• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The political climate in the US.

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
So…….

I have noticed over the last month that the outcry against our government has increased. I’m not talking against one party or the other but the entire government. I’m also not talking about individual that I run into or people on forums. I’m talking about media organizations. At first it popped up in some podcasts.
The first was from ex-intel guys. It was mild at first and is progressing more in the direction of more aggressiveness. Then it popped up in a more “ mainstream” podcast which is turning more aggressively in that direction. So much so that one comment really struck me.
Now I’m seeing it slowly creeping into some of the “ msm “ networks. It’s popping up in places I really didn’t expect it, like business segments.

Anyone else noticing this?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
A bit. I see the media starting to go hard on Joey. Beyond that I think we all know we've been fucked. We seniors, at least this one, is pissed that they stole the SS and Medicare money.

Sadly, the Demy's won the House back in Virginia.

Gotta set up Big Mike to run…. Gotta remove the roadblock first; yes the one ‘they’ installed in the first place.

And that is horrifying…honestly think ”she” would be able to beat bad orange man with all the virtue signaling that would come from suburban women.

Gotta set up Big Mike to run…. Gotta remove the roadblock first; yes the one ‘they’ installed in the first place.

And that is horrifying…honestly think ”she” would be able to beat bad orange man with all the virtue signaling that would come from suburban women.

Big Mike will be easily able to get the win and they won't even have to fraud the vote.
I actually kind of hope Big Mike is parachuted in to replace Xiden, that would be pretty great fun to watch.

The Republicans will be all in with it, as then their biggest headache... Trump is taken care of.
I would not be surprised if the Republicans cut a backroom deal to let Big Mike win in exchange for Republicans getting the house and Senate by a small majority and tossing the Xiden family to the wolves and quietly dropping all the stuff against Trump that is keeping him in the news. Then the uniparty splits up the money and business is back to normal with fundraising pouring in.

Last edited:
Big Mike will be easily able to get the win and they won't even have to fraud the vote.
I actually kind of hope Big Mike is parachuted in to replace Xiden, that would be pretty great fun to watch.

The Republicans will be all in with it, as then their biggest headache... Trump is taken care of.
I would not be surprised if the Republicans cut a backroom deal to let Big Mike win in exchange for Republicans getting the house and Senate bit a small majority and tossing the Xiden family to the wolves and quietly dropping all the stuff against Trump that is keeping him in the news. Then the uniparty splits up the money and business is back to normal with fundraising pouring in.
Spot. On.

Only reacted with the 🙁 because it’s true…sad, but true.

The outcry against the government is nothing new. It's just now that everyone has smart devices and is on the internet we see it more often than when it was hidden. It's funny how being anti-government used to be considered terrorism, but now it's considered patriotic. I will always love and support my country, but never my government. Our Founding Fathers would be turning over in their graves if they knew what the Republic they built has devolved into.

Sadly, the Demy's won the House back in Virginia.
When there were 12-14 ( not sure of the actual number) seats that went unopposed by the Republicans, that’s what we got. This outcome rests solely on the shoulders of the VA Republican Party.

The outcry against the government is nothing new. It's just now that everyone has smart devices and is on the internet we see it more often than when it was hidden. It's funny how being anti-government used to be considered terrorism, but now it's considered patriotic. I will always love and support my country, but never my government. Our Founding Fathers would be turning over in their graves if they knew what the Republic they built has devolved into.
They knew what it would become. They put everything in place for it to be so. The constitution was the nail in the coffin. Took all of 13 years to seal the fate of the newly founded country. It was only a matter of time after that.

Idk.

I’m hearing “ Fuck the whole damn system” from….odd places and done not so odd places.

I guess that’s what somehow started me to wonder about it.

It just seems different than usual.

Who know. Maybe I’m just way off. 🤷‍♂️

Think Big Mike would finally admit to being a man if he got elected?

I say, let the circus burn itself to the ground.

I still look here and there but they are winning.

I just don't care anymore. I know it is all just bullshit.