• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors The wait begins

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    I finally took the plunge today and sent away for a YHM Resonator. I’ve wanted a suppressor for a while, and today it finally happened.

Got a few more things to do to finalize the trust, and I’m gonna try my best to forget I even bought the thing while the ATF does their thing.

To ease the agony do what I did. File a Form 1 7 months in and have a suppressor months before your stamp ever comes in.

youll never get it, were about to slide into war in the streets in every state, with no return.

I’m 14 months into a wait. The trick is to apply retail therapy with bulk ammo every time you think about suppressor jail.

Unfortunately with the latest panic I have to find new therapy technique...

Reactions: TheBigCountry
    The other thread about interesting wait times has me really hoping the wait isn’t that bad lol

youll never get any of them, youll be lucky for form1 a can before we lockdown forever and never rise again

I wanting to take the plunge but 14 months is crazy talk. Anyone seeing anything shorter?