• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The T3 308 is finally finished

hawkinpup

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2009
EL Dorado County CA
Just finished my tikka Frank put the final touches on the duracoat and she's ready to sight in.

T3-2.jpg

T3-1.jpg

Re: The T3 308 is finally finished

Several have been posted here.

You need to get some CDI DBM on that thing to make it really hum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hawkinpup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont think jeff makes a Bottom metal for a tikka does he? </div></div>

I'm pretty sure he does

Yep, here's my .308 with CDI metal also in a Manners. I have order a T5 A to replace this T4 which will go on my .223

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

Do you think an adjustable comb would be beneficial accessory with this stock. I have T4 on my quad trainer and need one?

Thats the one thing putting me off the T4. I want one for my T3 but no adjustable comb? Even if it was a saddle peice it'd still be a good feature to have no doubt?

Though the RCS 2 is coming out for the T3. And i have a hardon for AI style stocks...

thats great to hear. i'm looking to pickup a new stock in a few months for my T3 once i get the cash for it.