• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Sniper (2009)

perkantino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
Broome County, NY
No one is talking about this one. Grab some subtitles and watch it. I think this one is closest when it comes to the shooting basics than anything I have seen. They talk extensively about breathing, trigger control. We need to have a talk about this movie. I know it's a little goofy at times (Bunch half naked dudes on the firing line nailing 400 meter targets) But I think it raises some points we can talk about here. Squad leader says holding breath makes a sniper useless, bad guy sniper says holding breath makes multiple engagements better, what say you??????

Also who can hit 500 meter with full value wind??? Apparently only bad guy can!!! damn it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7MvJm8E2NU

Re: The Sniper (2009)

Yeah I realize that. But no one seems to have watched it.
It's better than anything (sniper movies) I have seen out there.

Holding your breath is no good because your starving your body for oxygen and this is no good for shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silentbushmaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice </div></div>

i hope you got banned for all of these useless post padding....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drb5r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holding your breath is no good because your starving your body for oxygen and this is no good for shooting.</div></div>

Someone watched the movie.
smile.gif

I found it incredibly difficult to watch the entire trailer. Watching the whole movie would be pure torture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hatidua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found it incredibly difficult to watch the entire trailer. Watching the whole movie would be pure torture.</div></div>

Tolerances are getting high in this country. 200 years ago people had to play bridge to entertain themselves. Now we can't stand trailers?

Doesn't look that bad. I wouldn't pay to see it, maybe download and check it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: perkantino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tolerances are getting high in this country. 200 years ago people had to play bridge to entertain themselves. Now we can't stand trailers? </div></div>

Having lived in Asia for two decades, my quota for lousy Asian movies was reached long ago. Yeah, the trailer looked like more of same for that regions film output.