• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The truth about Covid and the Pfizer vaccines

I believed he referenced information from said experts in said field.

Have you attempted to verify said material? Perhaps they are legit. Or perhaps you prove it fraudulent?

People have brought forth evidence to this. As you stated they are immediately shut down.

Personally I have already made my decision based solely on gov info they have provided. Info through news conferences, testimony and guidance.

Yes, but again concentration matters. The clotting is called thrombogenicity and earlier studies (2015) showed it can cause clotting but at a concentration in the ppm level.

That was for GO that had -COOH functionality groups with a toxic profile at 50ppm. 25ppm and below thrombogenecity did not occur.

Which functional groups are on the GO molecules in this vaccine? I don't know and I doubt anyone else does either. I can't imagine that would be made public (patent?). So we are currently extrapolating from previous studies.

Just an FYI, I'm not getting the vaccine. I'm also not anti-vaccine. I am 100% anti-mandate and 100% it is up to the individual. We shouldn't vilify individuals for taking the vaccine nor should we vilify individuals who choose not to.

You don't have to be an expert to read and understand a paper or study, or to find inconsistent logic, and numbers being used to tell half truths. There were dozens of people here {non-expert status} that called out every bullshit thing they were doing with COVID in real time. Some of them are engineers, some of them are rednecks, some of them are probably made out of candy. 🥰 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: But they constantly hit the mark from day 1. HQ, death reporting, perpetual lock downs, vaccine passports, faulty tests, and on and on.

We all know doctors wrote COVID19 for COD on people they knew damn well didn't die of COVID.

We shouldn't vilify individuals for taking the vaccine nor should we vilify individuals who choose not to.
I can’t get behind this statement 100% due to rye amount of rule bending or outright disregard to protocol that have taken place to bring this to the public.

I agree to some of your points. His time was immediately cut short once he established the direction he was going.

He should post said evidence for everyone to see.

Problem with that is if it is actually accurate any corroborated evidence or original studies/files have been erased long ago.

That's is possible and he may every well be right. The issue is he is making statements from extrapolated information that may or may not be applicable. We don't know and we won't know
You don't have to be an expert to read and understand a paper or study, or to find inconsistent logic, and numbers being used to tell half truths. There were dozens of people here {non-expert status} that called out every bullshit thing they were doing with COVID in real time. Some of them are engineers, some of them are rednecks, some of them are probably made out of candy. 🥰 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: But they constantly hit the mark from day 1. HQ, death reporting, perpetual lock downs, vaccine passports, faulty tests, and on and on.

We all know doctors wrote COVID19 for COD on people they knew damn well didn't die of COVID.

I am not refuting that but he is making claims that the concentration of GO present in the shots is causing clotting. A concentration he somehow obtained through a "source".

I can’t get behind this statement 100% due to rye amount of rule bending or outright disregard to protocol that have taken place to bring this to the public.

I'm right there along with you but again I'm not going to chastise someone for making a decision they believe is right for themselves even if I believe them to be wrong.

I keep trying with a certain liberal at work but in her eyes she made the right choice. Even with the FDA voting against the booster 16-2 she would still willingly take the booster shot.

That's is possible and he may every well be right. The issue is he is making statements from extrapolated information that may or may not be applicable. We don't know and we won't know

I am not refuting that but he is making claims that the concentration of GO present in the shots is causing clotting. A concentration he somehow obtained through a "source".
I am not arguing about anything he said. I have not even watched the video.

I am not arguing about anything he said. I have not even watched the video.

I just want our group to stay objective. We search so hard for confirmation (everyone does it) that we lose our sensibility. A great example of that is the "magnetic shot."

We also need to be wary of bad actors purposefully making ridiculous claims in order to discredit the concerns of the group.

Research suggests cytoxicity of GO occurs in the ppm range however one thing to note is we do not know which functional groups are on these GO molecules which can vary widely. The functional group/s will determine toxicity concentration.

Another thing to possibly note is GO agglomeration as we are assuming that there is an even dispersal (most likely) but I haven't found research that suggests it cannot "stack". Chemically, it can stack (kind of the whole purpose of GO sheets).

I am glad you went through the math but that is only one part of the equation. I do not think anyone here has the requisite knowledge to adequately refute the claims this individual made...I know I do not but there are some assumptions made by him that points to him using googlefu and not actually having a "deeper insight."
You know. Maybe his "experience" was sarcasm.
Maybe he was using that, to show some folks, that anyone who can read can find the evidence.

At first blush, I thought he was being sarcastic about his credit. Everything he said, I've heard long before now.
I think maybe some folks need their sarcasm meter calibrated.

I just want our group to stay objective. We search so hard for confirmation (everyone does it) that we lose our sensibility. A great example of that is the "magnetic shot."

We also need to be wary of bad actors purposefully making ridiculous claims in order to discredit the concerns of the group.
If by group, you are including the massively ignored fuckstain, I'd say quit sitting on the fence.

If by group, you are including the massively ignored fuckstain, I'd say quit sitting on the fence.

Not on the fence, my stance is well documented on Covid, mandates and this vaccine in general. Fuckstain will always refer to Choid.

You know. Maybe his "experience" was sarcasm.
Maybe he was using that, to show some folks, that anyone who can read can find the evidence.

At first blush, I thought he was being sarcastic about his credit. Everything he said, I've heard long before now.
I think maybe some folks need their sarcasm meter calibrated.

Well, that may be the case. Neither of us know whether it was sarcasm or not. Reading is but one aspect when looking at a research paper. Comprehension, application and critique of what is read are other aspects.

Just one example,

I read a paper in a neurobiology class that stated gambling had the same broad activation in the brain as certain drugs. They listed which contrast they used etc. On the surface you would think "wow, it has the same broad activation" but without knowing the contrast that was used had a general binding to receptors across the brain which is why activation was observed in the scan you wouldn't be able to properly critique the results.

Reading is but one aspect, having the background and requisite knowledge to critique and apply are other aspects.

Not on the fence, my stance is well documented on Covid, mandates and this vaccine in general. Fuckstain will always refer to Choid.

Well, that may be the case. Neither of us know whether it was sarcasm or not. Reading is but one aspect when looking at a research paper. Comprehension, application and critique of what is read are other aspects.

Just one example,

I read a paper in a neurobiology class that stated gambling had the same broad activation in the brain as certain drugs. They listed which contrast they used etc. On the surface you would think "wow, it has the same broad activation" but without knowing the contrast that was used had a general binding to receptors across the brain which is why activation was observed in the scan you wouldn't be able to properly critique the results.

Reading is but one aspect, having the background and requisite knowledge to critique and apply are other aspects.
So...you are saying the twinkie defense is poppycock? Sugar is basically cocaine...

Again, I think we are arguing in circles. What we know...the vaccine(in current form) doesn't work, masks didn't work, 6 ft was ridiculous, people are sheep, if you got vaccinated 👍🏻 I don't care, mandates are about control and not about health or safety, and those not on the side of freedom and our constitution are the enemy of said freedom and our way of life. Carry On...

Reactions: Aries256
So....if the vaccines really are an actual bioweapon....
An actual contagious agent....

Yall fence sitters gonna still be for choice?

This really has been a brilliant plan.

Yes...it'll thin the herd. The Nazi party rose to power through choice, the democrats rose to power through choice(yes they cheated but..) the political left is a choice. Free will. As wrong as it may be...edit...I'd just like to see those responsible in gov. & society held responsible(accountable) for once.

Last edited:
So...you are saying the twinkie defense is poppycock? Sugar is basically cocaine...

We're going in circles here so I'm just going to stop.

If it is proven to be a bioweapon and people still choose to take it then an individual said it best above....thin the heard.

We're going in circles here so I'm just going to stop.

If it is proven to be a bioweapon and people still choose to take it then an individual said it best above....thin the heard.

I think you missed that contagious agent part.

We aren't going in circles. That was an injection of levity. I reckon you missed that as well.

I think you missed that contagious agent part.

We aren't going in circles. That was an injection of levity. I reckon you missed that as well.

I wasn't referencing the video I was referencing your comment about the brilliant plan. That comment leads me to believe no matter what I say it will come back to "it was a planned attack etc". Hence, my circles comment.

I didn't miss the contagious part I ignored it as it doesn't make sense. You have a virus, which is contagious and is mutating. If you want to call the virus a bioweapon, then sure.. The virus has killed more people than the vaccine ever will. Why would you also need a shot to act as the bioweapon.

Wipe out peoples immune response and start the cycle over again?

Make the virus more deadly?

Seems like everything else they have done has been an attempt to make it more deadly. Just a couple guesses.

You might want to read up on transmissible vaccines. This new "spike" seems very suspicious after they injected millions of people with their experimental shots.

I wasn't referencing the video I was referencing your comment about the brilliant plan. That comment leads me to believe no matter what I say it will come back to "it was a planned attack etc". Hence, my circles comment.

I didn't miss the contagious part I ignored it as it doesn't make sense. You have a virus, which is contagious and is mutating. If you want to call the virus a bioweapon, then sure.. The virus has killed more people than the vaccine ever will. Why would you also need a shot to act as the bioweapon.
Died with and died of.

Interesting terminology.

No doubt that people have died "of". So not saying otherwise.

It seems the western countries lead in death numbers.

Weird. Or, not....

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullfrog08
Wipe out peoples immune response and start the cycle over again?

Make the virus more deadly?

Seems like everything else they have done has been an attempt to make it more deadly. Just a couple guesses.

You might want to read up on transmissible vaccines. This new "spike" seems very suspicious after they injected millions of people with their experimental shots.

Already have, that is for live vaccines. Transmission is not definitive but plausible.

There is no concrete proof it causes a "wipe out" of the immune system. If anything it has the opposite effect of causing an extreme reaction to the antigen.

Do we have proof or we going to keep throwing crap at a wall? Honestly the best argument against it is the FDA panel voting 16-2 against the booster for ages 16-65. 1:1000 heart inflammation incidence they couldn't refute due to a lack of clinical data

Died with and died of.

Interesting terminology.

No doubt that people have died "of". So not saying otherwise.

It seems the western countries lead in death numbers.

Weird. Or, not....

That is fair, especially when it was monetized. Even if you say it has the same lethality rate as the flu the number of deaths far surpass even adverse events related to the vaccine (deaths are a much smaller figure).

Why would you need to suppress viable safe treatments? Before you say they haven't, they have, it's being proven every day.

You sound like my brother.
"It isn't logical."
Logic and reason flew right out the window about 18 months ago.

The number of people I personally know, who have been vaccinated, who are having serious strange ailments, grows daily. Whats worse, is the number of people in contact with vaccinated folks, who are coming down with something they keep calling covid. Then the vaccinated folks are coming down with "long covid".
When everyone is shoveling bullshit. Just about any theory is as good as any other.

If you believe the numbers and that the virus is spiking etc...isn't interesting that the timing since the vaccine started to be given and now we have a spike going on.

Also if the spike/numbers are rising and it's worse then this time last year...how come there where a 100k plus people at the Packers/Lion game yesterday! Hmmm?

How come Summerfest just ended this past weekend (as of right now they are not releasing attendance numbers but speculation is it's down 50% from 2019 which had 800k people) in Milwaukee and you had to show proof of vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours of attending or get tested and pay for it on sight to get entry but two weeks before for the Wisconsin State Fair which had just shy of 1M people attend it and again in Milwaukee county...you didn't need to show proof of vaccination and just a couple of weeks before that at Lalapolloza in Chicago 385k people attended and according to the CDC or whatever only 307 people had covid that attended there.

The numbers just don't make any sense and what is being done from this place to that place..... there is no consistency!

Reactions: 10ring'r

Reading comprehension. Not your forte.
No one said they hadn't tested these vaccines for a very long time.
Several of the people who worked with mRNA for years, said they should never be given to humans.
The people who had the most to gain, were the ones testing these vaccines.
This is the New Inquisition. The money and power controls the information.

If you believe the numbers and that the virus is spiking etc...isn't interesting that the timing since the vaccine started to be given and now we have a spike going on.

Also if the spike/numbers are rising and it's worse then this time last year...how come there where a 100k plus people at the Packers/Lion game yesterday! Hmmm?

How come Summerfest just ended this past weekend (as of right now they are not releasing attendance numbers but speculation is it's down 50% from 2019 which had 800k people) in Milwaukee and you had to show proof of vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours of attending or get tested and pay for it on sight to get entry but two weeks before for the Wisconsin State Fair which had just shy of 1M people attend it and again in Milwaukee county...you didn't need to show proof of vaccination and just a couple of weeks before that at Lalapolloza in Chicago 385k people attended and according to the CDC or whatever only 307 people had covid that attended there.

The numbers just don't make any sense and what is being done from this place to that place..... there is no consistency!
There is not a stadium that holds 100k.

All those are just more if questions. None of them would be causal or factors in how many cases we had earlier this week. Or if the cases being reported in this "spike" are B.S like a lot of them in the last "spike." I am sure everyone who is quarantined is still counted as positive until they test negative.

Most of the population here, went back to normal almost a year ago. So this "new normal" sounds like more of the same ole bullshit that has surrounded this since the beginning. I went to CO Springs a few weeks back, and most of the people I saw there were living as normal.
Tried to go to an airport and get on a plane lately? Put on your face diaper.

And not this shit again. . .

Why would you need to suppress viable safe treatments? Before you say they haven't, they have, it's being proven every day.

You sound like my brother.
"It isn't logical."
Logic and reason flew right out the window about 18 months ago.

The number of people I personally know, who have been vaccinated, who are having serious strange ailments, grows daily. Whats worse, is the number of people in contact with vaccinated folks, who are coming down with something they keep calling covid. Then the vaccinated folks are coming down with "long covid".
When everyone is shoveling bullshit. Just about any theory is as good as any other.

Well, I'm glad you know how I would respond before I even said anything. It is quite obvious why they would supress alternative treatments. You should have been able to deduced my thoughts on the subject when I stated the covid numbers were altered due to monetization of claiming treatment of a covid patient.

I know a large number of people that have been vaccinated with no ailments. I also know others that have had severe reactions to the vaccine. What is the point here? FDA already stated they wouldn't support a booster for ages 16-65, that is the only proof I need.

They do not consider the booster a benefit when considering the observed frequency of heart inflammation.

That tells me two things:

1. They believe this virus is not that deadly for those age groups.

2. The vaccine booster (I believe the same as the vaccine but reduced loading) offers only a marginal to no benefit vs. risk for those age groups.

Well, I'm glad you know how I would respond before I even said anything. It is quite obvious why they would supress alternative treatments. You should have been able to deduced my thoughts on the subject when I stated the covid numbers were altered due to monetization of claiming treatment of a covid patient.

I know a large number of people that have been vaccinated with no ailments. I also know others that have had severe reactions to the vaccine. What is the point here? FDA already stated they wouldn't support a booster for ages 16-65, that is the only proof I need.

They do not consider the booster a benefit when considering the observed frequency of heart inflammation.

That tells me two things:

1. They believe this virus is not that deadly for those age groups.

2. The vaccine booster (I believe the same as the vaccine but reduced loading) offers only a marginal to no benefit vs. risk for those age groups.

Of the six people I know who are vaccinated.
1 had reactions so bad, didn't even get the second shot.
2 have severe life altering conditions now, and who knows when the other shoe will drop.
2 didn't even have a sore arm, and I personally suspect they got a placebo as they were in the first run of vaccinated.
1 had a sore arm.

50% of those I know, either are or could be fucked up for life.

It is very personal for me, because I care about these people.

Any other vaccine through history would have been shut down by now, and yet they press on spreading lies, and calling people like me an idiot.

Sun Tzu- “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.

Change "your enemies" to "the vaccinated." Let's be patient, and let the early adopter's and those MUH pension folks show the way....

I doubt we have to wait too long!

Probably has been mentioned but now we have rationing of COVID treatments.

Classy act right there.
If you don't want the vaccine, why would you be worried about the shortage laboratory produced/engineered proteins that are similar to what the vaccine causes the body produce.

And if the FDA only has emergency authorization of the antibodies (the same as the vaccine) why do we want widespread release of an untested medicine pushed by big pharma?

If you don't want the vaccine, why would you be worried about the shortage laboratory produced/engineered proteins that are similar to what the vaccine causes the body produce.

And if the FDA only has emergency authorization of the antibodies (the same as the vaccine) why do we want widespread release of an untested medicine pushed by big pharma?
Lol.
The man you quoted may not but some in these states may.
Childish reaction to create more blame against those who'd not take it.
By your own beliefs/claims, if the other states are more vaccinated, why would they need it?

R

Lol.
By your own beliefs/claims, if the other states are more vaccinated, why would they need it?

R
Exactly this right here.

Lol.

R
Who said anything about what I believe. I have an entire fan club that tells me what I believe and/or think.

I just didn't want the chicken to lose any more relatives to untested experimental drug therapy--so was happy to point out the conditions of its origin and approval. He's concerned. I'm concerned. We're all concerned. Think of it as my service to the community.

You guys are all about choice. Except when that choice disagrees with your own...

The way some of you follow me around--you're going to have to start buying me dinner soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Who said anything about what I believe. I have an entire fan club that tells me what I believe and/or think.

I just didn't want the chicken to lose any more relatives to untested experimental drug therapy--so was happy to point out the conditions of its origin and approval. He's concerned. I'm concerned. We're all concerned. Think of it as my service to the community.

You guys are all about choice. Except when that choice disagrees with your own...

The way some of you follow me around--you're going to have to start buying me dinner soon.
Oh my....
This fuckstain again.

So you are good with friends choosing suicide.
I mean, let's put it out there, cause that's what we are gonna see. And the autopsy will reveal that a bullet didn't kill them, despite the gaping wound.
"Looks like a pure case of natural causes."
People are dieing by the tens of thousands for sure, maybe hundreds of thousands. Because of a poison pill, that a death cult has told them will save their life from a disease that has a .4% chance of killing you.

1. You since you've gotten here.
2. A move from the let the unvaxxed die recently expoused.
3. Quote me where I said you can't have the jab.
4. If I was hounding you, you wouldn't have to guess.
5. @gayguns may take you up on the offer.

R

Truth about these “vaccines” is I trust walking through a pride of starving lions wearing a pork chop suit, ringing a dinner bell more than I trust any of these so called “vaccines”, and the nazi scum pushing them.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
Probably has been mentioned but now we have rationing of COVID treatments.

Classy act right there.
Just goes to show this is about compliance to take the death stab. Not health, not safety. But to what end, what is it about these death stabs, that don’t work at all (except severely harming or killing people), for a virus that is less dangerous than the common flu, that these evil nazis are so bent out of shape on getting people to take? What is the REAL motive 🤔 especially since our dear leaders are exempt from it. Red flag number 2.
AF745959-F4C8-44A7-BC78-F8B1843F5FA0.jpeg

Of the six people I know who are vaccinated.
1 had reactions so bad, didn't even get the second shot.
2 have severe life altering conditions now, and who knows when the other shoe will drop.
2 didn't even have a sore arm, and I personally suspect they got a placebo as they were in the first run of vaccinated.
1 had a sore arm.

50% of those I know, either are or could be fucked up for life.

It is very personal for me, because I care about these people.

Any other vaccine through history would have been shut down by now, and yet they press on spreading lies, and calling people like me an idiot.

I get it, and I'm not trying to say you're wrong. I'm not trying to say anyone is wrong but I want us to use a higher degree of scrutiny when evaluating the evidence. Posting a bunch of crap (not saying you did, speaking generally) and believing it without further research is doing no one any good. Ignorance is a dangerous path and it leads to people putting magnets on themselves in front of cameras.

I'm sorry those close to you are having severe reactions but we have to evaluate the adverse reactions as percentages to make sense of the efficacy vs detriment. Ancedotal stories however personal is too small of a sample size to adequately make an informed decision.

The evidence presented to the panel is a really good starting point. As more time passes and more data is collected, we will get a more clear picture as to the totality of the adverse reactions.

The evidence presented to the panel is a really good starting point. As more time passes and more data is collected, we will get a more clear picture as to the totality of the adverse reactions.
Ok.
Put me on record.
Make a screen shot if you like.
There will be millions dead or worse from this poison in 5 years. Good luck getting the truth of that though.
Also forgot my MIL.
Seems a very painful nerve condition in her face has woken up from remission. Will not go away. Longest she has ever had it.

Ok.
Put me on record.
Make a screen shot if you like.
There will be millions dead or worse from this poison in 5 years. Good luck getting the truth of that though.
Also forgot my MIL.
Seems a very painful nerve condition in her face has woken up from remission. Will not go away. Longest she has ever had it.

Well, I hope you're wrong but I have no way of predicting that outcome. Hopefully your MILs condition improves. We are all pissing in the dark for now until more time elapses.

I get it, and I'm not trying to say you're wrong. I'm not trying to say anyone is wrong but I want us to use a higher degree of scrutiny when evaluating the evidence. Posting a bunch of crap (not saying you did, speaking generally) and believing it without further research is doing no one any good. Ignorance is a dangerous path and it leads to people putting magnets on themselves in front of cameras.

I'm sorry those close to you are having severe reactions but we have to evaluate the adverse reactions as percentages to make sense of the efficacy vs detriment. Ancedotal stories however personal is too small of a sample size to adequately make an informed decision.

By then it’s too late. Kids are dying in their sleep, 30yo’s are keeling over from heart attacks and strokes, people are developing auto-immune disorders, etc etc etc. for a virus that in most people has a survival rate of over 99%.
From what I’m seeing with my own two eyes is the risks far outweigh the benefits…. If there are any benefits to these instruments of death and disease. Does it prevent contraction, noooo. Is it safe? Noooooo, does it prevent spread? Nope. Does it prevent death or serious complications from the virus? Again no. So what does it do? What good is it for?
When ever is it a good idea to inject a rush developed, largely untested, gene modifying drug, simply for the fuck of it or because other fuckwits demand it? Besides profit, and kick backs, why is it that they are pushing this crap so hard and trying to ban use of actual long term tested and so far proving effective cheap medicines? 🤔 my bullshitometer has been pegged to the core since all this shit began.

1. You since you've gotten here.
2. A move from the let the unvaxxed die recently expoused.
3. Quote me where I said you can't have the jab.
4. If I was hounding you, you wouldn't have to guess.
5. @gayguns may take you up on the offer.

R
Its called sarcasm to point out the inconsistencies. You cry and moan about Pfize/FDA/CDC/etc... but that same group approved/developed the very treatment you crying as being 'denied'

You project so many lies onto what I say, I need my own home movie theater.

And please "come after me"

I already have people from the site attempting to contact my employer and get me fired. Because I got a shot. And because I think there is a benefit for some people. Send More. Cowards.

Some freedom lovers you guys are. No different than the liberal hate mob.

Its called sarcasm to point out the inconsistencies. You cry and moan about Pfize/FDA/CDC/etc... but that same group approved/developed the very treatment you crying as being 'denied'

You project so many lies onto what I say, I need my own home movie theater.

And please "come after me"

I already have people from the site attempting to contact my employer and get me fired. Because I got a shot. And because I think there is a benefit for some people. Send More. Cowards.

Some freedom lovers you guys are. No different than the liberal hate mob.
If people want to get the death stab, whatever. Just like shooting up with heroin, whatever, I don’t care. Where I do care is being forced to shoot up with heroin. What benefit? Myocarditis? Auto immune disorders? Nerve damage, strokes, heart attacks, organ damage? That’s just what is cropping up now, who knows what will come down the line? Newsflash, healthy cells are not supposed to be making virus parts. To me this “vaccine in name only” is just as dangerous, maybe even more so than heroin.