• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The storm got me last night

oneshot86

Minuteman
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
Blew my shit over.
But I said fuck you and put anouther pole in
20201112_114544_HDR.jpg
20201112_154016.jpg
20201112_154025.jpg

sorry your crap got busted up Mikey. Anything else get it bad or just that pole?

I do love your ability to just get crap done and how fast and hard you work. Not bad for a Hollywood actor guy.... ;)

not much else got messed up, lost a big papaya tree that was a super producer, but, its like this, im thankful that pole didnt come down on the building.
it couldnt have failed better.
hopefully tomorrow we will be done w it.
i already had the sugar palm, next to the power pole, pre dug...
its been dug about 8 months now because i wanted to move it, all this hurried it up.
no prob, alls well that ends well

Eta? Moving from the heart of hurricane valley here on the gulf to central Florida. At one time, Eta was projected to pass over our future home.

I had a coworker who was from Florida.... that boy loved tar

I helped him replace a section of fence and he tarred everything that went into the ground. He explained that in Florida if you did not tar a post, it would either grow or rot...

How old is the pole that you lost?

Reactions: oneshot86
I hate that that happened to you but glad it wasn't worse.

I'm up in sl-Ocala and they shut the company down for Thursday and we hardly got anything. I've seen T-Storms that were worse. I had a lot to do at work so I came in anyway and it was great. No emails, phone calls, problems from the shop, I got a lot done. Hope you finish up soon. You need some JTAC time. :)

I had a coworker who was from Florida.... that boy loved tar

I helped him replace a section of fence and he tarred everything that went into the ground. He explained that in Florida if you did not tar a post, it would either grow or rot...

How old is the pole that you lost?

God only knows. Old old old