• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft The shot

Re: The shot

Dont' waste your breathe, this guy has been banned on here before and will be banned again, he gave this same story, son is a silver star winner but the youngest guy ever...

He is sad, everything he is saying is in his head.

He's been removed from this place at least 3x now, going on 4.

Bench was just getting warmed up or is crashing on his meds Frank
whistle.gif
he was fairly entertaining
laugh.gif

My favorite banned man Norman sent me a love note tonight...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go fuck yourself midget - You're a asshole </div></div>

That was sooo classic "I'm going to tell my son on you and he will kick your ass"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite banned man Norman sent me a love note tonight...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go fuck yourself midget - You're a asshole </div></div>

</div></div>

Wow, that boy gots some balls!

I think the hammer went down too fast on this one.

We didn`t get to the black helicopters and classified ops.
Or which is better, Clozapine or perphenazine...

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so.</div></div>

Your a fucking retard. Whens the last time your dumb ass got shot it? Yes I mean in real life not on the video games. I bet you have a hard enough time taking a deer out saying to your buddies "Man I don't know what happened he was right there in my scope." Why don't you stop making shit up and day dreaming about Marky Mark. I'd be willing to bet theres plenty of gents here on the hide who really know that yes they can pull the trigger when the time comes. Your a Fucking disgrace to your son if he really is SF.

Damnit I just seen he's banned. I was really hoping to hear back from him about his targets that he posted 5 shots with a 2in spread and claimed sub moa. Oh well

And to think he has spawned...

I often wonder what the mindset of a grown person ( or one who has reproduced ) is and who sits around thinking of there 15 min of fame and in that fame includes killing someone.

I have now a good idea.

It is very telling seeing he has resorted to name calling as well...

Wonder if he's tried out for the casting of shooter II

Deadly,

You should watch out for this guy's son. TFS: Got called in once for a TIC around Tikrit and was getting stoked about making some craters and annealing some hajis when they waved me off last second. They said dont worry bout it, don't need you now the 195lb SF redhead is here. Whatever, I thought, went back to my orbit, Ipod, pissing in a zip loc bag, you know, the usual... well big mistake, I should have stuck around and watched this guy decimate the enemy - it was supposed to be epic.
Here is a shot so you can ID this guy if he when he makes good on his promise, I hear he always does...don't forget to call him sir, though.

sloth-the-goonies.jpg

Good luck buddy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rth1800</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sad,
This was working on epic poser status. </div></div>
Sounds like we just have to wait for his next account.