• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the old sniper....

Re: the old sniper....

Thanks

American +++++9999999999999999999999999999

Its great to see this old guy's WW II contributions recognized in such a real way.

Amazing how dead on the old guy is.

My grandfather was a WW II marksman and he can still shoot stuff I cant even see at 84 (almost 85 now) years old!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Viper 762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else get a lump in their throat? That man has my full respect. </div></div>

A friend emailed me that video a few days ago. Definitely a ceiling dust moment when the old fella choked up at the respect the Army showed an old vet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Viper 762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else get a lump in their throat? That man has my full respect. </div></div>

A friend emailed me that video a few days ago. Definitely a ceiling dust moment when the old fella choked up at the respect the Army showed an old vet. </div></div>

Yup! Ol' Vets like that cannot be treated with enough respect. Sometimes I feel that our society today doesn't deserve the legacy of freedom earned through blood, sweat and tears by men like these.

Seeing that 'ol guy get choked up out of appreciation definitely made my eyes glossy. I usually have an iron heart that's only made soft by Vets and my dead dog.

God bless our Veterans.

He is a humble man and i am sure he was thinking of all his friends who never made it back during his visit and more so on the range. He is a true silent hero. MM

I bet the old gentleman is a better shot than 95 percent of the folks on here,myself included.

Excellent thing they did for one of the great americans!

Now that was worth watching... amazing shots by the real deal, an American hero.

Too bad we seem to prefer disposable heroes these days...