• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The true purpose of gun registration, crystal clear. California man raided for trying to register rifle.

I’ll waste just enough time responding to this stupidity to say I’m not going to waste any time responding to this stupidity. :ROFLMAO:
I expected that to be your response. It is a one note song.

I expected that to be your response. It is a one note song.
What can I say to a man that believes government violence should be utilized at all times and for everything including how close to the store some old bastard can park.

I don’t like that you are a big gov’t supporter/advocate. I don’t like that you defend authoritarianism every chance you get. I don’t like that you devolve conversation just as you did in this case from either dishonesty and/or low level intelligence. The side you align with every time is the side that wants to and is doing harm to me and mine. I don’t like you at all. What more do I need to say?

Reactions: MJF and W54/XM-388
Forgive me for I am a few glasses into the evening but, is Fuck The Police still a thing?

Any gun registry is screaming: Come get my shit anytime…

I appreciate all of my LEO’s both State and Fed…

Is Doc he, she, or ???

third glass

What can I say to a man that believes government violence should be utilized at all times and for everything including how close to the store some old bastard can park.

I don’t like that you are a big gov’t supporter/advocate. I don’t like that you defend authoritarianism every chance you get. I don’t like that you devolve conversation just as you did in this case from either dishonesty and/or low level intelligence. The side you align with every time is the side that wants to and is doing harm to me and mine. I don’t like you at all. What more do I need to say?
Trust me, and I do mean this from the bottom of my heart, the few moment it took to respond to you are precious time that I will never recover.

Sometimes, I have to learn things the hard way. I should learned by now that there is no reasoning with you, no viable solution past your absolute hatred of people doing good things for a good reason.

It must be hell in your world.

Govern me harder
I'm special and I need special treatment so I will get the government to provide it for me and those like me.
The government standing there like a used car salesman with a big smile and rubbing his hands seeing the next sucker walking on his lot.
Walk around your local courthouse and see if it is like the ones around me. The handicap parking is further from the door than the judges reserved parking and the on duty police reserved parking. Hmmm, wonder why that is?

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing posted on the hide ever.

WE get it you hate police with a serious unhealthy mental condition. The fact that you fail to recognize the role that politicians and prosecutors play in this is laughable.

You think I'm gonna sell out my friends and family because of their job? Guys who I helped bury the bodies. People who have gone to war with me.
Guys who are 100X the man you'll ever be?

Yeah dumbest post ever.
That's a sweet story for someone that has never served .

1698747758840.png

Last edited:
Jew registration worked out poorly in Europe back in the day. It will work the exact same where here in about a decade.

Legally owned and properly registered firearms will be declared a lawful confession by some communist party judge. You will then be arrested, tried and convicted in an hour. Later loaded on railcars for reeducation camps. Your property seized and redistributed for the good of the state.

Reactions: mosin46
If we get rid of police, how do we handle the day to day problems like that? If we don't, it seems to me that this then becomes a neverending tribal war.

Reactions: 232593
If we get rid of police, how do we handle the day to day problems like that? If we don't, it seems to me that this then becomes a neverending tribal war.
Nobody has said completely abandon some sort of security force, this is a weak straw man argument.

The argument is that “the police” cannot be funded by stolen tax money.

Nobody has said completely abandon some sort of security force, this is a weak straw man argument.

The argument is that “the police” cannot be funded by stolen tax money.
That is almost an answer. So, how do you pay for the security force? They will be busy protecting you and not have time to grow corn or potatoes.

And you say security force. Would that not involve transportation that is identifiable? Clothing to tell them apart from bad guys? And how do they protect? With guns? Should they have a set of rules to work by?

Are you telling me there is no option other than 0 police....or overly militarized police state where every violation of the law could technically lead to you being shot?... absolutely nothing in between?

Contrary to what you think.....most of us here don't actually want 0 govt and 0 police.

We just have the crazy notion that we are more entitled to our paychecks than the pedo crackheads in our govt......that we should be able to build a deck on our houses without needing a permit......and that we should be able to own guns without fear of G-men kicking down our doors and shooting our dogs in the middle of the night.

There doesn't need to be a law for everything that inconveniences us

The police don't need to be involved in every dispute

And there is 0 reason cops should have more rights than your average citizen.

If a cop can drive down a highway in a car with limo tints and a M16....why it it a crime when i do it?

...and alright fine....you want to argue they need those abilities to do their jobs....sure, ill agree with that for arguments sake.

But why are they allowed to carry across state lines while I'm not?

More importantly, why are RETIRED police allowed to carry across state lines?

You cant have a country where "all men are created equal" ...then pull rights away from anyone who doesn't serve the crown.....and expect that not to lead to resentment, especially when it's the kings men who are all too happy to enforce those laws.
Answer the question, please.

That is almost an answer. So, how do you pay for the security force? They will be busy protecting you and not have time to grow corn or potatoes.

And you say security force. Would that not involve transportation that is identifiable? Clothing to tell them apart from bad guys? And how do they protect? With guns? Should they have a set of rules to work by?

How do you pay for any goods or services that you want?

I’m using “police” and “security force” interchangeably. Technically they’re the same, or they should be. The actual difference is how they are funded. A private police force contract could be divided and funded hundreds of ways. No matter how many I list there are still numerous creative ways to do it

There are plenty of articles about neighborhoods, towns, or cities that have implemented some sort of system like this. There are also plenty of articles about how and why it works better than a state run system. I’ll link to just one individual story

And I’ll also link to a list of search results of different articles.

There are answers to all of your questions on this list. All you need to do is be curious and honest enough to start reading

How do you pay for any goods or services that you want?

I’m using “police” and “security force” interchangeably. Technically they’re the same, or they should be. The actual difference is how they are funded. A private police force contract could be divided and funded hundreds of ways. No matter how many I list there are still numerous creative ways to do it

There are plenty of articles about neighborhoods, towns, or cities that have implemented some sort of system like this. There are also plenty of articles about how and why it works better than a state run system. I’ll link to just one individual story

And I’ll also link to a list of search results of different articles.

There are answers to all of your questions on this list. All you need to do is be curious and honest enough to start reading
So, everyone pays in a neighborhood and to be legitimately fair, no one gets a free ride, all have to pay. So, if it is compulsory, is it not like a tax?

So, everyone pays in a neighborhood and to be legitimately fair, no one gets a free ride, all have to pay. So, if it is compulsory, is it not like a tax?
It is only compulsory if it’s contractually obligated.

This argument is common as well, it’s called the “free rider” problem. To some degree it can’t be avoided no matter what

This argument is common as well, it’s called the “free rider” problem. To some degree it can’t be avoided no matter what
THis should work great on the commune. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ronws
THis should work great on the commune. :rolleyes:
I was going to say that it reminds me of the young people who think that communism works, it just has not been implemented correctly until they came along.

And killed another 100,000,000.

So, you have a police force with uniforms, codes of conduct, rules for them to enforce and it is paid for, quite fairly, by a no free ride clause. (Ass, gas, or grass, no one rides for free.)

Sounds like re-inventing the wheel. But thank you for being honest and answering directly. Seriously, that is admirable, even if a compliment from me means nothing.

So, you have a police force with uniforms, codes of conduct, rules for them to enforce and it is paid for, quite fairly, by a no free ride clause. (Ass, gas, or grass, no one rides for free.)

Sounds like re-inventing the wheel. But thank you for being honest and answering directly. Seriously, that is admirable, even if a compliment from me means nothing.
The thing you’re overlooking is there will be no public union to act as a political arm of any certain party or protect shitbag cops. Something else that can be possible would be holding individual people accountable for any negligent behavior.

And I can already hear an objection to that last sentence so here’s the rebuttal

Yes, I’m sure there will be cops(whatever you want to call them in my fantasy, freedom-centered scenario) that have complaints levied towards them. They may actually be shitbags or they may just get caught up in the moment. But whatever the scenario, it will be up to the business and its customers who ultimately deal with the problem. This could mean this cop who is a tad too energetic getting fired. But it could also mean he gets sent to a shittier part of town that may need a little heavier hand. The takeaway is that it will be dealt with quicker and more efficiently than a public union could ever dream of

The thing you’re overlooking is there will be no public union to act as a political arm of any certain party or protect shitbag cops. Something else that can be possible would be holding individual people accountable for any negligent behavior.

And I can already hear an objection to that last sentence so here’s the rebuttal

Yes, I’m sure there will be cops(whatever you want to call them in my fantasy, freedom-centered scenario) that have complaints levied towards them. They may actually be shitbags or they may just get caught up in the moment. But whatever the scenario, it will be up to the business and its customers who ultimately deal with the problem. This could mean this cop who is a tad too energetic getting fired. But it could also mean he gets sent to a shittier part of town that may need a little heavier hand. The takeaway is that it will be dealt with quicker and more efficiently than a public union could ever dream of
Public union or HOA or board of directors, either way, we have a power structure to hold accountable. So, I don't see it as all that different.

Who decides what security company to use? How are those people held accountable? Or the person or persons who made the decision to hire them? It's not that the institution of government is corrupt, per se. It is the humans who are corrupt. Never underestimate the tendency of a human to be a bag of shit.

So, you take away political elected institutions and supplant it with "corporate" style leadership.

To me, it is the same song, second verse, terse as the first.

You are going to have shitbags in your scenario and it will be just as hard to get rid of them.

How big is a group. Are we talking cities? Or neighborhoods? And how do the neighborhoods cooperate? Or not? It's like the magic scene where one person goes fractal and now you have a thousand of them?

The danger of a dictatorship is the idea that one guy is smarter than a lot of people.

The danger of democracy is the idea that a million people are smarter than one.

There be danger. Democracy is a bad form of government and yet it's crappiness is superceded by all other forms of government.

And a board of directors or HOA or however the citizens interact in your scenario is still a form of government. And there will be corruption and handshake deals. There will be wars and rumors of wars. It is what humans do, the nature of the beast.

Reactions: AZLong
Public union or HOA or board of directors, either way, we have a power structure to hold accountable. So, I don't see it as all that different.

Who decides what security company to use? How are those people held accountable? Or the person or persons who made the decision to hire them? It's not that the institution of government is corrupt, per se. It is the humans who are corrupt. Never underestimate the tendency of a human to be a bag of shit.

So, you take away political elected institutions and supplant it with "corporate" style leadership.

To me, it is the same song, second verse, terse as the first.

You are going to have shitbags in your scenario and it will be just as hard to get rid of them.

How big is a group. Are we talking cities? Or neighborhoods? And how do the neighborhoods cooperate? Or not? It's like the magic scene where one person goes fractal and now you have a thousand of them?

The danger of a dictatorship is the idea that one guy is smarter than a lot of people.

The danger of democracy is the idea that a million people are smarter than one.

There be danger. Democracy is a bad form of government and yet it's crappiness is superceded by all other forms of government.

And a board of directors or HOA or however the citizens interact in your scenario is still a form of government. And there will be corruption and handshake deals. There will be wars and rumors of wars. It is what humans do, the nature of the beast.
Aye, there be danger. Danger everywhere

The difference is that political danger can take longer to manifest. And by that time it could already be too late to stop it peacefully

The danger of a business getting too large and taking control is at least controllable by the profit/loss mechanism. If a business is growing they are providing tangible goods/services that people value. If said business starts acting shitty, A) presumably they will start losing money to competition and/or B) they are breaching any contract they have and are shitcanned

I hope you will notice that I’ve never made any pie in the sky predictions of a violence or corruption free world. I just think political rot is easier to keep hidden until it’s too late and harder clean up peacefully

Govern me harder
I'm special and I need special treatment so I will get the government to provide it for me and those like me.
The government standing there like a used car salesman with a big smile and rubbing his hands seeing the next sucker walking on his lot.
Walk around your local courthouse and see if it is like the ones around me. The handicap parking is further from the door than the judges reserved parking and the on duty police reserved parking. Hmmm, wonder why that is?
It's the same on bases, the worst of which I've found in the medfac parking lot.... MED/CC and Base Chrome Chicken parking is closer than the Expecting Mother spots