGO, you now have had the COVID Vaccine!

Take note of where and how that person got their vaccine so you can use that story if you are questioned.

Currently trying to determine if a "National Database" is being created, and if so how it may come into play down the road.

At least with this, you will be able to get around any simple local restrictions.

Once the word gets out these cards are being made, I am sure that they will try to go with something more formal that is connected to your Drivers License or Passport.

If it comes to that, things are going to be on a whole different level!

Reactions: camocorvette
Not sure if this has been previously posted, but it is VERY MUCH worth the listen.
Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine

*TAKE NOTE - you CAN get a Hydroxychloroquine prescription via online for $90. (I am not making any money off of this)
https://speakwithanmd.com/americasfrontlinedoctors/
This is legit, it is legally be prescribed by a MD via a tele-exam, and it is being filled by a pharmacy in the US.

If you are healthy, most likely there is no need for it. However if you are high risk, or just want to play it safe, it could be a good idea to have it because there are NO gurantees that a physcian will offer it to you.

DO NOT buy into the hype!!!

Reactions: Doc68
My supervisor has tested positive right after taking the vaccine. She was told it is impossible that it is because of the vaccine. The thing is, she testes positive this summer with no symptoms. Now after she took one of the vaccines. She tested positive and is sick also.
Maybe she is the 5%, or 1 in 20, that it doesn't work.

People called us crazy when we said the governments would use bogus "public health" laws to round up healthy people who refused to cower to fear and oppression and ship them off to concentration camps....

Well take one guess where they are starting up concentration camps for folks that refuse to cower.....

Covid: Germany to hold people who refuse to quarantine in detention centres | Daily Mail Online
Hmm, wonder how well the German people will take being put in camps again...

With thier little CV-19 armbands and new tattoos?

Hey wait, ish bist Deutsch.

export1610952914426.jpg

So Trump supposedly going to prove the virus came from China.
10 mins 7 secs in on plandemic 2. the doctor gives a pretty good idea who was involved and where the research started. or you could just start from when the doctor begins his portion of the interview.

i think there was a link someone posted of it if boobtube hasn't removed it like they did the snippet i uploaded with no mention of the virus in the title.

If your in healthcare, Is your employer giving a $200 incentive to get vaccinated?

You are very correct. Part of Warped Speed is that the whole approval process was rushed under the premise that "worth" of the lives saves would outweigh the "risk" of losing some outliers.

And now the narrative change with the change in adminstration: a bat biting a Wuhan lab worker caused the outbreak. Amazing how easy it is to control the story by putting a couple billion into a corrupt political family.

Reactions: Snuby642
Sure seems like this was the plan to stop the economies of the world for a banking reset the more this plays out.

Sure seems like this was the plan to stop the economies of the world for a banking reset the more this plays out.

Look no further then Canada - Trudeau is on tape talking to the UN about the "great reset" - which is all about resetting the economy to be a greener, and more "diverse and inclusive" economy.

Look no further then Canada - Trudeau is on tape talking to the UN about the "great reset" - which is all about resetting the economy to be a greener, and more "diverse and inclusive" economy.
I just listened to a US Ambassador that was bragging that this has been a plan for at least 6years. Virus reset all of it. I didn't catch the title and I have rewound it 6 times. Charlie Ward being interviewed by James Dellingpool is where I heard it but it's 1:28 minutes and is all over the place.

It shows with how much he has given away to other countries as well. Same with the US, more aid was given to other nations than the people. They said the great reset was about equity; the redistribution of wealth to poorer nations. We are having our countries debt risen to levels never seen before, for all of us to pay, in order to prop up poorer countries. Communism on a global scale.

Anyone have the latest overall IFR?

Not the died with covid, but the died of covid, numbers?

After over a year, I would think there is enough data to swag the IFR. But it is never mentioned...

I remember back early in this thread. Numbers of up to 10% were thrown out there by experts. Now, crickets for IFR.

Not that covid isnt killing...but having an IFR number would seemingly be a factor in determining response and mitigation efforts.

Oh well...

It shows with how much he has given away to other countries as well. Same with the US, more aid was given to other nations than the people. They said the great reset was about equity; the redistribution of wealth to poorer nations. We are having our countries debt risen to levels never seen before, for all of us to pay, in order to prop up poorer countries. Communism on a global scale.
And Trump let them write those 2 trillion dollar deals because he has a plan. Today our monetary system is under treasury control. The fed has to ask permission to print money, change interest rates and most important buy US debt. They have been buying our debt at a rate that will have the country out of debt pretty soon. The fed goes bankrupt and crushes the central banking system. It is a one-paragraph law change on either page 564 or 567 of the first stimulus bill. This will also crush China and because they have committed a crime against humanity with the creation and release of this plandemic they will go the way of the DODO bird.
If you look at worldwide demographics CHina is past the age of a conscript army. They needed Hillary to let them rule the world. Today they no longer have any 25-year-olds to fill an army. Russia same thing All of Europe but the influx of Muslims will boost France to again be a power in the region.
Here in the US the Millennials outnumber the boomers. They alone carried us through the 2008 crash because you have to get them out of the house feed them take them to soccer baseball dance class etc. They are now moving into homes and had the largest increase in credit rating in recent data. All that consumption will bouy our economy as the boomers move into retirement and away from being the top consumers. Mexico is another great story. They just need to remove the violence and they will boom. Right now that is keeping the wages and cost down but if it gets safe through reforms and gangster removals watch out. Canada is quickly becoming a retirement community and could cease to exist if they don't act with birth promotions. Good for the hunters and fisherman bad for the cidiots

I am guessing this has already been posted somewhere, but for the late comers that are not going back to read through 60+pages.

Plandemic Series

The FULL truth is out there, but the "MASTERS & MONEY MAKERS" are doing their best to keep it burried.

And to compound, this Bill Gates became the largest owner of farms and farmland in the US
I am guessing this has already been posted somewhere, but for the late comers that are not going back to read through 60+pages.

Plandemic Series

The FULL truth is out there, but the "MASTERS & MONEY MAKERS" are doing their best to keep it burried.

I'm Canadian, and I'm genuinely worried about my RRSL's/investments in Canada. Especially with Freeland as the Finance Minister.

However, the general sentiment in Canada seems to be opposed to mine. Trudeau's popularity has only increased throughout this.

crazypills.jpg

Reactions: HMRamateur
I'm Canadian, and I'm genuinely worried about my RRSL's/investments in Canada. Especially with Freeland as the Finance Minister.

However, the general sentiment in Canada seems to be opposed to mine. Trudeau's popularity has only increased throughout this.

View attachment 7531651
But has it really? Maybe y’all got the same problem the US does.

The biggest joke that no one is getting is this.
Cuomo, blamed Trump for fucking up NY.
Now he is demanding that the Fed give him billions or NY will be forever doomed.
My father passed away in 2016, I remember him saying that they should scrap the whole fucking thing.
God my dad hated liberal fuck stains.
My father was a self made man.
"In my Day We Had Wooden Ships and Iron Men"

The biggest joke that no one is getting is this.
Cuomo, blamed Trump for fucking up NY.
Now he is demanding that the Fed give him billions or NY will be forever doomed.
My father passed away in 2016, I remember him saying that they should scrap the whole fucking thing.
God my dad hated liberal fuck stains.
My father was a self made man.
"In my Day We Had Wooden Ships and Iron Men"
No shit. Trump gave Cuomo all the ventilators, military hospital personnel and equipment, hospital ship, funding, everything he asked for and only ended up using only some fraction of the supplies and giving a large number of ventilators to other states. Same story with California.

Chaps my ass whenever I hear the state Governors blaming the feds/Trump for their mismanagement of their state and it's failing economies due to self-inposed lockdowns, etc.

I hope that state burns to the fucking ground.
I'd like to know what it cost the tax payers for the Medical ship alone?
How about the cost of all the shit going on in DC?
Money?
I bet they are spending 200k a day on water and food alone

I hope that state burns to the fucking ground.
I'd like to know what it cost the tax payers for the Medical ship alone?
How about the cost of all the shit going on in DC?
Money?
I bet they are spending 200k a day on water and food alone

I’d like to see every leftist democrat state fail miserably. That will happen but they will try to drag the rest of the country down with them.

Listen to BOHICA Biden as he goes into Obama’s third term. He and Harris will say that states like New York and California are “too big to fail.” Have you heard that before?

They will say that the United States are like a family and we need to prop up failing states with federal dollars - your dollars. BOHICA.

Reactions: Ravenworks
I’d like to see every leftist democrat state fail miserably. That will happen but they will try to drag the rest of the country down with them.

Listen to BOHICA Biden as he goes into Obama’s third term. He and Harris will say that states like New York and California are “too big to fail.” Have you heard that before?

They will say that the United States are like a family and we need to prop up failing states with federal dollars - your dollars. BOHICA.
Oregon is already soliciting Biden for reparations for the minorities.
Let that get some steam in it.

Hot damn, thats nuts!

French workers have great form in enforcing their rights and decent treatment.
I wonder if this is enough of an excuse for them to riot, take over the factory and hold the management hostage?

Or does the word Covid suddenly render them impotent slaves?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Does not matter. It was just another of a long list of false bullshit to use against the Bad Orange Man since 2016. The truth never mattered as long as it made headlines for a couple days. They never even retracted the lie they just rolled into the next one. It was a scheme to change the hearts and minds a few at a time. Trump's a racist, Trump's a xenophobe, Trump's a Russian spy..........
Who was it that posted that false study in the New England Medical Journal that said hydroxychloroquine was dangerous or whatever? Yeah, no one remembered and nothing will be done about it. It was a tool to help the communists against Trump/America.
Remember what Harry Reid said after lying about mittens? Quote "It doesn't matter. We won!"
ASGH
OANN reporting today doctors and Facebook reversing and saying HCQ IS an effect early treatment and when administered at onset of cv19 can reduce deaths.....

So who is going to jail for......well its not genocide.......perhaps politicide?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Does not matter. It was just another of a long list of false bullshit to use against the Bad Orange Man since 2016. The truth never mattered as long as it made headlines for a couple days. They never even retracted the lie they just rolled into the next one. It was a scheme to change the hearts and minds a few at a time. Trump's a racist, Trump's a xenophobe, Trump's a Russian spy..........
Who was it that posted that false study in the New England Medical Journal that said hydroxychloroquine was dangerous or whatever? Yeah, no one remembered and nothing will be done about it. It was a tool to help the communists against Trump/America.
Remember what Harry Reid said after lying about mittens? Quote "It doesn't matter. We won!"
ASGH

Ditto sentencing of Weissman this week.

The enormity of his crime wont be told and there will be a small paragraph reporting Carter Pages $30 million plus award on the tax payer dime.

Millions wasted covering their crimes and they are back in power.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
  • Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
Status
Not open for further replies.