• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The Recon

paraman1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2003
Boise , Idaho
Have been working on this one for a while now and am closing in on completion . I just need to replace the Magpul MBUS with something that will fit underneath the rear of the scope .

Del-Ton upper and BCG
White Oak Armament Recon barrel (16 inch 1in7 twist that falls somewhere between HBAR and M4 contour)
Smith and Wesson lower
Magpul trigger guard
RRA match trigger
Redi-Mag 1st generation
Magpul BAD
KNS anti-walk pins
Hogue Grip
MI single point sling attachment
Magpul CTR stock
Burris 1-4 XTR scope
Larue SPR 1.5 mount

DTI_AR1.JPG

Re: The Recon

why such a high scope mount? That also looks like Ergo grips not Hogue....

Not giving you a hard time just some observations.

let us know how you like the scope, I have been eyeing one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why such a high scope mount? That also looks like Ergo grips not Hogue....

Not giving you a hard time just some observations. </div></div>

1.5 inches sets the scope at roughly the same height as as A2 sights . Not sure if you follow AR-15 builds much but its pretty much standard . The grip is a Hogue , or at least thats what its marked as .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">let us know how you like the scope, I have been eyeing one</div></div>

Same here, very interested in what you have to say about that scope. I've been itching to make the optic/mount combo from Larue.