• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes The Triplets....

JRose

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Back in BHam!!!
SN3 3.2-17x's ready to rock...

DSC_0679.jpg

Re: The Triplets....

Son of a...!! That is just cruel, man...CRUEL!
frown.gif

Seriously, they look awesome. What rigs they going on?

Very nice!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QT7bhJTkAs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QT7bhJTkAs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

My 3 match rifles. The tan one on my 6.5 Creedmoor, the Anodized green one on my .243, and the OD green one on my .308. All I need is one more scope for my .260 AR build and I'll be scoped up! Don't know what I want to run on that though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another USO! Keep them all the same. </div></div>

I'm leaning hard to that 1.8-10x slimline, but the 4-16 S&B be calling me... LOL

Very nice! Are they all factory finishes? Anodizing and Ceracoat? Are you looking to get a SN4 or maybe a ST-10 to go with that AR build? Those 58mm objectives look monster!
laugh.gif

I hadn't realized your condition was so serious that you needed to compensate THAT much.

The tan one was Cerakoted by USO as it was built, the green ano is a factory USO finish (my favorite), and the green one was duracoted by Todd (30calsniper), who incidentally, actually coated the tan ones parts for USO.

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm hopeing about another 7-8 weeks before mine are done. Went with the Tan Cero as well.

Wow. Very jealous! Soon as I can land another job, my order for one will go in.
smile.gif

I wonder if posts like these are helping the economy (more people placing orders with USO thus helping business grow and people employed), or actually making it worse (making people spent their savings or otherwise non-disposable income which means less money into the economy later when the second wave of bad adjustable loans mature, which means no more orders placed, which means people lose jobs)...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SoCalPete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if posts like these are helping the economy (more people placing orders with USO thus helping business grow and people employed), or actually making it worse (making people spent their savings or otherwise non-disposable income which means less money into the economy later when the second wave of bad adjustable loans mature, which means no more orders placed, which means people lose jobs)...

</div></div>

you think too much, let's just go shoot!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SN3 3.2-17x's ready to rock...

DSC_0679.jpg
</div></div>

Definitely Bad Ass! I liked the fact that you chose different colors to distinguish them.

Don't you want to put a naked lady silhouette at least on the sunshade to match your rifle ?
grin.gif

So its like that huh? Very nice collection there. Looks like I might have to give up my fd job here in OK and move to bama so I can afford that.
laugh.gif

J, what kind of cover is that on the painted green one, USO screw on?

@ USMCj - I believe that is the USO screw on objective cover.

@ JRose - You're right!
laugh.gif