• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos The Twins

scottsnipe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2008
Peoria, Arizona
So happy, after a lot of hard work, saving and bonuses the twins finally arrive! Now time to save for some nice scopes, the vicious cycle never ends
smile.gif

Re: The Twins

wow very nice, and congrats i love mine but i have to ask... why 2?

Oh I see a huge problem. One of those is not safe to shoot at all! I recommend you send the damaged one to me for disposal!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice...
Nice loading bench as well.</div></div>
i was thinking the same thing....i need to set myself up with a nice little work station, instead of my livingroom floor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They need to make a left handed version now so I can stop being jealous of everyone! </div></div>

I second this to infinity and beyond. I am anxiously awaiting the day this hopefully happens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT. JMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse! </div></div>

Shit! How did you know? It is near
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow very nice, and congrats i love mine but i have to ask... why 2? </div></div>+1 Nice pair and if you got the money to blow why not but Id prefer to have one srs with a whole bunch of caliber changes and a S&B then 2 of them with no glass in .308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BgBmBoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice set. I miss my SRS. Nice loading bench....one thing your missing. Covers for your ChargeMaster's. I can help you out...I make covers for them. Info here: http://radiodustcovers.com/RCBS.html

Take care,Stan </div></div>

Thanks Stan I'm gonna look into a set of those covers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow very nice, and congrats i love mine but i have to ask... why 2? </div></div>+1 Nice pair and if you got the money to blow why not but Id prefer to have one srs with a whole bunch of caliber changes and a S&B then 2 of them with no glass in .308 </div></div>

I want a S&B eventually but I have enough glass to use with these and one is 308 another is 300wm with 338lm conversion coming in the future so I don't have to mess with the zero. Also, the colors are nice
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow very nice, and congrats i love mine but i have to ask... why 2? </div></div>+1 Nice pair and if you got the money to blow why not but Id prefer to have one srs with a whole bunch of caliber changes and a S&B then 2 of them with no glass in .308 </div></div>

I want a S&B eventually but I have enough glass to use with these and one is 308 another is 300wm with 338lm conversion coming in the future so I don't have to mess with the zero. Also, the colors are nice
smile.gif
</div></div>
Gotcha.

i hate it when you guys post pics of these DTA rifles. It reminds me that i dont have one. Lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ckirkc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because you could totally duel wield those! </div></div>

win! i would totally do it!