• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The protest outside my house.

I live in the "burbs" I'm not too complacent as things are quiet up in town. But I do wonder if the thuggery was to start how many here in our community would jump in on some? You can't tell me the university here doesn't have some ass-clowns wanting in on this looting and stealing shit. It has been programed into their primate skull that it is justified. Right now it is in "major" cities, I hope it doesn't become wide-spread? Think I'll do some home work with the range finder, be discreet. Just move here and have been "checking"things out a little. I need more details.

Odd when your range card has shit like "Neighbors Mailbox - 75 yards" called out on it.

My fiancee takes another step to appreciating my firearms. She was watching the news last night and was horrified by the looting and violence going on across the country. We live in a nice residential, quiet section of Sparks, NV away from the hustle and bustle of the big city of Reno where they had a protest turn into a looting/shopping spree for some agitators. I was also watching the news and after I told her about a driveby at a federal building in Oakland that killed one and put another in a hospital, she asked me if I had a gun next to me. I replied yes, as I always have one handy. She repeated the query and asked if it was close and I reassured her yes, and that she was safe and secure.
From asking what was in my safe and wanting to see my collection, to telling me to go visit an LGS when she went out of town a few years back, to telling me to go practice up on my shooting to make sure a specific rifle of mine was working properly, wondering where I go shooting (we take drives all around the county to escape cabin fever) then piquing her interest to someday watch me go shooting, it is a slow but continuing path leading her to possibly getting to shoot a firearm herself. She has finally seen the value of owning one. Her reluctance about firearms comes from her father accidentally firing his pistol when he was putting it away, so her brothers couldn't get it when they were growing up.
Sorry for change of subject here, but anyone else have similar experiences of introducing others to firearms?

My fiancee takes another step to appreciating my firearms. She was watching the news last night and was horrified by the looting and violence going on across the country. We live in a nice residential, quiet section of Sparks, NV away from the hustle and bustle of the big city of Reno where they had a protest turn into a looting/shopping spree for some agitators. I was also watching the news and after I told her about a driveby at a federal building in Oakland that killed one and put another in a hospital, she asked me if I had a gun next to me. I replied yes, as I always have one handy. She repeated the query and asked if it was close and I reassured her yes, and that she was safe and secure.
From asking what was in my safe and wanting to see my collection, to telling me to go visit an LGS when she went out of town a few years back, to telling me to go practice up on my shooting to make sure a specific rifle of mine was working properly, wondering where I go shooting (we take drives all around the county to escape cabin fever) then piquing her interest to someday watch me go shooting, it is a slow but continuing path leading her to possibly getting to shoot a firearm herself. She has finally seen the value of owning one. Her reluctance about firearms comes from her father accidentally firing his pistol when he was putting it away, so her brothers couldn't get it when they were growing up.
Sorry for change of subject here, but anyone else have similar experiences of introducing others to firearms?

During Boston bomber events in Watertown, though things were 3-4 miles away as crow flies, wife wanted AR someplace accessible.

Otherwise she kind of derides my shooting sports.

But she appreciated it that day.

Reactions: TACC and Kir
I got my wife a .22 for our anniversary.

Reactions: Foul Mike and Kir
During Boston bomber events in Watertown, though things were 3-4 miles away as crow flies, wife wanted AR someplace accessible.

Otherwise she kind of derides my shooting sports.

But she appreciated it that day.
On the day they found speed bump and the joker. I was on 128 about 430 going to work when I got passed by 2 P-U trucks with the flashy lights. I've had a firearm in my vehicle since I was 16. I was working in Wilmington remodeling a commercial property. I normally leave whatever I have in the truck for work but that day I wore my 92. It was funny as I put the holster on my carpenter's belt. Made for quite a few looks. Especially when they were on the radio every 30 seconds saying that one was still at large.

Reactions: pmclaine
@Bender... Really.... You drive a suburu?
Turbo AWD manual?

hell yes I have a subie. Going to do a built motor and bigger turbo for ~300 whp in a tiny car! It slides around dirt roads like Ken Block!

and I shoot with it. I do have my coke wagon too and a 17 f-150 company truck
B1F77990-55C7-4B39-A7A6-A99DF1706754.jpeg
C9A2BBA8-8D38-4788-B2A9-36AED1C3C5D9.jpeg
C7A857CB-56FA-4404-BD14-EC5F019DFEF8.jpeg

Turbo AWD manual?

hell yes I have a subie. Going to do a built motor and bigger turbo for ~300 whp in a tiny car! It slides around dirt roads like Ken Block!

and I shoot with it. I do have my coke wagon too and a 17 f-150 company truck
View attachment 7340552View attachment 7340553View attachment 7340554

Lol round these parts in order to live in the woke neighborhoods you have to drive a suburu...

We have the same expedition basically lol

I am going to one up you on a boat though... Thinking about this lil guy

96 Cruiser Yacht 3375, W/Trailer Slipped At Powell http://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/59857521

There is no standard answer to your situation. In your area there are some Women Shooting Associations or some NRA Certified women instructors. If you can make an introduction to her and a member of one of the groups that would be a step in the right direction. At that point stand back... way back. Let nature take it's course. The worst shooting instructor a woman can have is a husband or boy friend... Turn it over to another women. They speak a different language.

Hobo

Some examples:

Had a pack of unruly cyclists this morning.
Pulled out the Bug a salt rifle and gave them the what for.
Overwatch(from the top of the grain bin) checked all clear.

R
Those things r great

Reactions: Rthur
My hood, is quiet, just like it's supposed to be. Went for a drive with the little woman thru the Wisc. Northwoods and was an enjoyable day. THEN, we get home and see all the shit happening in libtard cities, said WTF?
This shit is not a peaceful assembly. Fucking libtards. It's time for more 🍿🍿! Mac :mad::mad:

Reactions: TACC
Had some gang rape shit in the front yard at the lake this weekend. Went out of state to the lake house and had 7 greenheads after 1 hen the whole weekend. Pretty sure she took a pounding. The shame...

Reactions: Bender
Can I borrow a cup of sugar?
If he's runnin low, I have plenty.Got coffee and beer , too. Im coverin the eastern sector of our hood,hate the sun in my eyes when it's goin down.

Blacklivesmaters ?

Is that an off shoot of Black Lives Matter ?

I might join the maters, sounds fun.

@Bender to fix the lawn drop your mower as low as possible and mow it early morning 2 or 3 times the week they predict no rain and high heat. It will burn then you can use the boat more often as your lawn will no longer need attention and time:cool:

@Bender to fix the lawn drop your mower as low as possible and mow it early morning 2 or 3 times the week they predict no rain and high heat. It will burn then you can use the boat more often as your lawn will no longer need attention and time:cool:

Always look forward to late July/August when the mower goes away and Im not out there pushing once a week.

Sure my shit looks dynamite right now - lush, green, no dandelions, - healthy.

It will burn for two months than in September when the rain comes back so does the green and the lush.......and the pushing the Craftsman mower.

Irrigation and lots of maintenance is a waste of time that could be used shooting, reloading or....fishing.

In Wyoming, we don’t get to stay home and eat French toast when we get snow, we still have to show up for work in blizzards. Subies handle all manners of weather and shit roads, including bottomless Bridger-Teton forestry roads at 9500 ft in the snow thaw to go rock hounding for agates. The wife was not amused in what I did to her car, nothing $10 and 20 minutes at the car wash didn’t handle, and it was her idea in the first place...

F0D0D83E-C1F4-48B9-8F65-825DC3476665.jpeg

The trash pandas are looting the dumpster. They are not following the safe social distancing practices but at least they use Clorox.

Attachments

• Trash Pandas.jpg
    Trash Pandas.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 52
In Wyoming, we don’t get to stay home and eat French toast when we get snow, we still have to show up for work in blizzards. Subies handle all manners of weather and shit roads, including bottomless Bridger-Teton forestry roads at 9500 ft in the snow thaw to go rock hounding for agates. The wife was not amused in what I did to her car, nothing $10 and 20 minutes at the car wash didn’t handle, and it was her idea in the first place...

View attachment 7340899
My wife who was raised on a farm and as conservative as me drives an Outback. Never worry about getting through the mountains during a snowstorm or bad weather. Great little car. Several years ago we were fishing above Silverton and decided to head up to Kite Lake on my ATV. Its an old washed out mining road and rough as a cob even on my 4 wheeler. Get to the top at the trailhead and I see an Outback parked there and wonder how on earth did it get up there. Was a video on youtube where a guy descended Black Bear into Telluride in a stock Forester. If you are not familiar with Black Bear you ought to look it up it is one scary descent.

My wife who was raised on a farm and as conservative as me drives an Outback. Never worry about getting through the mountains during a snowstorm or bad weather. Great little car. Several years ago we were fishing above Silverton and decided to head up to Kite Lake on my ATV. Its an old washed out mining road and rough as a cob even on my 4 wheeler. Get to the top at the trailhead and I see an Outback parked there and wonder how on earth did it get up there. Was a video on youtube where a guy descended Black Bear into Telluride in a stock Forester. If you are not familiar with Black Bear you ought to look it up it is one scary descent.
I’ve come through the canyons is nasty snow storms and passed many “ass stomping 4x4” vehicles spun off the road, I just call it in when I get back to cell service and let the tow truck company in town make a few bucks. I put a good set of 3PMS rated tires on my wife’s car and she has zero issues, they’re not even full ice rated, just a good AT type tire. They do fill with mud fast, of course like any AT tire. I almost got in a bit of trouble in it a few weeks ago when playing in the mud with a decent drop off the side, made my wife need a smoke at the bottom when I got hung up on a rut and had to really get on it with full left steering input and still going straight to keep from sending the tail end off the edge, finally cleared enough mud to bite and grab.

She’s at least now ready for the skid plates and lift to throw some proper mud tires onto it, I’m still more of the thought of a pair of four wheelers and a trailer, leaving her going to town car in one efficient piece and playing with purpose built shit.

I do have other 4x4s, I do shit in the Subie because it can, and it outperforms my Explorer off road by far. They’re the Corolla of places that actually see shit weather, not just for Birkenstock wearing granola eaters like stupid internet memes would tell the fair weather living folks who get scared and stay home at the first snowflake.

Last edited:
They were back again in force....

Looted up the leftover burger....

1591052070783.jpeg

Getting Sporty....

1591052126994.jpeg

Its either a Spleef or perhaps a rib bone. Cant tell with these protesters.....

1591052177026.jpeg

Is this a Kangacoon?

1591052263357.jpeg

@barneybdb ?

This guy looks to be a monster....

1591052340335.jpeg

At daybreak the tree rats take over.....

1591052413254.jpeg

It's funny how Ernie Boch is the biggest dealer kinda cements the rainbow image

I’ve been to kite lake! True story! I go up from Alma in my 2500 Chevy 4x4 and get to the top and see 3 Subies hipsters making coffe on a camp stove! I love that place!

So I went rioting today and tried to loot stock certificates and savings bonds at the bank. After a while they told me to put my pants back on and asked if I was ok.

/sadpanda

So I went rioting today and tried to loot stock certificates and savings bonds at the bank. After a while they told me to put my pants back on and asked if I was ok.

/sadpanda

Was this in a Zions bank branch lol?

I’ve been to kite lake! True story! I go up from Alma in my 2500 Chevy 4x4 and get to the top and see 3 Subies hipsters making coffe on a camp stove! I love that place!

Been to kite lake many times. Hiked over the divide from Kite Lake to fish at Emerald Lake a few years ago. While we were fishing a storm rolled in and we git caught in near white out conditions and had to cross back over the divide while it was snowing with lightning strikes nearby. It was a little dicey being exposed above tree line.
Eldorado Lake - 1.jpeg
Cabin at Kite Lake - 1.jpeg
Kite Lake - 1.jpeg