• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Plot Against The President

He was selling oil in other than USD$$?
sort of. qaddafi wanted to create a gold standard instead of trading oil on the dollar,

Sounds canned but people need to remember, it's not a plot against the President, it's a planned attack against America and patriotic Americans.
Trump is a lone man between them and us.

That’s why I can’t figure out why everyone isnt up in arms about this. It’s bad enough these so called leaders have no moral compass and continue to get drunk on their own power, but the fact that they do that and still steal billions of dollars after already taxing us 50% of our earnings should be downright infuriating to everyone, period! That’s money that is supposed to go to the betterment of society, not to the likes of Hunter Biden snorting up lines of coc! It’s fucking bullshit and the more time that goes by the more it pisses me off. I swear if good people in this country ever just wake up and flip one day because of this, it’s not going to be pretty.

That’s why I can’t figure out why everyone isnt up in arms about this. It’s bad enough these so called leaders have no moral compass and continue to get drunk on their own power, but the fact that they do that and still steal billions of dollars after already taxing us 50% of our earnings should be downright infuriating to everyone, period! That’s money that is supposed to go to the betterment of society, not to the likes of Hunter Biden snorting up lines of coc! It’s fucking bullshit and the more time that goes by the more it pisses me off. I swear if good people in this country ever just wake up and flip one day because of this, it’s not going to be pretty.
Everybody is not up in arms because most people don't know anything about it. Do you remember hearing any of this on the six o' clock news. Fuckin' msm ain't gonna cover it, and half the country wouldn't give a shit if you dumped the proof in their lap. The apathy in this country is what really blows my mind. Nobody stands on principle, and most folks don't give a shit about whats happening as long as it's not in their yard, or costs them money. If, and when, the masses ever wake up and grow a pair, it'll be too late, if we're not already there.

Damn good documentary!! Devin Nunes and Cash Patel are true patriots! I was starting to think there weren't any good ones left. It draws into context a lot of President Trump's actions since the end of the Mueller investigation; i.e declassify everything, Executive order on schedule F govt employee's... I think justice might be coming. Hoping anyway.

Reactions: Crang
Damn good documentary!! Devin Nunes and Cash Patel are true patriots! I was starting to think there weren't any good ones left. It draws into context a lot of President Trump's actions since the end of the Mueller investigation; i.e declassify everything, Executive order on schedule F govt employee's... I think justice might be coming. Hoping anyway.
as much schiff as my state gets, for schiff and others, nunes was key to exposing the plot.
CA 22nd District since 2013

I just hope when Trump is re-elected, he goes completely scorched earth on the swamp, and the alphabet agencies. He's gotta know by now that the upper echelon of most, if not all, the most powerful agencies are actively working against him. They foisted their Russia ruse on the President and the American people, but can't find anything on Hunter's laptop worth investigating? Riiiiiiiight!

Why oh why torture yourself? Move back home! There ain’t crap in Manitoba, at least not that I remember! Yuck!
Be a decent bugout spot...
1603802604751.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I am watching the documentary right now.
Why are Obama and the rest in not in prison.
Rice particularly earns disdain. She should be tortured and hanged. .

“The United States will eventually fly the Communist red flag…The American people will hoist it themselves.”

76C8649D-C1F0-4E2C-945B-00F023471319.jpeg

AA0370CF-F19F-421D-BCEF-9E732005A419.jpeg

This may be the most important documentary of our time and I just cant imagine Amazon will leave it up for long. It just went up and has 700 5 star reviews already. I watched it last night and its incredibly well put together with interviews with the key players in Congress, The DOJ, the White House, Intelligence, FISA Courts etc on what has transpired over the last 4 years. I wish every American would watch this. The ins and outs of the plot are complicated with all their facets and it certainly puts it all together in a format you can follow. Learned a lot in 90 minutes and honestly had to choke back tears at the end for what it may mean for the Republic. There is no doubt of the crossroads we are now at. Since in part it exposes how deep Bezos' Washington Post has been in the disinformation campaign against the American people, I suspect Amazon will pull this one. Get it while you can-

It’s still on Amazon Prime... I just watched it.

Reactions: Crang and E-Tool