• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The wait is finally over

jeenyus

Private
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2009
Canada
Hi guys,

A few month's ago, I posted I bunch of pics of all the parts I had gathered for my very first custom build. Some of you guys wanted to see the finished product so here it is...

The specs:
- Mcmillan a5
- Stiller Tac 30
- 22'' Kreiger, M24 contour, 11,25:1 twist
- M5 DBM
- Timney trigger
- Badger thruster brake
All metal in Mcmillan olive Cerakote.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2ffp.jpg
    2ffp.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 16
  • gx27.jpg
    gx27.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 14
  • 8wpy.jpg
    8wpy.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 9no6.jpg
    9no6.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 16
  • duyp.jpg
    duyp.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 19
to the OP congrats on the new build. to BigCheese stop being a dick. I've seen my fair share of tits and they tend to look pretty similar but that doesn't mean i don't want to see another set.

Wow. Exactly like the last 10,000 we've all seen on here...

As far as glass goes, I was thinking of nightforce F1 or premier light tac. I just want to see what comes up at shot show before I make up my mind.
I will post action pics as soon as the weather warms up.

Love the pair of tits remark...so true. I hope I can utter those words very soon "the wait is finally over." Nice rifle. Hope you enjoy many clovers and kills.

Very nice stick! Nothing like a new rifle, it's like getting a new truck, the 1000 miles are the best! Never get tired of seeing new rifles!

to the OP congrats on the new build. to BigCheese stop being a dick. I've seen my fair share of tits and they tend to look pretty similar but that doesn't mean i don't want to see another set.

Exactly, I used the Ron White "once you've seen one pair of tits, you pretty much want to see them all" quote in another post yesterday

As far as glass goes, I was thinking of nightforce F1 or premier light tac. I just want to see what comes up at shot show before I make up my mind.
I will post action pics as soon as the weather warms up.

I'm wondering if Nightforce is going to "Release the BEAST" again this year? ;)

Wow. Exactly like the last 10,000 we've all seen on here...

Good looking Rifle, nice build. Some of us here never get tired of looking at fine rifles.....And definitely don't insult someone for posting their build. That's not appreciated here....

Last edited:
Hi guys,

A few month's ago, I posted I bunch of pics of all the parts I had gathered for my very first custom build. Some of you guys wanted to see the finished product so here it is...

The specs:
- Mcmillan a5
- Stiller Tac 30
- 22'' Kreiger, M24 contour, 11,25:1 twist
- M5 DBM
- Timney trigger
- Badger thruster brake
All metal in Mcmillan olive Cerakote.

Enjoy!

What kind of optics are you planning to go with?

Oh calm down I was teasin'. Rock solid lookin rifle. You all need to go to the range and relax a bit!! haha