• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The trap is being set.

Well we may get what Army Jerry wanted.
If they get rid of Trump then the patriots will be out for blood
Trump going out means Pence gets in and that will drive the Communists to be out for blood at all cost.

Do you want a violent revolution? Because this is how you get a violent revolution. Betraying the citizens of the United States is a very, very bad idea. ;)

Yes, imagine all those suddenly disenfranchised, well-armed people in "flyover" areas.

Who would have the most to gain from a sudden reduction in population?

3jgpj4.jpg

I predict it will be very close either way. The disdain is real and more than some in the Republican party want to make a point that he should not have been elected, he is ruining our country (party) and is an agent of something. What they cant fathom is, he is not a politician and is saying what those who voted for him have been wanting our elected to say and do for years, and getting things done they never could or ever will. There are some back room deals right now both at the federal and state levels.

Afterwards is where it will get interesting. If he stays, there will be even more vengeance towards him. If he loses, all bets are off saving our Republic.

This is why the politicians (both sides and the middle) can't stand him, he's NOT a politician. With him in a position of power and oversight, they can't just "get by" and stay the "status quo". He's actually running this country like the "business" it is and actually watching where the taxpayers money is going. I'm OK with it. Mac

Just shows you that just because it has a D or an R next to it, doesn’t mean its not a traitor. Two wings of the same bird has grown OLD with me. Don’t give ne that “vote them out” bs line either, its bullshit, trading one traitor for another. Same shit, different pile.

For me, trump isn’t perfect, but just shows you how deep the swamp is on all sides.

The things that come (news) out next week before impeachment will tell all.

I have a feeling the pressure for impeachment may just dwindle. I am likely wrong but my gut tells me impeachment may never pass.

Awan seems to be back in the news. Huckabee talking how the law says if acquitted at Senate trial Trump could get third term. There is more than meets the eye here.

I think Nancy got a preservation of records order. The day before she went all in. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Yep gonna be a strange news week I think.

The things that come (news) out next week before impeachment will tell all.

I have a feeling the pressure for impeachment may just dwindle. I am likely wrong but my gut tells me impeachment may never pass.

Awan seems to be back in the news. Huckabee talking how the law says if acquitted at Senate trial Trump could get third term. There is more than meets the eye here.

I think Nancy got a preservation of records order. The day before she went all in. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Yep gonna be a strange news week I think.
I'm just not seeing it either. I think The Hill article is a bit of tinfoil, but those are the times we live in. ...how many clicks did the author get this week by editor review....stir everyone into a frenzy. The Hill article is titled 'Is a trap being set?'. Title here is 'the trap is being set'. Big dif in my mind and looking at swing states poll reversals on impeachment/removal the Repubs who would move towards removal would have to be ok trading their job for Pence? Meh....doubt it. I expect the opposite if this ends up in The Senate: more embarrassment for the Dims, a few RINO's aforementioned get their thumbs down McStain moment.....that's it.

Last edited:
Just shows you that just because it has a D or an R next to it, doesn’t mean its not a traitor. Two wings of the same bird has grown OLD with me. Don’t give ne that “vote them out” bs line either, its bullshit, trading one traitor for another. Same shit, different pile.

For me, trump isn’t perfect, but just shows you how deep the swamp is on all sides.

We will have needed fuckin' shotguns for this work, Jules.

Reactions: Jgunner
Even if convicted, which he so obviously will not be that any discussion is mere fantasy talk, no one is going to leave their couch and do anything but strut on the internet.

Mike Huckabee is an idiot.

i want a full trial. i want yovanovich, kent, hunter and joe, and a host of ukranian withnesses to testify.
i want to hear from bankers in cyprus, i want to hear from banking investigators in the UK.
the walls are closing in.
why did so many in the GOP retire before 2018?
dark to light,

Easy all. Trump has already moved millions of $ from his campaign fund to enough Senators campaign funds to make it all right. They have all come to an agreement already and the Senate trial is a done deal.

Chill. He has purchased another term so relax. There is no way the senate will remove Trump...Impeachment is DOA in the Senate but they might give it some air time to make it look like they are deliberating the testimony.

VooDoo

They are all the same - Democrats, Republicans, RINO's and DINO's - fuck the politicians. Come on you guys and get a clue.

If they are a Politician they are *lying* and *fucking* US! They are all on the take and being bribed to fleece America blind. It's not Democrats VS Republicans nor Conservatives VS Liberals. It is literally US VS our Government. They are all bought by The Oligarchy.

Jesus. Get a clue.

VooDoo