• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

lfco6Hpaxuwb.jpeg

Last edited:
Ukraine was all bragging they hit the Russian Navy headquarters. Who's laughing now?
jmo, but the bragging is for the benefit of the cowardly war mongering faggots that are cheering for this war, and not directed at the russians.
these cowards don't give a fuck that ukrainians are dying in the retaliation that always follows.

She’s here in Nevada. received an award from Las Vegas same day she was fired as a junior Sgt statesman from Ukraine

I spent most of last year in Ukraine working as an instructor. Where as they do have some serious issues with corruption from the ground up every man I met was trying to absorb as much Iinformation as they could in the hope that they might survive the war. I left largely because of western pretenders who are there trying to make something for themselves out of it, be it financial or otherwise. I did not bump into Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, but I know people who do know her and she is not popular with them, and has her own agenda.

I'm thinking evil bastards are so sure they can win they don't even hide anymore. Old fucker had quite a fortune to have survived his "adventure" during WWII. Where is the various jewish organizations hollering about rightwing nazis from Canada parliament... Just to edit, not collaborator but to a fully fledged in person BTDT nazi.

Russia Bombs NATO Infrastructure Across Ukraine: Logistics Hubs, Mercenary Bases, Weapons and Depleted Uranium Ammunition Depots Set Ablaze​

Just thought I'd add this.... see what ya'll think. I see Sharac posted about this above, here is the link to Canuckistanian news. That 'leadership' (lower case on purpose) is deplorable.

Truly exemplifying the role of 'punk martinet'.

• Angry
Reactions: canman
Oooops!

When I was on active duty I was sitting around with a couple of German friends that always seemed to have a great sense of humor. We could tell each other all sorts of jokes and never got offended until one day...

I told them a WWII joke. One was laughing and one was not. Wolfgang sat in his chair, glowering at me with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

In his thick German accent, he looked at me and sternly said, "I do not like this sort of joke. It is very offensive to me."

"I resent it very much. It is very sad and disgusting. My uncle died in a concentration camp."

How does one recover from that sort of an embarrassment and extreme faux pas? You cannot recover. He continued to glower at me with a tight jaw and deep seated hatred in his eyes at me.

Mustering up as much humility as I could, I looked at him and said, "Wolfgang, I am very sorry. I didn't know. There is nothing that I can say to make up for my stupidity. All I can say is I'm sorry. I don't want this to ruin our friendship and hope you will not think any less of me. Will you accept my apology?"

He narrowed his gaze at me and hesitated. Slowly, he began to speak, "My uncle fell off a watch tower."

Obama - I'm going to fundamentally transform America.

#MissionAccomplished
He ain't done yet. Buckle up, five point harness mandatory.
He couldn’t do it without the nearly full support of both the democrat and republican parties. How has supporting the “lesser of two evils” been working out?

Someone forgot to fact check.
Its amazing how Politico manages to tiptoe around mentioning old fart was fucking Waffen SS even when mentioning the gaffe.

Its outright bizarre how everyone on the pict pretends they are cheering a freedom fighter who landed on D-day or stormed Berlin, instead of a Waffen SS henchman

When we are at it maybe Biden needs to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom posthumously to John Demjanjuk to appease Ukrainans
Has a nice rap sheet War crimes,Crimes against humanity,Crimes against the Jewish people,Accessory to murder (28,060 counts)

rl0_Clic

Its amazing how Politico manages to tiptoe around mentioning old fart was fucking Waffen SS even when mentioning the gaffe.

Its outright bizarre how everyone on the pict pretends they are cheering a freedom fighter who landed on D-day or stormed Berlin, instead of a Waffen SS henchman

When we are at it maybe Biden needs to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom posthumously to John Demjanjuk to appease Ukrainans
Has a nice rap sheet War crimes,Crimes against humanity,Crimes against the Jewish people,Accessory to murder (28,060 counts)

rl0_Clic

It's the kind of joke that doesn't end well. 1st guy: "Oh what did your grandad do in WWII" 2nd Guy: "he was a fighter pilot". 1st guy: "oh wow what did he fly"? 2nd Guy: "A Messerschmitt 109".

It's the kind of joke that doesn't end well. 1st guy: "Oh what did your grandad do in WWII" 2nd Guy: "he was a fighter pilot". 1st guy: "oh wow what did he fly"? 2nd Guy: "A Messerschmitt 109".

Or imagine this conversation of a customer in a restaurant.

Customer: I see that you offer discounts for veterans.

Cashier: Yes sir, we do.

Customer: May I take advantage of that discount, please?

Cashier: Certainly sir. Thank you for your service. By the way, when did you serve?

Customer: During WWII.

Cashier: My goodness, that's fantastic. Where you in the Army, Navy or Air Force?

Customer: I was in the Army.

Cashier: So was my grandfather. What unit were you with?

Customer: 14th SS Waffen Grenadier Division.

14th-Waffen-SS-Grenadier-Divison-1st-Galician.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

rl0_Clic

I'm gonna catch hell but again: fuck it

First off, these passive aggressive idiots (sorry Sean) are so desperate to be anti-Russian that they find a Ukrainian 'Freedom Fighter' but are so detached from reality (or possibly ignorant of history) they fail to realize that those who fight the Russians happened to be Germans and of course allying with Germany is very bad. (I don't see you either Finland, your cool)
Then they drag this 100 year old man out for their little dog an pony show only for all the Jewish groups to go OMG YOU HONORED A NAZI!!!

Your 20 years old. Your leader has just committed a multi-year genocide against you and your people and now an army comes through that wants to overthrow your leader. Sounds like a plan!! Oops. That was the Nazis. And your evil leader is Friendly Uncle Joe Stalin.

Often in our black and white world we forget that there are a lot of pissed off Ukrainians at Russians and its been brewing for a few centuries. This is not a recent thing. Sure Ukraine was part of Russian for 100 years, but the Ukrainians are still pretty pissed about it. SO yeah they have old symbols of the "rebellion" against Stalin that happen to be linked to the Waffen SS. The old "enenmy of my enemy is my friend"

Of course politicians should be educated an undetstand the nuance of all this, but they are dumb "Russian bad, Ukraine Good" Imagine the fun of being caught between Hitler and Stalin. Give the old guy a beer and let him go home. People are all caught up in symbols and virtue signaling. Easy to judge 80 years post fact.

Also a reminder that THIS is now a symbol of the KKK (YOU may know better, but the avg shcmuck doesn't and its all about symbols!):
1695663911498.png

edit: Because the bear pit is also fucking retarded, this doesn't mean send aid to Ukraine. Ukraine: Corrupt. Russia: Corrupt. Now fuck off.

Or imagine this conversation of a customer in a restaurant.

Customer: I see that you offer discounts for veterans.

Cashier: Yes sir, we do.

Customer: May I take advantage of that discount, please?

Cashier: Certainly sir. Thank you for your service. By the way, when did you serve?

Customer: During WWII.

Cashier: My goodness, that's fantastic. Where you in the Army, Navy or Air Force?

Customer: I was in the Army.

Cashier: So was my grandfather. What unit were you with?

Customer: 14th SS Waffen Grenadier Division.

14th-Waffen-SS-Grenadier-Divison-1st-Galician.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu
oyvey! those are the friendly nazis though! Because a Khazari up front makes the SS not cunts.

Labeling is only valid if certain ideologies are doing it. And it may be a big club, but you ain't in it.

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
"weary" of Russian disinformation?

I'm fucking weary of all the assholes who use terms like "Russian Disinformation".

And I'm fucking wary of anyone who can't properly use the words wary and weary in a coherent sentence.
Perhaps its a "teachable moment"

Its a very interesting case study(or whatever the hell term @DocRDS 's smartypants types would use ;) ) where the libtards/MIC/uniparty/etc not only are funding/supporting modern day Ukie Nazis, but now also lauding those Ukie Nazis' heroes/ancestors... I thought we deplorables were supposed to be the Nazis?? LOL
Really enhances the absurdity of all this nonsense, and the fact we could fuckery ourselves into a nuclear WW3 scenario protecting Nazi sympathizers makes the absurdity...more absurd.

Its a very interesting case study(or whatever the hell term @DocRDS 's smartypants types would use ;) ) where the libtards/MIC/uniparty/etc not only are funding/supporting modern day Ukie Nazis, but now also lauding those Ukie Nazis' heroes/ancestors... I thought we deplorables were supposed to be the Nazis?? LOL
Really enhances the absurdity of all this nonsense, and the fact we could fuckery ourselves into a nuclear WW3 scenario protecting Nazi sympathizers makes the absurdity...more absurd.
5B217CD1-C36D-4B51-96EF-42112E3008D1.gif

You back on your bullshit defending the SS again???

Maybe Canada found the one "good guy" in the SS you were talking about
I know its tough to believe but many people in Eastern Europe hate Russia more than they hate the Germans.

If Joe Biden Stalin had starved your family and friends to the tune of 10 million dead you'd join the first goose stepping regiment to stop by and shav/grow your hitler stache for support. (Everybody says "I wouldn't join the Nazis" bu yeah you would--see Jordan peterson)

Reminder: Stalin killed more people than Hitler.

Also everyone's sniper hero: Simo Hayha? Guess who's side he was on during WW2. (Finns even had swastikas!) Of course Finland is our buds now so its cool.

I guess history is a little more complex than you might imagine. Now get out your jump to conclusions mat for your next post.

rl0_Clic

I'm gonna catch hell but again: fuck it

First off, these passive aggressive idiots (sorry Sean) are so desperate to be anti-Russian that they find a Ukrainian 'Freedom Fighter' but are so detached from reality (or possibly ignorant of history) they fail to realize that those who fight the Russians happened to be Germans and of course allying with Germany is very bad. (I don't see you either Finland, your cool)
Then they drag this 100 year old man out for their little dog an pony show only for all the Jewish groups to go OMG YOU HONORED A NAZI!!!

Your 20 years old. Your leader has just committed a multi-year genocide against you and your people and now an army comes through that wants to overthrow your leader. Sounds like a plan!! Oops. That was the Nazis. And your evil leader is Friendly Uncle Joe Stalin.

Often in our black and white world we forget that there are a lot of pissed off Ukrainians at Russians and its been brewing for a few centuries. This is not a recent thing. Sure Ukraine was part of Russian for 100 years, but the Ukrainians are still pretty pissed about it. SO yeah they have old symbols of the "rebellion" against Stalin that happen to be linked to the Waffen SS. The old "enenmy of my enemy is my friend"

Of course politicians should be educated an undetstand the nuance of all this, but they are dumb "Russian bad, Ukraine Good" Imagine the fun of being caught between Hitler and Stalin. Give the old guy a beer and let him go home. People are all caught up in symbols and virtue signaling. Easy to judge 80 years post fact.

Also a reminder that THIS is now a symbol of the KKK (YOU may know better, but the avg shcmuck doesn't and its all about symbols!):
View attachment 8235291

edit: Because the bear pit is also fucking retarded, this doesn't mean send aid to Ukraine. Ukraine: Corrupt. Russia: Corrupt. Now fuck off.

You back on your bullshit defending the SS again???

Maybe Canada found the one "good guy" in the SS you were talking about

I want to be fair to the average Ukrainian of WW2. Keep in mind that I'm talking about the Ukrainians from more than 80 years ago NOT today.

Both Hitler and Stalin were the most evil people in leadership back then. Stalin treated the farmers on "collectives" no better than a cotton picking slave in the ante-bellum southern United States.

Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union at that time but that doesn't mean that all Ukrainians were healthy and happy under Soviet rule. Can we conservatives really say that we're happy with our country right now?

Of course not and it was even worse for the Ukrainians back then. When the Germans invaded in June of 1941, some Ukrainians hailed them as conquering heroes. And why not?

They probably figured that life under the Nazis would be better than Stalin. Of course, all that changed when Goering and Himmler toured the newly conquered territory and said that they needed to kill almost everyone to make room for more Germans.

While I'm not defending the old man that got the standing ovation, he might have thought he would be better off compared to life under the Soviet flag. Let's be clear about this, there were only two choices those people had at that time.

It would be very easy to think about what we would do if put in that same situation. If your loved ones were hauled off to the gulag because they dared to ask the local Commissar a question you would not have liked the Soviets any better than a French woman who lost her husband and son to the Gestapo.

For the Ukrainian of 80 years ago, it wasn't a question of good versus evil. It was the choice of choosing what you thought were the lesser of two evils just to survive.

Most people know that Hitler attacked Poland - from the west in September 1, 1939. However, they forgot that Stalin attacked Poland from the east right after that. They divided Poland in two.

Let's talk about the Finnish in comparison to the Ukrainians. The Soviet Union attacked the Finns in October. Stalin did so, knowing that England and France were too busy figuring out what to do with Hitler during the "Phony War" of 1939.

He was correct. England didn't offer any assistance to Finland against the Soviets. They couldn't. Not only that, England could not have foreseen that the Soviets would eventually be their ally.

Now back to Finland. They were not going to get any help from any country but Germany. It wasn't much but it was some help. What else were they going to do?

If you are in a street fight with a bigger guy and another person that you hate comes along to help you out against your opponent because he hates him more than you, are you going to turn him down? Of course not!

There are some that criticize Finland for being allied with Germany during WW2 but they forget who attacked them first and caused a lot of misery.

It was the same way with the Ukrainians back then.

Now my opinion of the Ukraine of today is a lot different than that country from 80 years ago. It's a corrupt country and we have bigger problems at home than to be helping them out.

Japan isn't the same country it was in 1941. So should I not buy Japanese products even though 99% of the people that brought us into WW2 are not alive today?

Should we still punish the South just because slavery was legal over 160 years ago?

In other words, countries can change. Sometimes for the better and others for the worse.

rl0_Clic

Crazy thing is Z is of a certain religious persuasion and this Hiwi was probably looking for his grandfather when he was in uniform.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Let me be clear(in my best Obama voice)-
I dont fault anyone for fighting for the "wrong" side in WW2(aside from those who committed atrocities- they deserve to be shunned). I have gentlemen in my bloodline who fought for the "wrong" side(CSA)here in America about 160 years ago.
I just enjoy the hypocrisy of calling us "deplorables" Nazis, while they support dudes who literally fly swastikas and shit to this day...(and at the same time let fag couples into their ranks, they'd be executed via firing squad in the real Werhmacht, case in point-

Let me be clear(in my best Obama voice)-
I dont fault anyone for fighting for the "wrong" side in WW2(aside from those who committed atrocities- they deserve to be shunned). I have gentlemen in my bloodline who fought for the "wrong" side(CSA)here in America about 160 years ago.
I just enjoy the hypocrisy of calling us "deplorables" Nazis, while they support dudes who literally fly swastikas and shit to this day...(and at the same time let fag couples into their ranks, they'd be executed via firing squad in the real Werhmacht, case in point-
By your description, you don’t have a relative that fought for the wrong side. The wrong side won and the overbearing gov’t that exists today is a direct result of it.