• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s the old hot girlfriends thread

Re: the old hot girlfriends thread

Haha damn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I hang out on a website Called Snipers's Hide. It's members are military and civilian snipers and wannabees. It is the best site for people reloading and wanting to learn to make 1000 yard shots. There is an active thread where members are posting pictures of their girlfriends and wife's. Some are really hot. There is also a motivational section. Anyways here are the pictures from that thread.

Warning: Some are revealing. No adult or XXX photos but there are some topless.font]
</div></div>

Anyone know if its safe to download? I'm not doing it.

I'll do it, I'm running a mac and 2 mac specific virus scanners.
smile.gif

"I hang out on a website Called Snipers's Hide. It's members are military and civilian snipers and wannabees." LMFAO!

No viruses, but there are some hefties in the collection.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beretta989</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thread that died before its time. </div></div>
It died because some people had to post pics that didn't really belong on the internet(or maybe they did, just somewhere else) and then were offended when someone pointed it out.

What about a redo with out comments ? Just post a pic and move on with life. That would be awesome. Also make it so pics can't be outed and the same pic is posted 2 dozen times. That would be awesome. Thanks Santa Claus in advance.