• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The UrbanRifleman

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Has anyone bought a barrel from them. He's only a hour from me in OKC.

I know BARTLEIN but Im not and wont ever be a pro, would just like to improve on my stock Remington barrel, and lengthen it.

How much will any quality barrel improve accuracy over stock, and how much will a Bart improve it over most anything else?

What else should I know before spending $$$?

Reactions: Haney
    I've seen nothing but good groups from the customers that buy from him. I get the impression if it doesn't shoot he'd remedy the problem.

Reactions: Haney and Maggot
    I've seen nothing but good groups from the customers that buy from him. I get the impression if it doesn't shoot he'd remedy the problem.
    I can't speak for Bradley, but I bet you are right . I did an online order form and my chosen freebore did not match up to my chosen twist to get the full potential from the rig . Shortly after hitting send Bradley called me up to discuss my choice , after listening to him I changed my mind and went with a different choice . Thought that was pretty cool of him to take the time to call .

I can't speak for Bradley, but I bet you are right . I did an online order form and my chosen freebore did not match up to my chosen twist to get the full potential from the rig . Shortly after hitting send Bradley called me up to discuss my choice , after listening to him I changed my mind and went with a different choice . Thought that was pretty cool of him to take the time to call .
    Solid AF

Reactions: Haney
    @Maggot Head over to Accurate Shooter forums. He's pretty active there. And he's in Tulsa.

Reactions: Maggot
    @Maggot Head over to Accurate Shooter forums. He's pretty active there. And he's in Tulsa.
    Thanks, I saw you on the forum there, someone else sent me that as well. I think Ill pick one up. $300 makes replacing a barrel feasible. $800 hurts.

Reactions: kindabitey
    Just had a long chat with brad, seems a standup gentleman nad very knowledgeable on many subjects.

Reactions: kindabitey
    https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...avage-small-shank-nut-barrel-testing.7180670/

The thread in the link above is what sold me on giving one a whirl.

I ordered an 18" 1:7 223 with the ISSF chamber from Brad. Threw it on my origin and took it for a spin this weekend. Shot 3 boxes of factory ammo and 40 rounds of handloads. Seems to like varget as thats a 10 round group under 1", fired quickly, with a bipod and bag, with virgin starline brass, loaded to 2.5" COAL. I will play with a few more bullet/powder combos to see what it likes.
    At this point, I'm impressed with it. I've paid a lot more for prefits that did shot shoot this good right out of the box.
    target.jpg