The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. Precautions and what you need to know.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
There have been thousands of compounds with in vitro data showing activity against viruses, nearly all of which failed when tested in real patients. That is why you have to do the trials. Again, it can be worth it to accept some risks even for prophylaxis, if the drug works for prophylaxis (and there is data that HCQ does for malaria).

I’m not getting into your transphobia except to say that it’s sad.

How many deaths and destroyed lives from a non functioning economy do you accept to "feel' that your science was validated?

"We have to destroy the village in order to save it" seems to be your heading.

You dont see the problem because you, PegMeNow, like Dr Falsey, havent missed a paycheck.

kortik

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Apr 6, 2010
Michigan
www.borkatools.com
we already have 300,000+ cases to look at for what happens without HCQ treatment. why do doctors have to let more die if there is little risk?
May be because it is all about money. HCQ is very inexpensive, and medical industrial complex is not happy. A good portion of "doctors" is the support base for this medical industrial complex. So, they do their best to make a huge profit for the drug makers, getting kickbacks in return.

It is a very sad story. Another example of "doctors" making money while harming the people is chemotherapy for cancer. It is a multi billion dollar business, which actually kills people by knocking down their immune system, which is actually badly needed in order to fight cancer tumors growth.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldSalty

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
I’m not getting into your transphobia except to say that it’s sad.
It is not trans-phobia to ask, if a person who has a change in psychology (Male becomes Female), If there is a corresponding change in biology? From a Medical point of view. Medically is She a woman or a man? Simple question.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
China mocks Donald Trump as governing by 'witchcraft' after revelation he is taking hydroxychloroquine – as White House press secretary says he was just being 'transparent' and is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

This from a people that eats Pangolins and bats. When they cant get hard ons they slurp down some bear gall bladder.

PegMeNowthon should go over there and take up residency or whatever he does.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
No we dont but lately it seems what the media initially reports in alarming headlines a week or so later they retract in small print.

With what is going on in our world over the last decade, how anyone places so much "faith" in anything reported from any one source, escapes my understanding.
Especially government and msm sources. That includes the corrupt CDC.

phlegethon

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2018
You are the one that called me a "retard".......just saying.
Yes. But I also provided data from legitimate sources for my arguments. Few others in this thread are doing that.

phlegethon

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2018
How many deaths and destroyed lives from a non functioning economy do you accept to "feel' that your science was validated?

"We have to destroy the village in order to save it" seems to be your heading.

You dont see the problem because you, PegMeNow, like Dr Falsey, havent missed a paycheck.
This is another nonsensical response. You cannot know if a medication is helpful or harmful without RCT data. It’s a bad idea to advocate widespread use of a medication if you don’t know whether it helps or hurts. This is not political.

Reactions: jcm331

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
China mocks Donald Trump as governing by 'witchcraft' after revelation he is taking hydroxychloroquine – as White House press secretary says he was just being 'transparent' and is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

This from a people that eats Pangolins and bats. When they cant get hard ons they slurp down some bear gall bladder.

The USA is also famous for many other kinds of "witchcraft" indeed. Things like precision ginsu Hellfire missiles, hypersonic atmospheric reentry vehicles, and "Rods From God"...

"Xi... Shinzo here. Just some advice... Fucking with America is not a smart thing to do. Trust me, I know..."

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
The USA is also famous for many other kinds of "witchcraft" indeed. Things like precision ginsu Hellfire missiles, hypersonic atmospheric reentry vehicles, and "Rods From God"...

"Xi... Shinzo here. Just some advice... Fucking with America is not a smart thing to do. Trust me, I know..."

I dont mind Shinzo is the Japanese Trump.

Im not worried about him hiring Hirohito II to run the war cabinet.

Just wish he would be more careful and maybe lay off the sake when golfing...

• Haha

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
This is another nonsensical response. You cannot know if a medication is helpful or harmful without RCT data. It’s a bad idea to advocate widespread use of a medication if you don’t know whether it helps or hurts. This is not political.

I dont care if the medicine works or not.

Based on current statistics we should not have gone full retard on the economy.

My gov is going to be the last state to open.

We have a large tourism economy.

He is ruining people with this shit.

Let the adults determine their risk.

The curve has flattened and is now drooping like a flacid dick.

Move on from CV19 and work to protect at risk communities.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
China would do well to shut up....

'If this was China the White House would have been burned down': Beijing taunts Trump 'witchcraft' policies after hydroxy revelation - as his press secretary is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

We know how China handles shit....

1589914163152.png

1589914206799.png

1589914233920.png

1589914259677.png

1589914291346.png

1589914311986.png

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
Why are you so obsessed with this? Anyway sex and gender are not the same thing.
I thought it was my sad obsession, you let PM steal my obsession. That is very insensitive. :)

If sex and gender are different? Is there empirical evidence of that? I have no problem with it, this is the land of the free after all. But I do not agree with it. Do I have the right to think someone who is confused in this way, maybe should not be making decisions for everyone else? Or is that trans-phobic?

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
I thought it was my sad obsession, you let PM steal my obsession. That is very insensitive. :)

If sex and gender are different? Is there empirical evidence of that? I have no problem with it, this is the land of the free after all. But I do not agree with it. Do I have the right to think someone who is confused in this way, maybe should not be making decisions for everyone else? Or is that trans-phobic?

Sex and gender is kind of different...

I have a gender. It is with me the day I was born. I don't have sex every day though...

Context...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
China would do well to shut up....

'If this was China the White House would have been burned down': Beijing taunts Trump 'witchcraft' policies after hydroxy revelation - as his press secretary is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

We know how China handles shit....

View attachment 7330608

View attachment 7330609

View attachment 7330610

View attachment 7330611

View attachment 7330612

View attachment 7330613

For someone who started the fire that has now engulfed every house on the whole street, they ARE pretty fucking ballsy, lecturing firefighters on how to battle the flames...

Reactions: pmclaine

phlegethon

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2018
When this is all over, those fuckers who deliberately introduced the virus to nursing homes and adult care facilities by moving recovering patients who are documented to still be able to shed live virions into them need to be held accountable. If we cannot get justice through the courts, then we need extrajudicial action. "Justice" in the modern world has become a laughable affair. It has become like the Harry Potter novels where the usual baddies are always forgiven and allowed second chances, only to do the same shit over and over again.

Serious problems require permanent solutions...

And there it is. If you can’t convince people you’re right, you resort to murder, just like the other white supremacist domestic terrorists. And you’re dumb enough to post about it on a public forum.

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
And there it is. If you can’t convince people you’re right, you resort to murder, just like the other white supremacist domestic terrorists. And you’re dumb enough to post about it on a public forum.
It’s for when the people are so wrong and want to force their evil onto others instead of leaving them alone. It’s what the communist left does. They can not let people be. Sometimes force is the only answer. In fact for the left it is the only thing they can understand. They are a cancer

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman

The "civil courts" did not remove the Ceausescus from their stranglehold over Romania's future and destiny. The Romanian military did. And the United States possesses an even more efficient military. I am waiting for popcorn time. And Cokes...

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA

You calling @Blue Sky Country white?

My arent you an artist that is showing his white centricity.

You know not everyone looks and thinks like you.

Does your hood serve as your CV19 mask?

kortik

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Apr 6, 2010
Michigan
www.borkatools.com
I'm not sure why you're so upset about Blue Sky Country post. He correctly pointed out that the damnrat known as cuomo issued this stupid and possibly, criminal order to put sick people back into the nursing homes, which can not be possibly good in principle and very likely caused a lot more seniors to die. In regard to showing the picture of CZ-75 assembled with .22 Kadet, which, as anybody knows, is intended for target shooting, you can not possibly draw any specific conclusions about this picture, unless you have some weird imagination in general and damnrat mentality in particular. And learn to respect the 1A to the Constitution of the U.S.A., it happens to protect not just you, but everybody else.

Last edited:

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
I'm not sure why you're so upset about Blue Sky Country post. He correctly pointed out that the damnrat know as cuomo issued this stupid and possibly, criminal order to put sick people back into the nursing homes, which can not be possibly good in principle and very likely caused more seniors to die. In regard to showing the picture of CZ-75 assembled with .22 Kadet, which, as anybody knows, is intended for target shooting, you can not possibly draw any specific conclusions about this piture, unless you have some weird imagination in general and damnrat mentality in particular. And learn to respect the 1A to the Constitution of the U.S.A., it happens to protect not just you, but everybody else.

When the criminal actions that have not just occurred in New York but elsewhere as well are fully documented and ample evidence, I am certain that our current (Thank God) administration will have the power to seek arrests, prosecutions, imprisonments, and execution of any party that is guilty.

Whoever supports our current administration but do not go out there and vote on November 4, 2020, does not support it. Period.

kortik

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Apr 6, 2010
Michigan
www.borkatools.com
When the criminal actions that have not just occurred in New York but elsewhere as well are fully documented and ample evidence, I am certain that our current (Thank God) administration will have the power to seek arrests, prosecutions, imprisonments, and execution of any party that is guilty.

Whoever supports our current administration but do not go out there and vote on November 4, 2020, does not support it. Period.
Wife and myself will go there in person and vote for Donald Trump, no matter what... He better be re-elected, otherwise there is no future for this country.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Wife and myself will go there in person and vote for Donald Trump, no matter what... He better be re-elected, otherwise there is no future for this country.

Same here. I voted for him the previous election, and what I have seen from then on only reinforces my support.

Last night's "H(cq)-BOMB" dropped by the President had just earned him TONS of new respect... A leader who practices what he preached. The redpilling is EPIC on YouTube right now. Just look at the comments on any video regarding Pres. Trump's recent speeches...

Reactions: kortik

Kyle_dixon_hismouth

Lessons We Learn Are On The Tombstones Of Others
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 21, 2019
DFW

Amad says the protest will be peaceful and assures law enforcement that if anyone breaks the law during the protest they would surrender peacefully.

But he also said if protestors don’t believe they’ve broken the law and are arrested, Sherrif Griffis and his deputies should be prepared.

“This time, I don’t care if he rolls in with the whole 2nd Armored Division I’m not going to surrender to him if I haven’t broken the law,” said Amad.

Mr.BR

Private
Belligerents
Oct 5, 2017
“This time, I don’t care if he rolls in with the whole 2nd Armored Division I’m not going to surrender to him if I haven’t broken the law,” said Amad. - o_O 🧻

So far these 'armed' protests tend to do the 'trade you some new rifles ,never fired only dropped once' routine as soon as LE roils in in their MRAPS , so why bother with the whole gun show ,protest would be more effective without the gun charade.

Reactions: Kyle_dixon_hismouth

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
“This time, I don’t care if he rolls in with the whole 2nd Armored Division I’m not going to surrender to him if I haven’t broken the law,” said Amad. - o_O 🧻

So far these 'armed' protests tend to do the 'trade you some new rifles ,never fired only dropped once' routine as soon as LE roils in in their MRAPS , so why bother with the whole gun show ,protest would be more effective without the gun charade.
2A Supporter: "What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?"

Anti-gunner: "So if you had it your way, anyone who wants one, can own a bazooka, rocket launcher or even a cannon. Why would you ever need any of those weapons?"

2A Supporter:

1590101439569.png

Last edited:

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
1588725401218.jpeg

You obviously missed the pictures of the fat fucks in the original story. Most of them can't fit their Vienna Sausage fingers inside the trigger guard.

• Haha

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
I bet they went home with jizz in their draws from getting to carry their AR's.

Like we say about the snowplow crew here.
"Boys get the plows. It's gonna snow!!! Woohoo fuckin A"
Then it only rains and they trash the weatherman for getting them all excited and then,... No happy ending.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
Did that last one just ND his Glock while posing for that photo?

The slide seems to be blurred in motion, going backwards with the barrel showing... Yep, he fucking fired it while taking it out the holster, and it looks like the shot landed uncomfortably close to the photographer's feet...
I don't know. I just copied and pasted the photo. I did go back to see if I could find an article about the Pillsbury Doughboy but couldn't find anything.

HolyCity73

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2018
South Carolina

People here eat bull balls, possum and squirrel. When they can’t get a hard on they slurp down pills or shove inflatable tubes in their cock.

This is fun.

• Haha
Reactions: skinney_7

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
If we were to treat deaths caused by auto accidents, like the Chinese virus, nobody would be allowed to drive.

Reactions: j-huskey

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
This was pitiful. Honestly.

Mr.BR

Private
Belligerents
Oct 5, 2017
Must be some new anti 'orange man bad' propaganda , hydroxychloroquine not effective, except it might also kill you.

''We were unable to confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19. Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19. ''

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

DJT self medicating with this stuff .............................. highly unlikely

Sample size is large enough.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Must be some new anti 'orange man bad' propaganda , hydroxychloroquine not effective, except it might also kill you.

''We were unable to confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19. Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19. ''

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

DJT self medicating with this stuff .............................. highly unlikely

Sample size is large enough.

Heard reports this morning that the same report is countered by one from American Heart Association.

Patients in Lancet study were at advanced stage of disease and had comorbidity to include chronic obesity which would have heart arrhythmia associated with that malady.

This is the problem with our politicized world, everything is suspect because everyone wants to promote an agenda.

All I know is that the morgue van is not in my neighborhood once a week and none of what I see justifies our response to it.

Which side of the coin do you want to promote? What is your agenda?

Last edited:

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n

Mr.BR

Private
Belligerents
Oct 5, 2017
Heard reports this morning that the same report is countered by one from American Heart Association.

Patients in Lancet study were at advanced stage of disease and had comorbidity to include chronic obesity which would have heart arrhythmia associated with that malady.

This is the problem with our politicized world, everything is suspect because everyone wants to promote an agenda.

All I know is that the morguie van is not in my neighborhood once a week and none of what I see justifies our response to it.
Might be mixing it with the other study where Remsdesivir was barely better than placebo and only in very select cases :The Remdesivir Study Is Finally Out: Drug Only Helped Those On Oxygen, Finds Mortality Too High For Standalone Treatment

Read it trough it just a bit , its all explained and these comorbidities are included into findings and the sample size is large enough .

Honestly folks without issues with Covid19 would not even make it into the running , as there is no reason for any of them to get treated at all .

Asian tits seem to be best at beating Covid19

Last edited: