• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The tale of the Killdozer

Today’s version will be some millennial building a drone dozer. They will armor the engine and controls. And destroy the world from their laptop in moms basement. :)

If it's got a radio, you can blow the control circuit unless they really knew how to design it to survive overloads.

If it's got a radio, you can blow the control circuit unless they really knew how to design it to survive overloads.

Hopefully they wouldnt find out its a radio controll until the mayhem is complete and it runs out of diesel.

Eating an Almond Joy.......

By the time I have corrected the kids to keep their hands to themselves for the 20th time in a day, I understand a little.

Bender, who did you work for? Know a couple excavators up there. I hunt up that way, in the Never Summer and west of town near 1J04’s territory during late season, Mcqueery Peak......

Reactions: 1J04
They're always after me lucky charms!!

Cool tank

They used a scraper to stop a dozer. Lol. Did no one tell them dozers push scrapers? It's what they do. Now if they could have funneled it to a large excavator, that would have been an epic battle.
The scraper didn't stop it per say. It just blocked the way he went in but with a dozer are you ever "REALY" blocked? It over heated while he was under a building but he could have destroyed that scraper as he did earlier in the day. Still an awesome plan and succeeded with most of it.