• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Romance of Civil War.

DuneBoer

Apocalypse Now!
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    State of Jefferson
    Once in a while I hear someone talk about how we need a civil war. After hearing stories of what happened to my family, I really hope it never comes to that. A family divided. Father against sons, brother against brother. Tales of picking corn out of mule shit to plant. Newlyweds getting accused of being spys and the new groom getting hung in front of his bride. I wonder how bad it has to be before its worth it? How close are we?. Just my Wednesday night drunken musings from thumbing through the family bible.

Reactions: diverdon
    Well if we get lucky something truly massive will happen that will make civil war unnecessary.

Baring that however... well the Communists openly talk every day about how they want to purge the country of all those that don't think like them and really want to do violence so I don't know that it will be your choice as to if it kicks off or not. I don't think any of the right wing conservative types have any plans to kick one off, rather they understand it may be forced on them like it or not.

Those that will start the civil war will lose it, I will not be Kowtowed and I wont let the Constitution be Kowtowed. Simple, if they want to destroy the Constitution let be what it is. Hope they wise up after the first city gets razed but they don't seem that smart so far. Defense of the Constitution is worth burning the whole word down, and I mean that. I swear on that.

Once in a while I hear someone talk about how we need a civil war. After hearing stories of what happened to my family, I really hope it never comes to that. A family divided. Father against sons, brother against brother. Tales of picking corn out of mule shit to plant. Newlyweds getting accused of being spys and the new groom getting hung in front of his bride. I wonder how bad it has to be before its worth it? How close are we?. Just my Wednesday night drunken musings from thumbing through the family bible.

Well, If these ANTIFA fags and their democrat handlers kick it off, I don't think they understand how its going to go for them. I guess I don't want it to happen but if it does I'm not going to roll over and take it.

No one with a rational brain in their head wants to see a civil war happen. BUT when conservatives are assualted physically, verbally and socially on a daily basis and it is getting worse and the attackers are becoming braver there are only a few options. One, be a slave and live under a yoke you did not ask for or deserve, or fight.

If I am pushed to fight I will not see a fellow American. Instead I will see someone that wants to take away my life, freedom and future. I will see only an aggressor and/or victim. I will see only someone that pushed me to a point they will regret.

Reactions: diverdon
    I would hate to see any war fought on us soil again. War in itself is bad enough but to fight a war among your homes is never ideal. If it is to be it will be, put your trust in god and shoot straight if you have to. There is worse things than to die. Sacrificing your morals and beliefs would be worse than death. Also we owe it to the upcoming generations to preserve the constitution as we have known it. If the 2nd amendment is taken away does anyone really Think it will stop there. History really does repeat itself and if we go down that road does anyone think there won’t be unrest and upheaval anyway?

Had several family members fight in the last one. All were wounded once, recovered, and died the second time they were shot. They were on the losing side BTW. I have no desire to ever see that here ever. We arent as isolated geographically as we used to be. The number of foreign actors also wreaking havoc here would be off the chart as well destabilizing us in every way they could. Its nice to think a Republic more in line with our original founding would come out the other side but I think thats doubtful. We wouldnt be in the top 3 most powerful nations anymore afterwards and may never be again. Lets keep the genie in the bottle if we can.

Of course if it comes down to it- say like a loss of 2A, I'll be the first to show up. I think we are headed to a period of great civil unrest larger than the 1960s, but hopefully it doesnt cross the threshold into an all out war. Everyone will lose that one.

As bad as it would be, it wouldn't last long.