• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Star Chamber

Re: The Star Chamber

Great cast and plot on this movie! Michael Douglas and Hal Holbrook are awesome, and look out for a small kid named David Faustino (Bud Bundy on Married With Children) in one of his first roles.

The plot seems realistic enough to be plausible. I can see some cases that could use some "Star Chamber" treatment.

I need to buy that one. Haven't seen it in years. It is one of my favorites.

Best scene was when the good-guy-killer-avenger shot the guy with the bottle of liquor. Just thought was a cool bit.

I enjoy a good movie about the 69th District Appeals Court... a quick synopsis: prosecutor approaches the bench, judge lays the law with his gavel, judge administers judgment on the defendant's stern, and finally the prosecutor shares the legal load with the district attorney while the defendant ingests punishment

is this the one where harry potter falls into the toilet and is almost eaten by the big phallic blind snake?