• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The squirrels are next……

covaxin is on deck, let's see if this works on this nonsense too

You guys and your Sky Cabins, bet you gots a recliner in there too? Mac:ROFLMAO:
I’ve paid my dues in the cold and rain. I’m done with that shit!

image.jpg

View attachment 7736395
Just had to give you sh#t! When I moved to Wi., my first year of deer hunting, the guys I went with had all this Blaze Orange on, had these things called "Tree Stands".
All my hunting was done by stalking/sitting on ridge lines in some Natl. Forest in Ore. and Wash.. When I seen how these guys set up their tree shacks, I was just gob smacked. Press on with pride my man! Mac(y)(y)

View attachment 7736395
Wait.....that's not the view from your house?? You "hunt" from a heated room?? I been doing this shit wrong. I was under the assumption that you can't hunt closer than 7 miles and 4000 ft vertical from your vehicle.....and most importantly under no circumstances can you hunt with less than 50lbs on your back. Just where is this utopia

Reactions: UKDslayer
Just had to give you sh#t! When I moved to Wi., my first year of deer hunting, the guys I went with had all this Blaze Orange on, had these things called "Tree Stands".
All my hunting was done by stalking/sitting on ridge lines in some Natl. Forest in Ore. and Wash.. When I seen how these guys set up their tree shacks, I was just gob smacked. Press on with pride my man! Mac(y)(y)
I’d trade a stand for a back country spot and stalk any day of the week!
But we usually get the job done.
Thanks!

Joke all you want about covid (some die but most of us probably already had it and did not even know it)

But CWD is pretty serious. Closely related to Mad Cow Disease. Down here in the south land, we depend on the lean (and somewhat plentiful) venison. Plus, we can process our own from walking in the woods, till wrapped and ready to save in the deep freeze

Reactions: Slash0311
REUTERS, AP: (November 10, 2021)

President Biden has announced a plan to mandate vaccinations for the nation's deer population in a continued effort to eradicate the COVID- 19 Virus from the U.S. All deer will be required to show proof of at least 2 vaccinations from Phizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson by December 18th. Those who do not comply will be summarily dismissed from their current employment. There will be no testing option available. Religious exemptions are being dismissed

A spokesperson from OSHA had the following statement. "Every deer in our country has the right to a safe and virus free working environment. This mandate will protect all deer, and their co-workers, from the transmission of the deadly COVID-19 virus in our country".

While public television normalizes bug eating.

My ancestors didn’t claw their way through 100k years of human evolution to eat mashed up crickets. We earned prime rib and lamb chops.

Fuck these fruit bats. Before I eat bugs, I’ll eat vegans. Pass the Sr. Lechuga!!!

Sirhr
Leftist and commies will be high on my need to eat list!

If you don’t know the difference between squirrels and koalas, you probably voted for Xiden.
Ha ha, that's where you're wrong.....

......Pfizer genetic injections to prevent ChiCom flu in baby squirrels mutated them into koalas with chlamydia...... ;)

It's* "for the children".....

5ttuna.jpg

(*as used in this context "it's" refers to Marxist Leftist Democrat penises.

'Cmon man, Joe Biden would fuck a baby squirrel if he could get it to spread it's legs.)