• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The truth about Covid and the Pfizer vaccines

By then it’s too late. Kids are dying in their sleep, 30yo’s are keeling over from heart attacks and strokes, people are developing auto-immune disorders, etc etc etc. for a virus that in most people has a survival rate of over 99%.
From what I’m seeing with my own two eyes is the risks far outweigh the benefits…. If there are any benefits to these instruments of death and disease. Does it prevent contraction, noooo. Is it safe? Noooooo, does it prevent spread? Nope. Does it prevent death or serious complications from the virus? Again no. So what does it do? What good is it for?
When ever is it a good idea to inject a rush developed, largely untested, gene modifying drug, simply for the fuck of it or because other fuckwits demand it? Besides profit, and kick backs, why is it that they are pushing this crap so hard and trying to ban use of actual long term tested and so far proving effective cheap medicines? 🤔 my bullshitometer has been pegged to the core since all this shit began.

You lost credibility at gene modifying. That is not something I would include if I wanted my statements to be taken seriously.

I agree with some of what you said.

Its called sarcasm to point out the inconsistencies. You cry and moan about Pfize/FDA/CDC/etc... but that same group approved/developed the very treatment you crying as being 'denied'

You project so many lies onto what I say, I need my own home movie theater.

And please "come after me"

I already have people from the site attempting to contact my employer and get me fired. Because I got a shot. And because I think there is a benefit for some people. Send More. Cowards.

Some freedom lovers you guys are. No different than the liberal hate mob.
You make your own bed. Again, not one person here cares you got a vaccine. Its your body, but when you try to push it like your masters, well.......there might be push the other way. Its coming in mass numbers, soon.

Your experience here cant be too bad, because your still vomiting out shit with your fingers, right?

Reactions: Aries256
You make your own bed. Again, not one person here cares you got a vaccine. Its your body, but when you try to push it like your masters, well.......there might be push the other way. Its coming in mass numbers, soon.

Your experience here cant be too bad, because your still vomiting out shit with your fingers, right?
"And please "come after me"

I already have people from the site attempting to contact my employer and get me fired. Because I got a shot. And because I think there is a benefit for some people. Send More. Cowards."

I'd like to hear more about that. Seems to me that should be grounds for an immediate and permanent ban from this site, not to mention a good ass whipping for the (perps). If its true.

Reactions: 37L1

I already have people from the site attempting to contact my employer and get me fired. Because I got a shot. And because I think there is a benefit for some people. Send More. Cowards."

I'd like to hear more about that. Seems to me that should be grounds for an immediate and permanent ban from this site, not to mention a good ass whipping for the (perps). If its true.

I hope this didn't actually happen.

Reactions: Maggot

Perhaps @DocRDS would like to comment on that.

Its called sarcasm to point out the inconsistencies. You cry and moan about Pfize/FDA/CDC/etc... but that same group approved/developed the very treatment you crying as being 'denied'

You project so many lies onto what I say, I need my own home movie theater.

And please "come after me"

I already have people from the site attempting to contact my employer and get me fired. Because I got a shot. And because I think there is a benefit for some people. Send More. Cowards.

Some freedom lovers you guys are. No different than the liberal hate mob.
Projection is your forte.
I'm not vindictive.
You failed to quote my denial of your right to get the jab.
Can't speak on the veracity of folks contacting your employer.
You mistake disagreement of your assertions with your freedom to say and do dummbassed
Things.
You've had your ego bruised and don't like it.
You've entered the arena and found the competition greater than anticipated.
Which shall it be?
Warrior of debate or victim when you've been handed your ass.

R

There is not a stadium that holds 100k.

All those are just more if questions. None of them would be causal or factors in how many cases we had earlier this week. Or if the cases being reported in this "spike" are B.S like a lot of them in the last "spike." I am sure everyone who is quarantined is still counted as positive until they test negative.
I should've clarified....yes there was over a 100k people there. The ones that didn't have tickets still tailgated and hung out in the parking lot even after the game started.

The stadium itself holds just over 81k.

Reactions: Rthur
There is not a stadium that holds 100k.

All those are just more if questions. None of them would be causal or factors in how many cases we had earlier this week. Or if the cases being reported in this "spike" are B.S like a lot of them in the last "spike." I am sure everyone who is quarantined is still counted as positive until they test negative.

just for accuracy...carry on

1MichiganMichigan Stadium (Ann Arbor, Mich.)107,601
2Penn StateBeaver Stadium (University Park, Pa.)106,572
3Ohio StateOhio Stadium (Columbus, Ohio)102,780
4Texas A&MKyle Field (College Station, Texas)102,733
5TennesseeNeyland Stadium (Knoxville, Tenn.)102,455
6LSUTiger Stadium (Baton Rouge, La.)102,321
7AlabamaBryant-Denny Stadium (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)101,821

So had he said “mechanical engineer” you wouldn’t have cringed? What are the triggers that cause you to cringe?
i would even more than his initial line of BS about how smart he is

mechanical engineer... just because you spec'd the pipe size for the latest GE freezer fridge update doesnt give you a degree in immunology

So had he said “mechanical engineer” you wouldn’t have cringed? What are the triggers that cause you to cringe?

People claiming to have secret documents that no one else has is one thing.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I can list my credentials and then I can tell @THEIS how to properly manufacture his rifle even though my credentials have nothing to do with manufacturing or engineering......but hey I can read and Google so I'm qualified now....lol

i would even more than his initial line of BS about how smart he is

mechanical engineer... just because you spec'd the pipe size for the latest GE freezer fridge update doesnt give you a degree in immunology

So only immunologists have the right to speak on this issue? Have you considered that many people have backgrounds in exotic technologies by virtue of having served in the military but developed their careers in other fields? Can’t you see how stupid you come off when you attack another person’s credibility based on something trivial? You’re no better than a Democrat getting a thrill up his leg when looking at Obama.

• Haha
People claiming to have secret documents that no one else has is one thing.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I can list my credentials and then I can tell @THEIS how to properly manufacture his rifle even though my credentials have nothing to do with manufacturing or engineering......but hey I can read and Google so I'm qualified now....lol

Just like a stupid Democrat you make up shit and run with it.

You cannot change a Democrats mind or opinion by using facts, science or physical evidence as proof they are wrong. Democrats are simply too stupid t be reasoned with and three generations of LSD, coke, heroin, PCP and constant weed smoking has basically rendered them into blithering mindless idiots who are under the control of their party masters. I would not be surprised to see that they are genetically different than intelligent humans, missing one to four chromosomes or something of that nature.

Anyone who says they voted for Joe Biden is the absolute scum of the earth, anyone who is proud they voted for Joe Biden is lower than whale shit. These are the kind of people who turned their Jewish neighbors in when their forefather's lived in Europe. They are the people who lie on witness stands to convict people who are innocent, write false statements and make false accusations to get their co-workers fired because they think that the overall cause of social-justice needs to be pushed along at any cost.

If the typical democrat was ordered by CNN to go find fresh dog shit and eat it to cure Covid, they would be wandering the city park in the thousands looking for fresh turds.

Example of proof, sure. I work in the power production industry. It is a 100% absolute fact that wind turbines kill hundreds of thousands of large birds annually. When you say this to a Democrat, they mindlessly reply. SO, cats kill millions of birds a year, same thing. They are incapable of seeing the difference between a Bald Eagle or California condor and a sparrow. Or they simply scream you are a liar. We had one at work. I offered him copies of several studies from two states DNR's and three colleges, all PHD level science. He refused to read them , would not take them and literally freaked out when I sat them on his desk. If Democrat central had seen them in his office he would have been sent for re-education or something.

So, instead I gave him a copy of an article from "Mother Jones". A communist controlled and propaganda driven leftist information organization. He gladly accepted the Marxist article as if it was a hundred dollar bill and came by the office later to say, "Wow, who would have known that windmills kill birds in such great numbers!!!???" Followed by, "You know cats kill a lot of birds too?"

Democrats are brainwashed idiots.
So?

Maybe his credentials are exactly as he claims.

Maybe his IQ is triple that of anyone posting in this thread.

Maybe he is made out of candy, and has space ship in his backyard.

Maybe idle speculation based on assumptions is almost completely useless.
I have never seen a clearer indictment of the Bear Pit than this. Thousands and thousands of posts undermined with the perfect sentence ... "Maybe idle speculation based on assumptions is almost completely useless."

Can we get this guy some sort of award?

I have never seen a clearer indictment of the Bear Pit than this. Thousands and thousands of posts undermined with the perfect sentence ... "Maybe idle speculation based on assumptions is almost completely useless."

If this is your belief, why are you here?

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Well this is even dumber idle speculation based on assumption. You are attempting to apply this metric to every post ever made, as opposed to the ones fit the criteria.

So only immunologists have the right to speak on this issue? Have you considered that many people have backgrounds in exotic technologies by virtue of having served in the military but developed their careers in other fields? Can’t you see how stupid you come off when you attack another person’s credibility based on something trivial? You’re no better than a Democrat getting a thrill up his leg when looking at Obama.
Flip side have you researched where his credentials came from?

Does he even have them?

do you believe all educations are equal and all persons in that field are of equal intelligence/aptitude?

are taking a video which could be from a reality tv show like divorce court, as pure fact.

you becoming aggressive because someone is questioning the validity of his education, the application of his education to the topic and the validity of his data..

next time there is a fire call a veterinarian instead of a fire house…I’ll bring the marshmallows

don’t confuse validity of data for desired answer.

Do you believe any of that is relevant as to whether any of the information presented is correct or not?

Dont confuse not knowing about something, with it not existing.

Do you believe any of that is relevant as to whether any of the information presented is correct or not?

Dont confuse not knowing about something, with it not existing.
Yes because we have no information of his ability to decipher said information and if that information is credible.

he has a “inside source”…

He states that graphene is causing blood clots…nothing backing it up

he tried to imply that a patent from 20 years ago has relevancy. Has he contacted the team who applied for the patent and had discussions

all of those may be true, but until I see the facts and information it will not be considers factual or accurate.

….Don’t confuse reading or hearing something as factual

A lot of veratoius talk punctuated with a big fat "I don't know." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Dont confuse no knowing, with it not being true.

Its testimony, not a term paper. People don't give citations during their time limited turn to speak, for obvious reasons.

just for accuracy...carry on

1MichiganMichigan Stadium (Ann Arbor, Mich.)107,601
2Penn StateBeaver Stadium (University Park, Pa.)106,572
3Ohio StateOhio Stadium (Columbus, Ohio)102,780
4Texas A&MKyle Field (College Station, Texas)102,733
5TennesseeNeyland Stadium (Knoxville, Tenn.)102,455
6LSUTiger Stadium (Baton Rouge, La.)102,321
7AlabamaBryant-Denny Stadium (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)101,821
That was originally written as NFL stadium. I must left it out while editing.

A lot of veratoius talk punctuated with a big fat "I don't know." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Dont confuse no knowing, with it not being true.

Its testimony, not a term paper. People don't give citations during their time limited turn to speak, for obvious reasons.
So you knowingly are making decisions off a un verified testimony not under “oath”.

and im the confused one..

So you knowingly are making decisions off a un verified testimony not under “oath”.

and im the confused one..
Yes, you are confused. I made no argument about anything of the sort. I guess you jump in without reading the thread then start making assumptions. Just like how you watched the video. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I care so little about what the guy said, I have yet to watch the video.

"Break through infections are so common, they shouldn't be called break through."

Ok ..your right as usual I’ll bow out.

Back to regular programming

No. It was an assertion based on evidence. And the faint hint of hyperbole only proves the point ...
Now I am intrigued. Can you explain what part of my post is hyperbole?

You say no post in the Bear Pit is based in fact, only on assumptions, and accuse me of hyperbole. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You might want to look up "hyperbole" and while you are at it, look up "irony." Next I will fill you in on a secret "gullible" isn't in the leftist dictionary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You cannot change a Democrats mind or opinion by using facts, science or physical evidence as proof they are wrong. Democrats are simply too stupid t be reasoned with and three generations of LSD, coke, heroin, PCP and constant weed smoking has basically rendered them into blithering mindless idiots who are under the control of their party masters. I would not be surprised to see that they are genetically different than intelligent humans, missing one to four chromosomes or something of that nature.

Anyone who says they voted for Joe Biden is the absolute scum of the earth, anyone who is proud they voted for Joe Biden is lower than whale shit. These are the kind of people who turned their Jewish neighbors in when their forefather's lived in Europe. They are the people who lie on witness stands to convict people who are innocent, write false statements and make false accusations to get their co-workers fired because they think that the overall cause of social-justice needs to be pushed along at any cost.

If the typical democrat was ordered by CNN to go find fresh dog shit and eat it to cure Covid, they would be wandering the city park in the thousands looking for fresh turds.

Example of proof, sure. I work in the power production industry. It is a 100% absolute fact that wind turbines kill hundreds of thousands of large birds annually. When you say this to a Democrat, they mindlessly reply. SO, cats kill millions of birds a year, same thing. They are incapable of seeing the difference between a Bald Eagle or California condor and a sparrow. Or they simply scream you are a liar. We had one at work. I offered him copies of several studies from two states DNR's and three colleges, all PHD level science. He refused to read them , would not take them and literally freaked out when I sat them on his desk. If Democrat central had seen them in his office he would have been sent for re-education or something.

So, instead I gave him a copy of an article from "Mother Jones". A communist controlled and propaganda driven leftist information organization. He gladly accepted the Marxist article as if it was a hundred dollar bill and came by the office later to say, "Wow, who would have known that windmills kill birds in such great numbers!!!???" Followed by, "You know cats kill a lot of birds too?"

Democrats are brainwashed idiots.

So it’s the reefer madness that made the left into mindless drones.

What caused the same thing for the right?

I mean bush and obama were the exact same guy, but the right will toss obama under the bus, left will toss bus jr under the bus, personally I’d shift that bitch into 4wd and run both over and their supporters.

Again, if you think the moderate to far left want anything different than the moderate to far right, you need to wake the fuck up.

You know the difference between the Nazi fascists and the Soviet commies of WWII? Marketing. They were selling the same product.

Reactions: coachtech
Now I am intrigued. Can you explain what part of my post is hyperbole?

You say no post in the Bear Pit is based in fact, only on assumptions, and accuse me of hyperbole. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You might want to look up "hyperbole" and while you are at it, look up "irony." Next I will fill you in on a secret "gullible" isn't in the leftist dictionary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I referred to my post as hyperbolic ... yours, funnily enough, is poignantly ironic, especially in light of your ass-showing here and handy scare quoted version of the term.

Literacy kills. Or is it "literacy skills?"

If you dont want the vaccine, dont get it.
And.... If you already got the vaccine, and have second thoughts that you may have fucked up by getting it, and its too late because it is already creeping to all of the organs in your body......Don't get pissed off at the people who choose NOT to get it. Leave them the hell ALONE !!

And.... If you already got the vaccine, and have second thoughts that you may have fucked up by getting it, and its too late because it is already creeping to all of the organs in your body......Don't get pissed off at the people who choose NOT to get it. Leave them the hell ALONE !!
I think several independent and frontline doctors are looking into ways to purge the spike proteins from the system, and hopefully try to fix the damage caused by the big pharma bio weapon. However if the cells that have been infiltrated by the death jab continue to produce them, it might be a moot point or a continual medicine regimen. It’s sad to say best way to defend against this Democrat and China produced virus is to simply catch it, fight it and recover from it. The death jab doesn’t work, and causes serious damage in the short term, and who knows what it does long term.

I mean bush and obama were the exact same guy, but the right will toss obama under the bus, left will toss bus jr under the bus, personally I’d shift that bitch into 4wd and run both over and their supporters.

Again, if you think the moderate to far left want anything different than the moderate to far right, you need to wake the fuck up.

You know the difference between the Nazi fascists and the Soviet commies of WWII? Marketing. They were selling the same product.
Best post of thread.

George Wallace said it perfectly 50 years ago, concerning the Retardians and Dimocraps:

"Theres not a dimes worth of difference."

i have always thought and said that bush was a warmongering piece of shit, and there was no justification for the iraq war (after desert storm).