• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 HIGHLIGHTS

COVID-19 NARRATIVE CHANGING FROM PANDEMIC TO "ENDEMIC:

COVID-19 is expected to be permanently circulating amongst the population just like the common cold. "Annoying and constantly present, but rarely causing serious illness".

The following articles are essentially the same, but are behind paywalls.

CUOMO REGRETS LOCKDOWNS:
Saying he shouldn't have crippled NYS economy by 10 month social freeze. Wants to "jumpstart economy" and reopen and "we cannot just sit there and wait for a vaccine".

DIDN'T I SAY THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN???

HOLY FUCK i KNEW my Mothers Aluminum Polish was gonna work!

So the way I'm seeing this and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong... so let's develop a strain of the flu that no one has ever seen so a weakened immune system is unable to fight it off and then we will cash in on a vaccine. In a year or so everything will be ok. What's few million deaths along the way?

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
So the way I'm seeing this and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong... so let's develop a strain of the flu that no one has ever seen so a weakened immune system is unable to fight it off and then we will cash in on a vaccine. In a year or so everything will be ok. What's few million deaths along the way?

Did I miss anything?
I saw that Mission Impossible movie recently. Chimera I believe.

Reactions: TACC
They knew exactly what they were doing. The narrative had been predicted to start changing once the elections are over. I have been called a "conspiracy theorist" on YouTube for mentioning that back in the late summer of 2020.

No, Cuomo did not "know exactly what he was doing". He's not some master tactician; he's just a political fucktard that blows with the wind (just like his buddy on the other coast). Right now, the wind is blowing pretty damn hard in his face - he's probably looking at the loss of more than a million of his favorite taxpayers, and that isn't gonna help his re-election chances (which is obviously good).

No, Cuomo did not "know exactly what he was doing". He's not some master tactician; he's just a political fucktard that blows with the wind (just like his buddy on the other coast). Right now, the wind is blowing pretty damn hard in his face - he's probably looking at the loss of more than a million of his favorite taxpayers, and that isn't gonna help his re-election chances (which is obviously good).

Yeah, a lot of what you’re saying is true.

All that’s happening with Cuomo right now is he’s realizing just how devastated his economy is going to be and how badly he’s gonna be blamed for it by not opening the state regardless of whether or not the population density in many areas is going to be a problem with Covid spikes.

How is entire goal will be to vaccinate the shit out of everybody and open the economy as quickly as possible even if people die. Which is basically what was going to have to happen one way or another

And on top of all that, the lockdowns had A LOT of support from the neckbeards and incels who plague the darkest corners of the Internet like rats in sewer tunnels... They were literally salivating and stroking themselves off at the prospect of the world going into lockdown back in March. They cannot function in society as healthy minded adults so they wanted everybody else to suffer.
smiley_freak.gif

They were also heavily involved with snitching on those who broke "social distancing guidelines" and face mask rules afterwards... This ENTIRE current political situation, including cancel culture and social media censorship, is basically "revenge against the normies". This is coming from a person who has been quite well versed in Internet culture since it's inception...

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
Reactions: ewoaf
I had the 19 back in about March it was bad.
Now both my sons and both my grandchildren have it.

They are younger and stronger.

I wonder if I can get it again?

Lets see here.
First responders and government officials hoarding vaccines, check.

Insurance canceled on me, check.
Every hospital in the county full, check.

That's ok democraps magically declare virus dead. Check

I'll be fine.

And on top of all that, the lockdowns had A LOT of support from the neckbeards and incels who plague the darkest corners of the Internet like rats in sewer tunnels... They were literally salivating and stroking themselves off at the prospect of the world going into lockdown back in March. They cannot function in society as healthy minded adults so they wanted everybody else to suffer.
smiley_freak.gif

They were also heavily involved with snitching on those who broke "social distancing guidelines" and face mask rules afterwards... This ENTIRE current political situation, including cancel culture and social media censorship, is basically "revenge against the normies". This is coming from a person who has been quite well versed in Internet culture since it's inception...

Yeah, well, as our supposed genius Cuomo has finally learned - those neckbeards are maybe good for a few votes (to the extent that they turn out, which is highly overstated in most cases), but they aren't bringing shit to the table in terms of money or influence.

Once again, this is political clumsiness and not some master plan. There may very well be a master plan somewhere, but it certainly as hell ain't getting drafted by dumbass governors in blue states, or even executed to any substantial extent. It's simply small men being put into large roles and failing accordingly.

He certainly is no master tactician but he has brainwashed enough people over the years in NYC to follow him wherever he wants them to go. Just coincidence that Biden stole the election and they are now rolling out a vaccine and he has done a complete 180? Of course the pressure is on but now he has support from every major player in Govt at the Federal level and a vaccine to fall back on. Time to gear up for the next election.

I had the 19 back in about March it was bad.
Now both my sons and both my grandchildren have it.

They are younger and stronger.

I wonder if I can get it again?

Lets see here.
First responders and government officials hoarding vaccines, check.

Insurance canceled on me, check.
Every hospital in the county full, check.

That's ok democraps magically declare virus dead. Check

I'll be fine.

You probably can get it again; the question is "how soon?" Antibody resistance doesn't last long after infection (maybe only a few months):

Oh, wait, no, it actually lasts a long time (extrapolated out to perhaps several years):

Here's a nuanced overview:

So, like everything else on this topic - fuck if anyone really knows. Do what you need to do to stay healthy on daily basis - eat well, exercise, take supplements as necessary, get other health issues under control using natural methods if possible.

He certainly is no master tactician but he has brainwashed enough people over the years in NYC to follow him wherever he wants them to go. Just coincidence that Biden stole the election and they are now rolling out a vaccine and he has done a complete 180? Of course the pressure is on but now he has support from every major player in Govt at the Federal level and a vaccine to fall back on. Time to gear up for the next election.

Cuomo didn't brainwash anyone - someone long ago did that hard work for him. He's just standing on the shoulders of giants. I don't disagree that he's capitalizing on the election results and the release of the vaccine to change his stance on lockdowns, but to suggest that this is part of some overall strategic scheme gives him far too much credit IMO.

Reactions: ewoaf
For all his supporters he sends upstate's money to downstate, he is a savior. To those that know better, he's nothing more than a political tyrant.

Unfortunately the ones that know better never seem to outnumber the ones that don't.

Biggest crime ever committed against the entire world.........

Amazing the power of Trump and the fear of a strong United States.

Last edited:
For all his supporters he sends upstate's money to downstate, he is a savior. To those that know better, he's nothing more than a political tyrant.

Unfortunately the ones that know better never seem to outnumber the ones that don't.
I was always under the assumption, the "Mob" was dying out in N.Y., but, every time I see him, I know it's still alive and well. Mac🤔

I just saw a COVID commercial the other night. They said, "don't wait until its an emergency to get treatment." They aren't blowing with the wind, they knew and have known exactly what they were doing from before day 1. Big surprise, the "wait until you are dying to get help" advice finally died....right after the election. The "we must eliminate the virus narrative evaporating." Same with "asymptomatic spread." What a fucking mess.

I just saw a COVID commercial the other night. They said, "don't wait until its an emergency to get treatment." They aren't blowing with the wind, they knew and have known exactly what they were doing from before day 1. Big surprise, the "wait until you are dying to get help" advice finally died....right after the election. The "we must eliminate the virus narrative evaporating." Same with "asymptomatic spread." What a fucking mess.

didnt they say if you're sick, stay at home? Dont go to the doctor?

Unless you were having serious complications. This advice was also given to high risk people. We know and have known for a long time, early treatment gives people their best chance agains any disease. An ounce of prevention........

Reactions: nikonNUT

Isn't AZ also supposed to be a purported "hot zone" of increased cases and deaths as well? That story reads to me like that test location is nothing more than a giant insurance scam.

So Trump supposedly going to prove the virus came from China.
Actually the evidence might even be on Pelosi's laptop. Fauci worked with the scientist in charge of the Wuhan lab here on that virus until DHS deemed it too dangerous and closed down the lab in the uS

Actually the evidence might even be on Pelosi's laptop. Fauci worked with the scientist in charge of the Wuhan lab here on that virus until DHS deemed it too dangerous and closed down the lab in the uS
I'd enjoy that being true, but no way is their evidence.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah it also fucked the worlds economies.

Italy donated tons of medical supplies to China at the onset, and when Italy got hit hard, China SOLD those supplies back to Italy.

Just listening to a financial radio talk show.....stating how due to the restrictions and destruction of private business its thought the idea of a government provided basic income could be more acceptable.

Of course it would be because when desperate without option people will take what they can to survive.

But once that happens their is no freedom nor free market.

People will be dependent and certain behavior will be expected in order to keep the money coming.

Just listening to a financial radio talk show.....stating how due to the restrictions and destruction of private business its thought the idea of a government provided basic income could be more acceptable.

Of course it would be because when desperate without option people will take what they can to survive.

But once that happens their is no freedom nor free market.

People will be dependent and certain behavior will be expected in order to keep the money coming.
Yeah fuck all that.

If your in healthcare, Is your employer giving a $200 incentive to get vaccinated?
No. No monetary incentive is being offered. 2 days paid leave is offered for day of injection and day after if employee feels ill/has complications for both shot #1 and shot #2. Any additional time off will be regular charged leave. I declined the offer to get the vaccine, but most of my staff has taken the vaccine and all have been ill/had to use leave afterwords. One thought it was the vaccine, but turns out that person got Covid approximately the same time they took the 1st injection.

DC just passed the B23-0171 bill "Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act allowing any child age 11 or higher can give consent without parental permission; furthermore this vaccination maybe concealed from parents.

And a healthy 41 yo died 2 days after receiving the vaccine; and four elderly have died following vaccination...

Reactions: camocorvette
No. No monetary incentive is being offered. 2 days paid leave is offered for day of injection and day after if employee feels ill/has complications for both shot #1 and shot #2. Any additional time off will be regular charged leave. I declined the offer to get the vaccine, but most of my staff has taken the vaccine and all have been ill/had to use leave afterwords. One thought it was the vaccine, but turns out that person got Covid approximately the same time they took the 1st injection.

My supervisor has tested positive right after taking the vaccine. She was told it is impossible that it is because of the vaccine. The thing is, she testes positive this summer with no symptoms. Now after she took one of the vaccines. She tested positive and is sick also.

Well shit, I guess Trump can’t be trusted. I’m pretty sure he openly stated that he would come out with classified info that proved Covid came from a Chinese lab. That state doc hardly proves anything. I mean we are all 99% sure but having a feeling and proof are entirely different things.

Reactions: smoothy8500

Status
Not open for further replies.