• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Retard In Chief at it again

It really was brilliant to have her on the ticket. When I first saw that I said thank you Lord we have a slam dunk win.....didn't figure on the steal. Now he is untouchable because the alternative might be worse (or just more obvious).

What i cannot figure out, knowing the clown show with these two currently, how in the heck could anyone in 24 even consider giving them four more years. My next thought is why do they keep tossing Obama's spouse name like a somebody that could. To me it starts to connect dots going back to the 20 election Barak's 3rd term! I wish we still had "levers" to pull instead of this mail in nonsense and Dominionnothingtoseehere computer voting systems.

Reactions: BurtG
If it’s between Biden and my cat, I’ll vote for the cat. Most damage he does is purposely knock things off the desk
IMG_1704.jpeg

What i cannot figure out, knowing the clown show with these two currently, how in the heck could anyone in 24 even consider giving them four more years. My next thought is why do they keep tossing Obama's spouse name like a somebody that could. To me it starts to connect dots going back to the 20 election Barak's 3rd term! I wish we still had "levers" to pull instead of this mail in nonsense and Dominionnothingtoseehere computer voting systems.

Easy, free stuff and muh feelz. Almost every one of them will vote D next year. Put money on it

Reactions: TACC
Biden’s puppets are brilliant. They know exactly how to manipulate their stupid and gullible supporters

Biden for the steal in 2024

These fucking idiots that vote for him are so brainwashed they'd stab each other in the eye just for the chance to get in a burning car he's driving off the cliff. Every day I'm mystified as to how we so many FUCKING STUPID people surrounding us in this country. We are the laughing stock of the planet.

You think they still fly Ukraine flags in Hawaii?

2:00 people are screaming fuck Joe Biden as he walks down the street.

Is the Cat pro 2A?

What's Biden resting respiratory rate?

As he sits sleeping he looks like his lungs just ran a marathon.

What's Biden resting respiratory rate?

As he sits sleeping he looks like his lungs just ran a marathon.
Right above cardiac arrest. But well ahead of Georgia arrest.

I don’t think he does well in time zone changes.

Probably his bed time back on the east cost.

You guys are missing the point.....the cat is going to vote for Biden and you know he will. So will my dog and dead mother.

Reactions: Im2bent
Is there an open board seat at some Hawai utility company for Hunter?