• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Plot Against The President

Crang

What me worry?
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2006
    Texas Hills
    This may be the most important documentary of our time and I just cant imagine Amazon will leave it up for long. It just went up and has 700 5 star reviews already. I watched it last night and its incredibly well put together with interviews with the key players in Congress, The DOJ, the White House, Intelligence, FISA Courts etc on what has transpired over the last 4 years. I wish every American would watch this. The ins and outs of the plot are complicated with all their facets and it certainly puts it all together in a format you can follow. Learned a lot in 90 minutes and honestly had to choke back tears at the end for what it may mean for the Republic. There is no doubt of the crossroads we are now at. Since in part it exposes how deep Bezos' Washington Post has been in the disinformation campaign against the American people, I suspect Amazon will pull this one. Get it while you can-

Havent watched but I know the story.

ASGH.

exactly. We live in sad times. And the jacked up part is, we paying the commies, if you will, by watching this crap. Bezos won’t take it down, he likes money too much. No worries there but it’s pretty freaking was when you pay the enemies to, well never mind you get the idea. You guys just giving them more money to use against you.

Obama, Biden, Clinton, McCain, Kerry and Brennan literally armed terrorists in Syria, causing the deaths of over a million Syrians, and the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians and other religious minorities. Treason!

Obama, Biden, Clinton, McCain, Kerry and Brennan literally armed terrorists in Syria, causing the deaths of over a million Syrians, and the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians and other religious minorities. Treason!

Yeah? Tell me something a lot of us didn’t already know? ASGH! It should, but it won’t. It shouldnt just be our people pissed and going after the swamp, it should be the world. Anyone that knows anything knows this.

I’ve watched the first twice, gonna have to finish when the baby wakes up.

I can’t believe how dirty they did Mike Flynn, the propaganda machine is so good even I thought he was working in the swamp against trump. Sad indeed he may have been the only true patriot.

Where does Mattis fit into all this?

Well shithead Bezos can make a buck from my watching, but I will share the info. Maybe some Lefty will become un-woke.

I’ve watched the first twice, gonna have to finish when the baby wakes up.

I can’t believe how dirty they did Mike Flynn, the propaganda machine is so good even I thought he was working in the swamp against trump. Sad indeed he may have been the only true patriot.

Where does Mattis fit into all this?
    not sure if he was involved in the weapons running, but we know he lied to America and told everyone they were making progress in afghanistan while he knew americans were dying and getting crippled for nothing.

not sure if he was involved in the weapons running, but we know he lied to America and told everyone they were making progress in afghanistan while he knew americans were dying and getting crippled for nothing.
    Our men die and get maimed for nothing in every war we have been in except for the war fought for our Independence and the war fought against Mexico. Are there any other wars that were truly fought for America and our people?

Our men die and get maimed for nothing in every war we have been in except for the war fought for our Independence and the war fought against Mexico. Are there any other wars that were truly fought for America and our people?

I would certainly agree with you in the context of the last 20 or so years of conflict. The containment of communism I'd say was a worthy cause and worth the fight. All this playing around in the ME and Africa? Destabilizing several countries? Huge mistake, huge waste of money.

imho, it is hard to say what would have happened had we not been involved in all the conflicts since 1900.
    certainly the middle east conflicts were more to protect the financial interests of corporations than the american people, but i can't predict what would have happened to the oil supply and economy had none of that happened either. if we didn't arm Iran, and then Saddam when Iran was overthrown, what would have happened?
    what i can say is that purposely lying about the roi on americans lives since operation freedom has never been so egregious in my memory.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I would certainly agree with you in the context of the last 20 or so years of conflict. The containment of communism I'd say was a worthy cause and worth the fight. All this playing around in the ME and Africa? Destabilizing several countries? Huge mistake, huge waste of money.
    i agree.
    trying to "stabilize" the region in order to "stabilize" the supply and price of oil has some plausible justification.

arming terrorists in syria to overthrow a government so you can install a sunni friendly regime that would allow british petroleum to build a pipeline from the arab gulf states through syria and turkey into europe? not so much.

I didnt realize we were trying to contain communism. Our government embraces it. Which war are you referring?

I didnt realize we were trying to contain communism. Our government embraces it. Which war are you referring?
    most of them before the first gulf war, i think. vietnam and korea mostly.
    of course, i am not claiming to know the real reason for anything, other than greed.

Reactions: wade2big

I was referring to the conflicts of the 50ies - 1980ies or so. Korea, Vietnam, etc. in that they were fought to resist the spread of Russian influence. I think fighting to try and contain the spread of communism was ultimately in the best interest of the US.

What I am less enthusiastic about supporting was the wars and extended occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq and the later destabilization of Libya, Syria, etc. as well as our involvement in the UN fueled Africa conflicts. I don't think the US had any business in Somalia and never should have spent American money and lost American lives there.

Reactions: wade2big
    most of them before the first gulf war, i think. vietnam and korea mostly.
    of course, i am not claiming to know the real reason for anything, other than greed.
    I’m in the same mindset. Not sure why we fought the Vietnam war. I dont think it had anything to do with communism.

Reactions: M7rtim

Dr. Fauci’s COVID-19 TreacheryWith Chilling Ties to the Chinese Militaryby Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger R. Breggin
    1EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    This report documents in detail how Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has been the major force behind a series of research activities and other government actions that enabled the Chinese Communist Party to create lethal SARScoronaviruses,leading to the release of SARS-CoV-2from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fauci continues to cover for the Chineseand for himself, denying the origin of SARS-CoV-2, and delaying and thwarting worldwide attempts to deal rationally with the pandemic.This report documents with more than 100 linked citations the following activities by Dr. Fauci:(1) Until stopped by President Trump in mid-April 2020, Fauci funded both individual Chinese researchers and the Wuhan Institute as collaboratorswith Americanresearchersin creating lethal coronavirusesfrom harmless bat viruses. This collaboration and direct funding enabled the Chinese Communist Party and its military to make potential bioweapons on their own, including SARS-CoV-2.In April 2020, shortly after our disclosure of theseUS/Chinese collaborations, President Trump canceledfundingfor them. However, Fauci has recently unleashed a deluge of new funding that will almost certainly benefit Chinese scientists at universities and research facilities in this country who have close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Obama and that fucking cunt Hillary's biggest fail, IMO, is not Syria....not the "red line" horseshit that he didn't have the balls to follow thru with....no, its Libya which is now a completely failed state.

Actually, just on the cold facts Hillabitch has to be one of the most incompetent failure as a Sec of State in modern history.

Reactions: theLBC
    Obama and that fucking cunt Hillary's biggest fail, IMO, is not Syria....not the "red line" horseshit that he didn't have the balls to follow thru with....no, its Libya which is now a completely failed state.

Actually, just on the cold facts Hillabitch has to be one of the most incompetent failure as a Sec of State in modern history.

if i had a good msm link to the truth about why they killed Qaddafi i would provide one but i didn't save one.
    hint: it wasn't about weapons or terrorism.

the reason i use syria is that the rape and torture of christians at the hands of those armed by clinton and mccain, and then obama and brennan, are much more well documented than what i can find on libya.

Reactions: Baron23

To sum this up: The vice president of USA Joe Biden was bribing then president of Ukraine to keep the lid on the corruption of the Biden family with American Tax payer money in the amount of 1.5 billion dollar, could be more money since the Ukrainian president was in power from 2014 to 2019. Between Joe and the president of Ukraine they tried their best to prevent any kind of investigation into Burisma bank limited exposure. All this to prevent money laundering exposure through Ukraine into Morgan stanley smith Barney LLC NY bank in the account of Joe Biden to promote the name Burisma. Over the course of Ukrainian presidency former Ukrainian president owe Ukrainian citizen in the amount of 40 billion dollars. All investigation into the Biden's and into former Ukrainian president were being prevented by corrupt investigators,FBI, e.t.c in Ukraine and in USA. This was one of the reason they want Biden to win to make everything go away. Finally they got in touch with Rudy Giuliani and so Ukrainian can tell their side of the story to US citizens but the media is not picking up this story and want it to go away. Evidently. Joe has been compromised both by China and Ukraine.

To sum this up: The vice president of USA Joe Biden was bribing then president of Ukraine to keep the lid on the corruption of the Biden family with American Tax payer money in the amount of 1.5 billion dollar, could be more money since the Ukrainian president was in power from 2014 to 2019. Between Joe and the president of Ukraine they tried their best to prevent any kind of investigation into Burisma bank limited exposure. All this to prevent money laundering exposure through Ukraine into Morgan stanley smith Barney LLC NY bank in the account of Joe Biden to promote the name Burisma. Over the course of Ukrainian presidency former Ukrainian president owe Ukrainian citizen in the amount of 40 billion dollars. All investigation into the Biden's and into former Ukrainian president were being prevented by corrupt investigators,FBI, e.t.c in Ukraine and in USA. This was one of the reason they want Biden to win to make everything go away. Finally they got in touch with Rudy Giuliani and so Ukrainian can tell their side of the story to US citizens but the media is not picking up this story and want it to go away. Evidently. Joe has been compromised both by China and Ukraine.
    that is part of it.
    while that glenn beck guy went nuts and had a nervous breakdown, he does a good job of explaining the "whole" story.
    it was billions of aid that we had given to ukraine and went missing that is the real story, and the corruption behind covering up where that money went. whether or not you think beck is a legitimate source, i think this explains why so many people want this buried.

I do. I really really do.

Every time I go to the mountains, it’s harder and harder to leave.

Same. I was saddened to learn tho that Canada opened up some of the parks to commercialization now tho so I heard, which means it’s only a matter of time until the magic is gone. One thing humans are really good at, screwing stuff up. I suspect the next time I get back up to Banff for example it will likely look vastly different.