• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue here is that corporarions run "lean" with heavy reliance on JIT (just in time) supply chain inventory management. That system is under stress and can break given enough demand. Couple this to a huge percentage of meds, etc made in china...and welp thats a recipe for disaster.

Limiting the number of a certain item one can purchase is nothing new. Supermarkets do it all the time with sale items that they know will be in demand. This is to help alleviate some of the stress and to help ensure "fair" public access to the goods.

My local reload store is limiting Varget jugs to one per day...

• Angry
Reactions: TACC and Dpp
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Forced quarantine feels like it's coming fast, at least in some locations. States and localities are declaring states of emergency all over now, they want to get in on that federal funding. Once they're in that state it's pretty easy to call in military help like New York has.

If there is forced quarantine they will find a way to give necessary supplies, but the possibilities of what can happen are endless when it's illegal to freely travel and big things can happen without ever making the news or social media.

NYC is a test run. And yes, states are positioning themselves for the federal funds.

Forced quarantine might end up being,...well a necessity. As much as it pains me to say this. We already know of several examples where people are breaking volunteer quarantines. I know of one myself, although indirectly and not in my specific location.

Many people are retarded, self serving and to put it bluntly extremely arrogant.

But one thing for sure, there isnt panic yet. As mentioned before...true panic is lawless and savage. You can bet your ass the NG will be deployed in areas that get too out of control or into clusters of infection to enforce quarantines.

Others will be deployed to protect supply routes etc.

Lets hope it doesnt come to that. As that is a ugly picture to be sure.

Last edited:
Laughing at this,...just turn the power off an let it eat it's self,....
This is the best picture which sums up the whole panic of everything

Screenshot_20200312-191708_Chrome.jpg

Need some ziploc bags..... for all that food in her cart?

Well this is now getting real in Texas.
Along with schools and sports venues like I gaf now it has turned serious.

TX whiskey was doing a launch of their single barrel bourbon friday.
A party event that I did not want to miss with one of my sons that took the day off.

Jesus is nothing sacred, cancelled due to cv19.

Pain, despair and agony on me.

Joined the horde today at a store on the affluent side of town. No tp. Low water. Line backed way up. Whatever, no panic yes just a bunch of nervous herd behavior.
Across town, at a store on the opposite end of the economic scale: plenty of tp. Full shelves. A decent sale on Boston butt roast.

As usual, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Joined the horde today at a store on the affluent side of town. No tp. Low water. Line backed way up. Whatever, no panic yes just a bunch of nervous herd behavior.
Across town, at a store on the opposite end of the economic scale: plenty of tp. Full shelves. A decent sale on Boston butt roast.

As usual, the truth is somewhere in the middle.
My observations as well. On the lower end of the spectrum, the stores are stocked, people operate as normal. Higher end, people being retarded.

I've had my disaster prep shit in perpetuity, so I'm not worrying about nothing. I am almost out of beer though, so that's a bummer.

Was at at home depot in Fort Worth yesterday.

Shelves full of tp.

Never knew they sold it.

Reactions: Stevo86
Thats the difference of having the means to try to prepare...and well, not having the means.

I guess be grateful if you do.

Reactions: HayStax
I talked to a neighbor today and he said he had 2000lbs of dried peas and corn. He said If things get bad he would trade stuff with me. Who the fuck keeps 2000lbs of peas and corn? If I have to eat peas and corn to stay alive for a year someone is going to fucking pay. I forgot how many hillbillys there were here. I just moved back after 40 years. One thing is for sure. My neighbor isn't worried about wiping his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Flyover country will survive, the big city's however may just self destruct.
A bud lives in Atlanta an he is laughing his ass off at the amount of stupid going on there.
Yeah but there's always stupid going on in Methlanta.

Over here in Savannah, we've had someone go to the hospital for coronavirus but their test came back negative. Could still be others out there but so far, seems good. They did cancel the St Patrick's Day parade for, I think, the second time in ever, though.

Thats the difference of having the means to try to prepare...and well, not having the means.

I guess be grateful if you do.
Having the address a $100K truck, 75K boat, or 30K bike is more important is it not? Some grew up being taught rainy days always come around, an if you ink it your obligated to pay for it. Many go thru life thinking they are owed, instead being responsible for their actions,.... or in actions.

Reactions: TACC
Mass Surveillance Threatens Personal Privacy Amid Coronavirus

In China, SenseTime, a highly valued AI firm, is being deployed in multiple cities in order to identify people with elevated temperatures, as well as those who aren’t wearing face masks. On its website, the company touts its “Smart AI Epidemic Prevention Solutions.” The company calls it a “quick and effective system in screening and detecting individuals with elevated temperature in a crowd. The AI-powered solution can be deployed at building entrances and public spaces including airports, train and subway stations, as well as office buildings. The solution enables supporting staff to identify individuals with a fever – an indicating symptom of coronavirus infection – without direct body contact, minimizing the risk of cross-infection.”

Its just not adding up for me gents. Initially I’m thinking, “this is just a virus, a very bad one, but thats it, just a virus, things will get better.”

But i read something today that made me think. China and Russia have been buying gold, a lot of it, and have been doing so for years. China wants to replace the US dollar as the world currency (not good considering our national debt)., and I remember around 2003 reading that Iraq and Russia, or maybe it was EU had been working on a deal to buy and sell oil in another currency besides the US dollar. And this was the reason the US invaded Iraq, to keep this from happening (this is what I read), and at the time it sounded silly. But maybe not so far off...

Today I read (its old news, but i read it today):

“China has made calls for an IMF currencyto replace the dollar as a global reserve currency. In addition, Russian President Vladimir Putincalled for an increase in gold purchases as part of a “fiscal fortress” policy of high reserves and low external debt.
Read more here:

https://fee.org/articles/central-banks-are-purchasing-gold-at-record-highs-why/

https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/central-banks-continue-remarkable-gold-buying-spree/

So now I’m wondering, what if the financial response to the virus is the real concern (no kidding right, but hear me on this), and the virus is just the smoke screen the central banks will use to crush the US dollar, which was their plan all along. If that happens, Russia and China wont have to invade the USA, we will just starve to death after our economy’s complete collapse. How many trillions of dollars in debt are we?

And it has been very intriguing as to why most democrats want to kiss up to China and Russia. And why they are so hell bent on disarming America. Have the leaders of these communist countries made promises to the progressive left leaders in America to shelter them after Americas economy collapses?

I mean, is that not what happened when communism took over China, and Russia, they took over the farms and the people starved to death. Does not Russia and China want a global communism?

1. Jozef Stalin (23 million deaths)
Breakdown: The great purges and Ukraine’s famine.

2. Mao Zedong (49-78 million deaths)
Breakdown: Policy reforms like the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/china-great-famine-book-tombstone

So now I’m thinking, President Trump is smart enough to realize all this. He has been trying to shore up the sinking ship “America” so it might survive. But is it too late after eight years of the treasonous foreign polices under President Obama?

Someone please tell me I’m way off here, and tell me something that makes more sense. And if you agree with any of this, toss some ideas on how we survive. I have my own ideas, and yes, like many of you I’m prepared, but for how long are any of us really prepared if America’s economy collapses?

Good night patriots, and God bless America ??

Out

Its just not adding up for me gents. Initially I’m thinking, “this is just a virus, a very bad one, but thats it, just a virus, things will get better.”

But i read something today that made me think. China and Russia have been buying gold, a lot of it, and have been doing so for years. China wants to replace the US dollar as the world currency (not good considering our national debt)., and I remember around 2003 reading that Iraq and Russia, or maybe it was EU had been working on a deal to buy and sell oil in another currency besides the US dollar. And this was the reason the US invaded Iraq, to keep this from happening (this is what I read), and at the time it sounded silly. But maybe not so far off...

“China has made calls for an IMF currencyto replace the dollar as a global reserve currency. In addition, Russian President Vladimir Putincalled for an increase in gold purchases as part of a “fiscal fortress” policy of high reserves and low external debt.
Read more here:

https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/central-banks-continue-remarkable-gold-buying-spree/

So now I’m wondering, what if the financial response to the virus is the real concern (no kidding right, but hear me on this), and the virus is just the smoke screen the central banks will use to crush the US dollar, which was their plan all along. If that happens, Russia and China wont have to invade the USA, we will just starve to death after our economy’s complete collapse. How many trillions of dollars in debt are we?

And it has been very intriguing as to why most democrats want to kiss up to China and Russia. And why they are so hell bent on disarming America. Have the leaders of these communist countries made promises to the progressive left leaders in America to shelter them after Americas economy collapses?

I mean, is that not what happened when communism took over China, and Russia, they took over the farms and the people starved to death. Does not Russia and China want a global communism?

Breakdown: Policy reforms like the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution.

So now I’m thinking, President Trump is smart enough to realize all this. He has been trying to shore up the sinking ship “America” so it might survive. But is it too late after eight years of the treasonous foreign polices under President Obama?

Someone please tell me I’m way off here, and tell me something that makes more sense. And if you agree with any of this, toss some ideas on how we survive. I have my own ideas, and yes, like many of you I’m prepared, but for how long are any of us really prepared if America’s economy collapses?

Out
I guess it depends on if people believe that the oil industry crash was just a coincident on a Sunday evening while everyone was focused on the virus. Many coincidents happening in a short time period...Few Americans would even pay attention to this:
Russian bombers in Irish airspace for second time in days
British RAF fighter jets scrambled to intercept aircraft off west coast of Ireland

If the financial institutions go tits up you wont have to worry about paying off your credit cards so I say eff it! GO HOG WILD!

If the government can go 20T in debt then why cant I?

If the financial institutions go tits up you wont have to worry about paying off your credit cards so I say eff it! GO HOG WILD!

If the government can go 20T in debt then why cant I?
Because YOU can't print money !! lol

Last edited:
BECAUSE YOU CANT PRINT MONEY !!
Hold my beer!

**Loads high quality rag paper into laser jet printer**

Fires up SN sequencer "on Image"

Hits print.

Phht. He says we cant print money. Wrong! I got a fake $50 at my garage sale last summer. It was a "washed" $5 that they wiped and re-printed a $50 on. Bank pen doesnt work as it was real $$$ paper. Also had strip in it. Only way to tell was water mark was "just a tad off" and the strip said $5 instead of $50. looking for the strip is one thing. Who the hell would actually READ what the strip says? Well, I will from now on. But Im done with garage sales anyways so it a non starter.

Phht. Gypsys!

Last edited:

Out

"Take the guns first, due process second." - Trump

Really warms my heart at times like this to know that "I don't like suppressors at all" and his Attorney General that had his own hand in Ruby Ridge are spearheading this nation.

The DUMBOcrat Sissylak, gov. of Nevada has declared a state of emergency...but then on the other hand he says...there's no reason to panic!

"Take the guns first, due process second." - Trump

Really warms my heart at times like this to know that "I don't like suppressors at all" and his Attorney General that had his own hand in Ruby Ridge are spearheading this nation.
Do you have a link to where/when he said that ?

He doesn't like suppressors , maybe he said that before he was properly educated about them.
You would be amazed how many LE officers out there think they are illegal and are uneducated when it comes to the law .

Read more here:

Out
If the IMF had its own currency, how long would it take them to inflate the hell out of it?

I don't see a down side unless Bernie gets elected and he does everything he can to inflate the dollar faster.

Today I saw an ambulance and a fire engine in my neighborhood. It looked an awful lot like when an old person has a health emergency.

Who knows what it was but there is a ship full of Corona Virus in Oakland.

It could be coincidence that it happened during the Corona Virus scare or maybe not.

Do you have a link to where/when he said that ?

He doesn't like suppressors , maybe he said that before he was properly educated about them.
You would be amazed how many LE officers out there think they are illegal and are uneducated when it comes to the law .

Trump has never been 'educated' on suppressors. He doesn't give a shit about our rights or our guns. I'm amazed he hasn't banned suppressors. He banned bump stocks and in doing so gave the ATF an incredibly dangerous precedent. Ask the guys that bought AA-12's how much they think Trump is on the side of liberty, now that the ATF has confiscated all of their firearms simply on the position of an opinion change after previously approving them.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
So....

China reportedly has a handle on the virus and infection rates are dropping off significantly. So much so that apple has reopened factories, starbucks reopening stores etc. Seems china is getting back to "normal".

Question is, for all the posturing were chinas methods effective? Possibly inhumane (this is china) but I am asking about effectiveness?

Is it likely that corporations actually see china as a more stable supply chain than us based production?

Where would you feel your factories are more secure and capable of withstanding global disaster?

Remains to be seen I suppose...still lots of time for this all to play out...

Of course, this is if you believe reports and numbers coming out of china...so there is that as well.

So....

China reportedly has a handle on the virus and infection rates are dropping off significantly. So much so that apple has reopened factories, starbucks reopening stores etc. Seems china is getting back to "normal".

Question is, for all the posturing were chinas methods effective? Possibly inhumane (this is china) but I am asking about effectiveness?

Is it likely that corporations actually see china as a more stable supply chain than us based production?

Where would you feel your factories are more secure and capable of withstanding global disaster?

Remains to be seen I suppose...still lots of time for this all to play out...

Of course, this is if you believe reports and numbers coming out of china...so there is that as well.

Do YOU have any Corona virus experience other than that your local govt is creating for you?

Has anyone on this board posted any actual CV experience.

Im guessing I have had CV since Sunday. Really nothing more than a pretty mild upper respiratory infection that tapered off yesterday.

I changed my life by only walking on the tread mill to raise my core temp and cook some germs rather than actual PT and stressing my lungs.

The only thing unstable here is our media.

Do YOU have any Corona virus experience other than that your local govt is creating for you?

Im guessing I have had CV since Sunday. Really nothing more than a pretty mild upper respiratory infection that tapered off yesterday.

I changed my life by only walking on the tread mill to raise my core temp and cook some germs rather than actual PT and stressing my lungs.

I do not yet have personal experience, only observations on general reactions...mine included, which are far from perfect.

Was only asking from a business standpoint...where profit and stability is of main concern. And you are 100% correct, the media is fueling the fire, but the people are reacting (me included) so we cannot ignore that part of the equation.

ETA:

I also believe we need a lot of self reflection...as a whole but sad to say...do not see this happening.

Reactions: Gar.
29 pages, hundreds of posts...........no first hand accounts?

I hope there are not any first person accounts but stats seem to indicate to me we are either immune to CV or the emperor has no clothes and chicken little is alive and well.

That cold Ive had since Sunday? The late season cough you guys may have in the family?

Likely CV - you are a survivor!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Why would we need to do that when they have proven their markets and hygiene to be excellent biological weapons systems.

The reverse side of this coin is that the average Chinese has an immune system of superhuman strength compared to your average American.

I’ve been watching this play out, and I’m starting to thing that with the way this thing seems to be spreading, it’s either airborne or deliberately being spread.

We just had two confirmed cases in my AO in the past 24 hours, and The Boss works at one of the biggest hospitals here, so I know it’s only a matter of time before she gets exposed. We shall see.

I hope there are not any first person accounts but stats seem to indicate to me we are either immune to CV or the emperor has no clothes and chicken little is alive and well.

That cold Ive had since Sunday? The late season cough you guys may have in the family?

I am 90% sure I got it two weeks ago yesterday. I am sure it is already rampant, and just not tested. I had respiratory issues. Sounded like a frog when I was breathing. 103 temp for 2.5 days, and high for 4. Started with a sore throat on a Thursday. Back to work the following Wednesday. I would say it was the worst shit I have had in my life, but I never felt like death. That Saturday was pretty bad, I felt like going to the ER, but just couldn't get up! My wife is a PRN and had just traveled to the west coast for a seminar the previous week. She got a little something, but nothing like me, but she is around shit all the time. I have no idea what it was, but I had all the posted symptoms. I have had the flu a few times in my life, but I would say this was about 1.5 times worse than anything I have had before. Two weeks out, I am 100% normal now. Looking back, not a huge deal.....but something I won't forget soon. I self medicated and was fine. I work in an office of 25 people and about 10 of them have been sick after me. All have had the same experience.....most are 25-45 years old. One went to the ER, but they were not able to test him as the kits were not available. I'm in Missouri. If I survived that and it wasn't CV, then I am not worried.

The hysteria has me laughing along with some of the post in this thread......IE Dippy! Now, some people will die, and that sucks, but people die everyday of shit. The media and social media like this site are great for making sure my Walmart is out TP. We have always been half assed "preppers", and I use that term lightly, so we are good for a few months. I know for some, money is tight, but if you are not keeping shit stocked away for at least a month, you are foolish. Most things settle in a months time. It takes about that long for people to snap back to reality....IMO.

99.9999% of people are going to be just fine.......Calm the fuck down! It's a bad flu, but we get the flu all the time! I would be more worried about cancer, crashing your car, and heart disease! You should probably by some TP for all three!

Reactions: OldSalty
I’ve been watching this play out, and I’m starting to thing that with the way this thing seems to be spreading, it’s either airborne or deliberately being spread.

We just had two confirmed cases in my AO in the past 24 hours, and The Boss works at one of the biggest hospitals here, so I know it’s only a matter of time before she gets exposed. We shall see.

Alledgedly the virus can survive on hard surfaces for many days - ive seen up to 2 weeks? On soft surfaces for several days.

If true, its likely been in the mail system, on frequently touched surfaces, basically all over the fn place for quite sometime now.

Oh, and you have ohio officials saying there are likely over 100,000 infections just in ohio alone...how is that? Where are they getting that number? @pmclaine is probably on the right track. This cat been out of the bag for a while now. So what gives then?

I have posted my second person account. Someone close to me has talked to a friend who is quarantined with it. The person's exact words describing COVID-19: "It's a fucking cold."
The person's biggest "pain" was the mandatory lockdown.

At this point I'm convinced all this shit is mostly mental conditioning, shark bumping, and diversion tactics of some sort.

Now that the number of new people infected with the coronavirus in China is slowing down, the country's Communist Party is ratcheting up threats against the West, with a particularly nasty warning about access to life-saving drugs aimed at the United States.

Now that the number of new people infected with the coronavirus in China is slowing down, the country's Communist Party is ratcheting up threats against the West, with a particularly nasty warning about access to life-saving drugs aimed at the United States.

So fox runs an article earlier with ohio officials stating that there is like 100,000 infections in ohio alone.

And now a headline about china witholding meds...hmm, I thought there was no treatment for covid19? Guess there is now...

This shit is surreal.

China has now threatened to withhold the COVID-19 vaccine. So what would Bernie and AOC have to say about how benevolent a communist country is when it comes to saving peoples lives. The Chi-coms expect the rest of the world to kiss their asses.

The good thing to come out of this panic is the realization to those who want extremely cheap (Chinese) products is how dependent we've become to these rat bastards.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-deny-americans-coronavirus-drugs

This is the best picture which sums up the whole panic of everything

View attachment 7271903

Need some ziploc bags..... for all that food in her cart?

seeing a Asian woman at Costco with a full cart of paper goods is like seeing the sun rise in the east

the weekend is usually like a chi-comm human wave attack at most locations around the tristate area

Last edited:
Reactions: clcustom1911

So far i know 5 friends that have it . Most interesting is how fast this shit spreads , my shooting partner caught it about 10days ago . His case was caught early on but still 5 person we know got it from him and his secondaries.In his case whole chain of events is known.

He got infected on Saturday when he had dinner with his neighbor that just returned from US a day earlier,2 days later neighbor was tested COVID19 positive , friend went into self isolation and our equvalent of CDC got an apointment for the test in the mean time all his posible contacts were contacted first by him them by CDC to self isolate and get apointments for testing , so far we know only meeting he went to was at one of our shooting associations , so far it looks like most attending cought the bug ,but that is only 4 people that went into selfisolation a day later.
Couple of days later the ones tested got COVID19 positive test with every new suspected case CDC calls all posible contacts for selfisolation and testing . So far all are only going trough mild sindromes and only one that was riveted to bed for about a week was my shooting partner who is in his 60s but quite fit.
*updated his wife is hospitalised , he is still more or less in bed.

The crazy part is actualy the case of the lady that he got the bug from , she has been to a Boston visiting a s pharma industry conference with another bussines associate of hers from another European country , that associate was sking in Italys Cortina d’Ampezzo days prior , i assume that she got infected there , and then traveled around Europe and US for a week or 10 days before being diagnosed COVID19 positive . So i can only imagine the total number of infected from a single patient if we see my buddy so far can be traced to at least 5 infections even tough he was infected maybe 36 hours before the self isolation.

*we have a border with Italy and so far most cases came from folks Skiing there ,except the first one that came from Moroco

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.