• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors The Silencershop in Austin is awesome

razor488

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
I ordered a Saker 762 and an AAC MPW 9 inch from them last week and what arrives on my door step? 100 free rounds of 300BLK ammo.... These guys are awesome!!

Saker 762 in the Q - picked up an Octane 45 about a month ago - all from them. Good experience - didn't get any ammo, stickers or shirts....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm very pleased with them as well... I ordered an Osprey through them and when I went to pick it up (from Dallas, about a 3 hour drive) I had misread their store hours (their phone hours start at 9:00 AM while their store hours start at 11:00 AM... I thought the whole place opened at 9:00), but they let me in and worked with me anyhow. Not only to pick up my Osprey, but also to jaw jack a bit...

Great folks, and a great experience... I have two more on order with them as we speak. :)

Bought two suppressors and an SBR upper from them. I have no reason to buy anywhere else. Great people.

I picked up a TBAC 30 ba and saker 5.56 from them last week. Amazing people to work with! My only wish is that they'd open a store in DFW so I wouldn't have to drive so far!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Several months ago I visited a store in Northern Colorado that sells and stocks a lot of suppressors. They had a suppressor that I really wanted, but I asked them why it cost so much at their place. I told them that I saw it at Silencer
Shop for a couple hundred bucks less. Asked if they would match the price. The guy said to me that nobody in the industry was happy with them because they under cut others prices and it was bad for business.

I have to say that it may be bad for his business. But, I bought my suppressor from Silencer Shop, saved that couple hundred bucks and had a great experience. Needless to say, I think his attitude and the fact that he charges too much is what was really bad for his business. I'm ordering two more cans from Silencer Shop.

Happy Hunting!

I purchased my first suppressor from them late last year mainly due to them being local to me. I met the owner and we had a good chinwag, they price matched a deal available on here which was less then their advertised price and they checked all my trust/forms etc and walked me thru the entire process. Picked up my TBAC 30-P1 the other week and was given a complete overview of the suppressor (attaching, cleaning, tax note etc) and a heat mitt to help remove when hot. As much as the process was long, I will be back when I need another one as well as stop in regularly for advice. I wish there were more business that were this user friendly.

I do not like Silencer shop. Every time I go to pick one up I end up getting another one locked up in their vault.. ;)

I ordered a Saker 762 and an AAC MPW 9 inch from them last week and what arrives on my door step? 100 free rounds of 300BLK ammo.... These guys are awesome!!
Well, I thought they were great but they've never sent me any free ammo with all the cash I've put down with them...............................!!! I guess now it's only RANGERWALKER!!

Fantastic customer service at SS! I have 11 cans either in hand or on order from them and have never considered looking elsewhere. I do however recommend you have a list of precisely what you ordered and make sure the correct parts (tools, mounts, etc.) are in each box. They do a lot of business and are always running full speed, and I was missing items on both of my trips down there to pick up cans. I caught a couple of items on the 2nd trip, but still ended up not having a part in one of the boxes. This is absolutely no knock on SS!,, just advice from a consumer perspective to avoid waiting for parts. Both trips to SS ended with something missing, but both times they had it delivered to my house 1-2 days later. I very highly recommend them! I would give A+ for attitude and customer service from my limited experience with NFA purchases. Very nice guys working there!