• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The One Positive Thing About Biden's Presidency

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    So it's 6AM here and I'm bored and binge watching political shit and I was thinking about the Clinton-Trump debate where they both were asked if there's anything nice they can say about eachother. I started thinking about our current President and if there's anything nice I can say about him and the answer is.......Wait for it.......

Hell yeah I have one very huge (yooge) nice thing to say about him and his Presidency. He has single handedly made it okay to joke about old people. Lots of people will say that my generation of millennials are the protected species when in fact it is boomers who have been for all too long. Remember all the hate people were getting from boomers because of the "okay boomer" memes? Or how about being told we have to respect all elders regardless if they're a piece of shit or not? Well, thank you President Biden for showing the whole country that making jokes about old people is okay and harmless. Laughter is good and healthy and has been medically proven to add years to your life.

There! Can't say I never said anything nice about our sitting President. :D

FIFY: There! Can't say I never said anything nice about our shitting President. :D

Reactions: Snipe260
    I supported most of Trump's policies, but always thought he was kind of an asshole. It was a fair trade. I've worked for guys like that, and while I didn't like them much on a personal level, I respected their drive and ability to get the right things done and achieve successful outcomes that benefited everyone.

After the continuous stream of gaffs he's made the past few days during his trip to Europe, Joe Biden really does make Trump look like a stable genius by comparison, which means Biden has gone way beyond being just an asshole. Ask anyone who has to wear a colostomy bag, and they'll tell you that having a useful asshole is pretty great. Being so dangerously non-functional as President sort of makes Biden the biggest colostomy bag in the world. That's quite an accomplishment, even if there's nothing positive about it.

• Haha
    Reactions: Plinker 73
    I supported most of Trump's policies, but always thought he was kind of an asshole. It was a fair trade. I've worked for guys like that, and while I didn't like them much on a personal level, I respected their drive and ability to get the right things done and achieve successful outcomes that benefited everyone.

After the continuous stream of gaffs he's made the past few days during his trip to Europe, Joe Biden really does make Trump look like a stable genius by comparison, which means Biden has gone way beyond being just an asshole. Ask anyone who has to wear a colostomy bag, and they'll tell you that having a useful asshole is pretty great. Being so dangerously non-functional as President sort of makes Biden the biggest colostomy bag in the world. That's quite an accomplishment, even if there's nothing positive about it.

If you're in that seat I'd prefer the asshole represents me. The asshole that's going to win just to win, that believes he's better and can do better. That's what keeps other world leaders in check. Being just enough of a dick to stop on their toys without also tossing firecrackers at them.

With a potato in the seat, the rest of the world is doing as they please while they laugh at us.