• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are forgetting the recent past. When Trump took office the repukians had the house and the senate. When Comey was fired many repukians in the house and the senate were in the intelligence hearings and knew that there was Jack shit about the collusion conspiracy. They all kept their mouths shut while shift and the democrap/communist party went full bore with the investigation.
You must remember that the repukians are the right wing of the same bird!!
What legislation was passed in the two years that the repukians had all three branches??
Trump said that he was going to drain the swamp. He has exposed more than anyone can imagine. Now vote that trash out or start the boog.
I don't believe the people are THAT stupid. I think this is the media and a small percentage of fanatics making a big noise and in November Trump is going to win in a landslide, and it'll be Republicans in charge in both houses and the Executive. This whole defund the police thing during riots and civil unrest is jumping the shark big time.

• Love
Reactions: Amanda4461
BS Stay at Home Orders.jpg

Depends on who you are and how you are advancing the agenda of the revolutionary left. Once you embrace the Newspeak and take your meds you'll be a lot happier.

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

LATEST NEWS AND FIGURES ON THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK: CASES RISE TO RECORD HIGHS IN FLORIDA AND SOUTH CAROLINA

----------
The Florida Department of Health confirmed 1,698 additional cases of COVID-19 within the preceding 24 hours, nearly a 20 percent increase from the state's previous high of 1,419 reported last Thursday.

Health officials in Florida have now confirmed at least 966 new positive cases every day since June 3, which comes after the state began its reopening process last month. Florida has more than 67,456 total coronavirus cases and at least 2,848 deaths, according to the department.

South Carolina also recorded a record total of 687 coronavirus cases on Thursday -- surpassing its previous high of 542, set just three days earlier -- the state's Department of Health and Environmental Control reported, according to Columbia's WLTX-TV. South Carolina now has at least 16,441 confirmed COVID-19 cases, based on data from Johns Hopkins University.

Florida started its reopening process in May, which was a month that saw all 50 U.S. states begin to ease their coronavirus restrictions. Now, a sudden rise in cases has been reported throughout much of the U.S., amid street protests and states' reversals of shutdown policies.

In recent days, the U.S. saw a 36.5 percent increase in daily cases, a striking difference compared to the top 10 other countries with the most COVID-19 infections to date, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) obtained by Yahoo News.
----------

BREAKING NEW DISCOVERY BY ISRAELI DOCTORS CONFIRM LETHAL CLOTTING NATURE OF COVID-19...

Even in the earliest days when COVID-19 and it's effects began to be known all throughout the world and not just in China, many suspicions already surfaced regarding the extremely complex nature of the virus, and that it is not just a "respiratory" virus. Some of the major signs indicating that COVID-19 may be far more sinister than just a viral pneumonia...

A. Almost ALL patients who are admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 cases serious enough to warrant emergency treatment showed up with BILATERAL lung morbidity. True viral and bacterial pneumonias very seldom cause such a uniform and rapid onset of lung damage.

B. Over 80% of intubated patients never survived. Another major indicator of COVID-19 being far more complex than just a respiratory bug. It is now known that the breathing difficulties caused by acute COVID infection is NOT due to actual pneumonia damage of the lungs, but due to the fact that the virus causes numerous blood clots to form in the circulatory system, creating a cyanide-like disruption of the flow of oxygen rich blood cells to the various organs themselves. Intubation does not alleviate this issue and the high pressures used by many hospitals to operate their ventilators hoping to "force" oxygen into the "clogged" lungs of seriously ill patients actually created serious lung injuries, and many of them fatal.

C. Observations in New York City and elsewhere have documented the alarming rise in the cases of strokes and heart attacks in younger survivors of COVID, even in those who did not have any preexisting circulatory system issues such as hypertension or high cholesterol.

D. Perhaps MOST IMPORTANTLY, unlike seasonal influenzas and other human coronavirus infections, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and HIGH CHOLESTEROL seems to be two of the CHIEF comorbidities which are directly responsible for inducing serious and fatal complications of acute COVID. This is one red flag that indicates that COVID-19 is not just a "pneumonia" as much of the world suspected in the beginning.

Doctors in Jerusalem's Hadassah University release groundbreaking research into the clotting nature of COVID-19...

The findings point to a key protein called alpha defensin whose levels determine whether those infected with COVID-19 develop life threatening illness or not. Alpha defensin is primarily responsible for the blood to become prone to clotting. Patients who developed serious illness and died were found to have much higher levels of alpha defensin in their bloodstream than those who survived with mild cases. Hadassah doctors are pushing for the uric acid reducer drug Colchicine to be used immediately in treating serious COVID cases. Colchicine is one drug which can actively reduce the production of alpha defensin and prevent acute COVID infection from developing into life threatening circulatory collapse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
I apparently have covid-19. I had to do a test on Friday for a procedure I was supposed to have tomorrow. The health department called to tell me I tested positive about an hour ago and I have to quarantine for 10 days. I'm honestly not sure what to think because I don't have any symptoms and I am a high risk person with asthma and high blood pressure.

I apparently have covid-19. I had to do a test on Friday for a procedure I was supposed to have tomorrow. The health department called to tell me I tested positive about an hour ago and I have to quarantine for 10 days. I'm honestly not sure what to think because I don't have any symptoms and I am a high risk person with asthma and high blood pressure.

All you can do is worry about it; which will probably make matters worse.

Please forgive me if I sound like I’m making light of your situation. Regardless of that, worry is like a rocking chair. Rocking back and forth gives you something to do but you don’t go anywhere.

My hopes and prayers is that nothing comes of it other than you’re bored staying home for the next ten days.

In the meantime, you got lots of time to read up on everything here on SH then give us the cliff notes.

If you reload, now is a good time to catch up on it. Same with cleaning all your guns.

I really hope you stay symptom free but you got the best darn excuse for getting out of honey-do projects. Just tell SWMBO that you don’t feel good then lay around all day watching television!

Last edited:

Please forgive me if I sound like I’m making light of your situation. Regardless of that, worry is like a rocking chair. Rocking back and forth gives you something to do but you don’t go anywhere.

My hopes and prayers is that nothing comes of it other than you’re bored staying home for the next ten days.

In the meantime, you got lots of time to read up on everything here on SH then give us the cliff notes.

If you reload, now is a good time to catch up on it. Same with cleaning all your guns.

I really hope you stay symptom free but you got the best darn excuse forgetting out of honey-do projects. Just tell SWMBO that you don’t feel good then lay around all day watching television!
Really, just roll with it. Stay away from others & you’ll be fine. Keep us posted, we do want to know how you’re doing 👍👍👍

Reactions: Bender and Bradu
Here is a video on the Open Carry rally in Odessa where Sheriff Pillsbury arrested some folks back in May for carrying their firearms legally.

I really hope you stay symptom free but you got the best darn excuse for getting out of honey-do projects. Just tell SWMBO that you don’t feel good then lay around all day watching television!

I just have a hard time believing that I have it and am asymptomatic. I did have a moment where I panicked thinking about it but am fine now. I plan on doing a lot of reloading and hanging out with the dogs. I have to laugh because work gave me two weeks paid time off at the start of this because they were concerned about me being high risk yet here I am getting ready to burn up my pto days. My wife was just told she has to stay home for 14 days according to her boss. That might be what kills me 😂😂😂

I just have a hard time believing that I have it and am asymptomatic. I did have a moment where I panicked thinking about it but am fine now. I plan on doing a lot of reloading and hanging out with the dogs. I have to laugh because work gave me two weeks paid time off at the start of this because they were concerned about me being high risk yet here I am getting ready to burn up my pto days. My wife was just told she has to stay home for 14 days according to her boss. That might be what kills me 😂😂😂

Definitely B lol. All kidding aside, I'm glad my wife and I have a great relationship but my two dogs are going to a handful. I was ready to start drinking after my last two weeks off with them.

Dang man. You only have a %99.99992 chance of survival even with your health issues. I would be scared shitless if I were you. Not making fun my man just giving you a hard time. Try to stay occupied and keep the TV off. Keep us posted.

Dang man. You only have a %99.99992 chance of survival even with your health issues. I would be scared shitless if I were you. Not making fun my man just giving you a hard time. Try to stay occupied and keep the TV off. Keep us posted.

With my luck, that's not very good odds🤦🏼‍♂️

I think I'm getting over the WuFlu myself.

Last week I came down with a fever with hot and cold spells, full body aches, accelerated heart rate, pressure on my chest/lungs and a cough.

I'm feeling a lot better this week, it really kicked my ass for 3 days and then went on the mend after that. I haven't gotten tested, so it is possible it's something else.

Last week I came down with a fever with hot and cold spells, full body aches, accelerated heart rate, pressure on my chest/lungs and a cough.

I'm feeling a lot better this week, it really kicked my ass for 3 days and then went on the mend after that. I haven't gotten tested, so it is possible it's something else.

Do you remember from just before the onset of the symptoms? Did you entirely lose your sense of taste and smell? Other than that, your case sounds like a classic mild case of COVID. Some places are seeing a surge in cases right now, and the recent protests and riots with so many people crammed into close proximity does not help with the situation either. These motherfuckers then ride the bus or go to the grocery store and give that shit to other people there...

Reactions: Bradu

Do not get tested for any reason. Get to feeling better.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Do you remember from just before the onset of the symptoms? Did you entirely lose your sense of taste and smell? Other than that, your case sounds like a classic mild case of COVID. Some places are seeing a surge in cases right now, and the recent protests and riots with so many people crammed into close proximity does not help with the situation either. These motherfuckers then ride the bus or go to the grocery store and give that shit to other people there...

Never lost my sense of smell or taste, but two of my wife's friends that tested positive for COVID-19 had exactly that happen.

Was feeling like I picked up something, started in sinuses w/ a pretty bad headache.
Drinking lots of water, taking vitamins c/d3 plus a zinc supplement and taking benedryl and sudafed.

Rotating benedryl and colotabs from a anti-allergen perspective. Since these anti histimines work differently.

Seems to be helping so far. Never had issue with sense of smell and taste so IDK. Probably not wuflu considering my county has like 18 active cases as of this past Friday.

BREAKING NEW DISCOVERY BY ISRAELI DOCTORS CONFIRM LETHAL CLOTTING NATURE OF COVID-19...

Even in the earliest days when COVID-19 and it's effects began to be known all throughout the world and not just in China, many suspicions already surfaced regarding the extremely complex nature of the virus, and that it is not just a "respiratory" virus. Some of the major signs indicating that COVID-19 may be far more sinister than just a viral pneumonia...

A. Almost ALL patients who are admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 cases serious enough to warrant emergency treatment showed up with BILATERAL lung morbidity. True viral and bacterial pneumonias very seldom cause such a uniform and rapid onset of lung damage.

B. Over 80% of intubated patients never survived. Another major indicator of COVID-19 being far more complex than just a respiratory bug. It is now known that the breathing difficulties caused by acute COVID infection is NOT due to actual pneumonia damage of the lungs, but due to the fact that the virus causes numerous blood clots to form in the circulatory system, creating a cyanide-like disruption of the flow of oxygen rich blood cells to the various organs themselves. Intubation does not alleviate this issue and the high pressures used by many hospitals to operate their ventilators hoping to "force" oxygen into the "clogged" lungs of seriously ill patients actually created serious lung injuries, and many of them fatal.

C. Observations in New York City and elsewhere have documented the alarming rise in the cases of strokes and heart attacks in younger survivors of COVID, even in those who did not have any preexisting circulatory system issues such as hypertension or high cholesterol.

D. Perhaps MOST IMPORTANTLY, unlike seasonal influenzas and other human coronavirus infections, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and HIGH CHOLESTEROL seems to be two of the CHIEF comorbidities which are directly responsible for inducing serious and fatal complications of acute COVID. This is one red flag that indicates that COVID-19 is not just a "pneumonia" as much of the world suspected in the beginning.

Doctors in Jerusalem's Hadassah University release groundbreaking research into the clotting nature of COVID-19...

The findings point to a key protein called alpha defensin whose levels determine whether those infected with COVID-19 develop life threatening illness or not. Alpha defensin is primarily responsible for the blood to become prone to clotting. Patients who developed serious illness and died were found to have much higher levels of alpha defensin in their bloodstream than those who survived with mild cases. Hadassah doctors are pushing for the uric acid reducer drug Colchicine to be used immediately in treating serious COVID cases. Colchicine is one drug which can actively reduce the production of alpha defensin and prevent acute COVID infection from developing into life threatening circulatory collapse.

There's a generic for this so we'll never hear about the use of it in the US since big pharma won't make anything from it.

My nurse buddy in Phoenix says they are spiking again. It was 20 cases a month, now 20 a day. 2300 new cases. He says it is affecting children more than he saw before. He confirmed the blood clotting issues. He does not know much about what drugs are being used. Most are mild cases but a few severe with month long intubation or more. It’s definitely more than just a cold/flu.

My nurse buddy in Phoenix says they are spiking again. It was 20 cases a month, now 20 a day. 2300 new cases. He says it is affecting children more than he saw before. He confirmed the blood clotting issues. He does not know much about what drugs are being used. Most are mild cases but a few severe with month long intubation or more. It’s definitely more than just a cold/flu.
According to the CDC fatalities are trending lower and lower. The lowest in fact since the democrats and china released this stuff. The media is trying to scare once again. Believe nothing. More cases doesnt mean anything as we never knew how many cases there are at any given time ever. The average age of infection was 65 at the start and is trended down to 35 now. My guess is more testing and not just testing people who are gravely ill.

Reactions: Bender

Your fag nurse buddy sounds like a moron if he doesn't even know what drugs are being used to combat illness - that's his main responsibility as a nurse.

The fatality rate of the people they are testing now is stupid low, and they even say "you may not even know you have it or experience any symptoms".

Next thing they're going to tell me is I have a magical fairy on my shoulder I don't know is there either that is going to bite my ear if I don't vote Democrat.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
Cases are spiking - but you also need to look around and see that testing is being made available everywhere.

More tests = more cases/positives.

It's also appearing the virus is getting less and less fatal. Whether that's from mutation, some doctors in Europe are claiming they are seeing more mild cases then ever before, or if it's a product of the above combined with the fact that we simply know more about this virus, idk.

What is the CDC currently carrying as a fatality rate? Last I heard, it was 0.26%.

There's a generic for this so we'll never hear about the use of it in the US since big pharma won't make anything from it.

Are you saying effective theraputics are being supressed?

Say it aint so....

BTW, vaccine hopes are rising! Second half of next year, of course. Get ready to mail-in that vote.

• Angry
Reactions: uffduh
Pathogens in a pandemic get less and less lethal over time, period, and in all cases. The harsher mutations that kill people eliminate themselves (because they kill the host), and the more milder forms of the pathogen are the ones that are passed on and continue to get milder. In the 1918 Spanish flu most of the deaths were in the first few months of an infected area though it continued for many months after the initial outbreak. It's pretty simple. The less sick you get the more you will spread it.

This is why a super lethal disease like Ebola generally burns out before it goes pandemic, but a non lethal one like a cold goes round and round the earth in perpetuity.

Pathogens in a pandemic get less and less lethal over time, period, and in all cases. The harsher mutations that kill people eliminate themselves (because they kill the host), and the more milder forms of the pathogen are the ones that are passed on and continue to get milder. In the 1918 Spanish flu most of the deaths were in the first few months of an infected area though it continued for many months after the initial outbreak. It's pretty simple. The less sick you get the more you will spread it.

This is why a super lethal disease like Ebola generally burns out before it goes pandemic, but a non lethal one like a cold goes round and round the earth in perpetuity.

That's true. A well evolved parasite doesn't kill it's host.

I listened to an interesting recent JRE podcast episode with Bret Weisntein as the guest, who's an evolutionary biologist. He surmises that it's likely that it came out of that level 4 bio-lab, that it was modified to be more transmissive between humans for say the study of the virus if it did happen to cause a pandemic. There's a few reasons to believe that hypothesis, but he mentioned an interesting fact that while viruses can jump from animals to humans (uncommon), if they do make that jump, it's very unlikely that the virus will be transmissible between humans. The reason why, is that the virus has no evolutionary biological experience with it's new host.

The virus coming out of Wuhan, was jumping around humans right away, and was extremely transmissible.

Probably not so much a surprise for most of us here, I think a lot of us hypothesized that it came out of that lab. But it was interesting to hear that fact from an evolutionary biologist.

Was feeling like I picked up something, started in sinuses w/ a pretty bad headache.
Drinking lots of water, taking vitamins c/d3 plus a zinc supplement and taking benedryl and sudafed.

Rotating benedryl and colotabs from a anti-allergen perspective. Since these anti histimines work differently.

Seems to be helping so far. Never had issue with sense of smell and taste so IDK. Probably not wuflu considering my county has like 18 active cases as of this past Friday.

When my wife and I got sick with something non-Wuhan back in March, our family doctor reminded us that the flu wasn't taking any time off just because there was a new virus in circulation. At least in my case, the usual OTC meds had zero effect, and even a couple of my prescription remedies (albuterol steriod inhaler, Entex decongestant) provided very little relief.

That being said, I've had some nasty bouts with springtime allergies that have left me remarkably shitty. At least around these parts, it's getting a bit late in the season for that sort of thing, but if antihistimines are helping then I'd suspect it as a possibility.

That's true. A well evolved parasite doesn't kill it's host.

I listened to an interesting recent JRE podcast episode with Bret Weisntein as the guest, who's an evolutionary biologist. He surmises that it's likely that it came out of that level 4 bio-lab, that it was modified to be more transmissive between humans for say the study of the virus if it did happen to cause a pandemic. There's a few reasons to believe that hypothesis, but he mentioned an interesting fact that while viruses can jump from animals to humans (uncommon), if they do make that jump, it's very unlikely that the virus will be transmissible between humans. The reason why, is that the virus has no evolutionary biological experience with it's new host.

The virus coming out of Wuhan, was jumping around humans right away, and was extremely transmissible.

Probably not so much a surprise for most of us here, I think a lot of us hypothesized that it came out of that lab. But it was interesting to hear that fact from an evolutionary biologist.

That Bret Weinstein podcast is phenomenal - I'd consider it a must-listen. What he's laying down is not going to be 100% agreeable to anyone, but it's some pretty solid logic from an intelligent person and should at least be taken into consideration.

Reactions: kthomas
According to the CDC fatalities are trending lower and lower. The lowest in fact since the democrats and china released this stuff. The media is trying to scare once again. Believe nothing. More cases doesnt mean anything as we never knew how many cases there are at any given time ever. The average age of infection was 65 at the start and is trended down to 35 now. My guess is more testing and not just testing people who are gravely ill.
Look guys. I agree with you. I’m just telling you what he saw working the floor. He is a gun guy just like us. No politics no filter. It’s what he saw. The media has ruined objectivity permanently. But it’s still out there. I’m not trying to scare anyone.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Your fag nurse buddy sounds like a moron if he doesn't even know what drugs are being used to combat illness - that's his main responsibility as a nurse.

The fatality rate of the people they are testing now is stupid low, and they even say "you may not even know you have it or experience any symptoms".

Next thing they're going to tell me is I have a magical fairy on my shoulder I don't know is there either that is going to bite my ear if I don't vote Democrat.
Hey, first of all fuck you.

second of all you don’t know me or my buddy. He is a 6’5” former cage fighter and one hell of an athlete with a wife and kids. He has guaranteed bagged more elk and pussy that your cockholster sucked dick behind Walgreens.

second. Fuck you again you worthless piece of shit. PM me if you wanna keep this up or want to meet up.

third. Suck a dick faggot.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Look guys. I agree with you. I’m just telling you what he saw working the floor. He is a gun guy just like us. No politics no filter. It’s what he saw. The media has ruined objectivity permanently. But it’s still out there. I’m not trying to scare anyone.

To your credit, there's currently more people in the ICU for Coronavirus in Arizona then there ever has.

Reactions: Bender
Hey, first of all fuck you.

second of all you don’t know me or my buddy. He is a 6’5” former cage fighter and one hell of an athlete with a wife and kids. He has guaranteed bagged more elk and pussy that your cockholster sucked dick behind Walgreens.

second. Fuck you again you worthless piece of shit. PM me if you wanna keep this up or want to meet up.

third. Suck a dick faggot.

Hey, I don't give a shit about your incompetent nurse buddy. Bruce Jenner was an Olympian too. Pass on meeting up for you guys' gay orgy. PM me if you want to continue pretending to be a badass on the internet, doubt I'll give a shit what you have to say in a PM either but you can continue humping air there if you feel the need.

Hey, I don't give a shit about your incompetent nurse buddy. Bruce Jenner was an Olympian too. Pass on meeting up for you guys' gay orgy. PM me if you want to continue pretending to be a badass on the internet, doubt I'll give a shit what you have to say in a PM either but you can continue humping air there if you feel the need.
Your dad should have rolled over and shot you on the wall.

I have to question the testing at this point. While I hope that I actually have it and I'm asymptomatic because that would be great considering the health problems that I already have but I have a hard time believing that considering a common cold can be pretty rough on me. I'm still feeling good but wish I wasn't stuck at home.

Another thing that I was reading is that people can test positive up to 6 weeks after their first symptoms. The nurse is going to call back in a month to set this up again and I don't know if I want to try again that soon. I would hate to be quarantined a second fucking time.

To your credit, there's currently more people in the ICU for Coronavirus in Arizona then there ever has.

Across the US, the test positivity rate has gone from 4.4% only 10 days ago to 5.4% now (those are seven-day moving averages). So the increase in absolute number of new cases is not simply a artifact of increased testing coverage; if there are more tests, and a greater percentage of those are positive, then the disease is spreading.

Test positivity rate in the states which are showing the highest number of new cases:

Arizona: 20%
California: 4.9%
Florida: 12.2%
South Carolina: 13.2%
Texas: 11%

For reference, the states that got hit early on and are now recovering are generally showing positivity rates around 1-2%.

Argue about the severity as one wishes (since there is still a severe lack of data), but arguing about the case count is kinda silly.

Worth watching the 1st 5 mins at least.

Dallas doctor treating patients with steroid used for asthma - Budesonide

Wasnt there "data" that suggested steroid inhalers actually made the disease worse? I recall reading that in this thread but I am wayyyy to lazy to search for it to verify.

Makes sense a steroid could get at risk people "over the hump" when infected. But call me deeply skeptical.

2021 HIGHLIGHTS

COVID-19 NARRATIVE CHANGING FROM PANDEMIC TO "ENDEMIC:

COVID-19 is expected to be permanently circulating amongst the population just like the common cold. "Annoying and constantly present, but rarely causing serious illness".

The following articles are essentially the same, but are behind paywalls.

CUOMO REGRETS LOCKDOWNS:
Saying he shouldn't have crippled NYS economy by 10 month social freeze. Wants to "jumpstart economy" and reopen and "we cannot just sit there and wait for a vaccine".

And New Yorkers will gladly vote him in for as many terms as he wants to stay in power, with an emphasis on POWER. And we are all so much SAFER now than before his reign.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
Status
Not open for further replies.