• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Seems fitting for all the tough guys posting . Never fought for anything besides attention .:rolleyes:

1200px-Unicode_0x0057.svg.png
Anchor_pictogram.svg

When this thread finally reaches its point of relevance and that time is coming soon.......I hope it doesnt keep surfacing like the submarine thread.
I'm sure once the dust settles down the money train is going to ramp up for rebuilding Ukraine. So from time to time people will catch the billions of dollars being attached to continuing resolutions that Congress needs to pass so our government doesn't shut down and senior citizens won't get their SS checks. That's when this thread will resurface unlike the sub.

When this thread finally reaches its point of irrelevance and that time is coming soon.......I hope it doesnt keep surfacing like the submarine thread.

When the Russian action in east Ukraine comes to an end and Poland begins its "peace keeping" mission in the west to "establish a buffer zone" or whatever euphemisms get used to describe the second half of the parting-out of Ukraine, will we use this same thread or start a new one? Would a conflict between Poland and Belarus deserve its own thread?

As WWIII continues to unfold, we need to have some thread strategies established or else this forum will become nearly unreadable.

Georgia is also in the midst of war: Armed incidents in South Ossetia and Abkhazia - "A group of saboteurs invaded with NATO weapons" says Moscow

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Georgia is also in the midst of war: Armed incidents in South Ossetia and Abkhazia - "A group of saboteurs invaded with NATO weapons" says Moscow

another place where NATO wants to move in and support an oppressive government against an independence movement, all the while blaming Russia for "aggression". Nobody projects their own evil motives on other people like the democrats and neocons.

they are tyrannical here against Americans, imagine how much more they are eager to force their will on far away people who have very little say in anything.

When the Russian action in east Ukraine comes to an end and Poland begins its "peace keeping" mission in the west to "establish a buffer zone" or whatever euphemisms get used to describe the second half of the parting-out of Ukraine, will we use this same thread or start a new one? Would a conflict between Poland and Belarus deserve its own thread?

As WWIII continues to unfold, we need to have some thread strategies established or else this forum will become nearly unreadable.

Maybe the Ukrainians will attack a Polish radio station in September.

Reactions: mosin46

As long as politicians with the help of the brainwashed masses continue to get ignorant young men to fight their wars, things such as this, the war on terror, vietnam, etc will continue to take place. So in other words, this will never change.

If we actually cared creating a stockpile of one month's food and walking away from it all would probably starve the Leviathan.

But who wants to give up Tik Tok for victory?

• Sad
Reactions: 232593 and theLBC
It seems some of his comedy is coming true.

Last edited:
Ukrainian military fear that due to decrease in US aid, ‘war will reach Lvov’ — newspaper

Hitler in the bunker memes are so dated.

Maybe with a little luck we'll soon be able to have new memes based on soon to be history, with Z in the bunker as his evil collapses all around his head.

Reactions: JR_77 and Yasherka
Lots of 10% feeding on the Ukraines carcas not just Bidens , this is probably an investment for a post Biden pesidency

VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and online services, announces that former U.S. Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo will join the Board of Directors of VEON’s wholly-owned Ukrainian subsidiary Kyivstar as an independent non-executive director. Secretary Pompeo joins in his capacity as a Partner of Impact Investments, a newly established US-based strategic and financial advisory and investment firm which seeks to develop long-term partnerships with the world’s leading companies across a range of industries and geographies.

Wednesday, November 15th is Z-Day for the War in Ukraine. CIA Chief William Burns will arrive in Kiev for urgent, secret meetings with Zelensky. It is worth asking: How come Burns is on an urgent mission to Ukraine?

The answer to the question is that Ukraine is imploding. The crumbling of the Zelensky regime is unsurprising: Ukraine has been sustaining far too many casualties to survive for much longer. Ukraine either must find a way to make a deal with Russia or face an internal rebellion.

Russia’s bleed-down strategy

Ukraine has gone through three armies, and most of the current army is made up of older men, some women, and boys with no training. They become bodies to fill the foxholes and revetments trying to hold up the Russians. Russia itself is in no particular hurry.

The Russian strategy is to bleed-down Ukraine’s armed forces and create a political crisis in Kiev. The Russian effort is ahead of schedule, which has surprised Moscow as much as Washington.

In Kiev an internal war has broken out between Zelensky and his thugocracy, on the one hand, and the Ukrainian army leadership.

Criminal.

When the dude had a deal on the table with Moscow a year and a half ago he was prevented from completing it.....

Oh well.

Replace the dead with refugees and rebuild the gas line for Europe before real winter sets in.

If I were the American tranny spokesperson I would not attempt ever going back there. The Nazis put up with your shit out of necessity. They won't receive you kindly now.

Wednesday, November 15th is Z-Day for the War in Ukraine. CIA Chief William Burns will arrive in Kiev for urgent, secret meetings with Zelensky. It is worth asking: How come Burns is on an urgent mission to Ukraine?

The answer to the question is that Ukraine is imploding. The crumbling of the Zelensky regime is unsurprising: Ukraine has been sustaining far too many casualties to survive for much longer. Ukraine either must find a way to make a deal with Russia or face an internal rebellion.

Russia’s bleed-down strategy

Ukraine has gone through three armies, and most of the current army is made up of older men, some women, and boys with no training. They become bodies to fill the foxholes and revetments trying to hold up the Russians. Russia itself is in no particular hurry.

The Russian strategy is to bleed-down Ukraine’s armed forces and create a political crisis in Kiev. The Russian effort is ahead of schedule, which has surprised Moscow as much as Washington.

In Kiev an internal war has broken out between Zelensky and his thugocracy, on the one hand, and the Ukrainian army leadership.
What I find interesting is the media is still throwing out articles about how bad Russia is losing, how Crimea is about to fall to the Ukrainians, how many Russians were destroyed in the latest Ukraine offensive and how much ammo Germany has committed to sending over the next five years. It’s like the propaganda machine is on autopilot, just cranking out BS while everyone has left the office.

What I find interesting is the media is still throwing out articles about how bad Russia is losing, how Crimea is about to fall to the Ukrainians, how many Russians were destroyed in the latest Ukraine offensive and how much ammo Germany has committed to sending over the next five years. It’s like the propaganda machine is on autopilot, just cranking out BS while everyone has left the office.
I think it may have reached the point where they really have no idea what they are going to do, so they have just left the machine running while they try and work it out. The first plan was to keep Ukraine fighting long enough for the sanctions to bankrupt Russia which obviously didn't work, then they tried the 'counter-offensive' which was even worse. I'm anticipating whatever plan C is will be worse again.....

Reactions: Yasherka

Really?

I took a look around, and the mainstream media is full of stories about how the Ukrainian counteroffensive failed, everybody is bogged down, and Zelensky is begging for more from the west without which Ukraine cannot win.

Even the first stories using Google just now about crossing the Dnipro River is full of reporting from the Russian side about how the Ukrainians are now pinned down there and suffering heavy losses with more to come as the Russians are moving more "bombs, rockets, heavy flamethrower systems, artillery shells, and drones" to be used in the area. Along with another story from Germany that seems the opposite of what you said, which is that the EU is going to miss the target of artillery shells promised to the Ukraine. <-- And that is CNN, so left wing mainstream media.

I just see a very different picture being portrayed from what you are describing.

Reactions: NoDopes
Really?

I took a look around, and the mainstream media is full of stories about how the Ukrainian counteroffensive failed, everybody is bogged down, and Zelensky is begging for more from the west without which Ukraine cannot win.

Even the first stories using Google just now about crossing the Dnipro River is full of reporting from the Russian side about how the Ukrainians are now pinned down there and suffering heavy losses with more to come as the Russians are moving more "bombs, rockets, heavy flamethrower systems, artillery shells, and drones" to be used in the area. Along with another story from Germany that seems the opposite of what you said, which is that the EU is going to miss the target of artillery shells promised to the Ukraine. <-- And that is CNN, so left wing mainstream media.

I just see a very different picture being portrayed from what you are describing.

Ukrainian forces kill 820 Russian troops and destroy 18 armoured combat vehicles and 1 warplane over past 24 hours

People are running away from Putin: Tens of thousands of soldiers desert

Russian Troops 'Bled Dry' by ATACMS Cluster Bombs: Storm-Z Instructor

On One Key Eastern Battlefield, The Russians Are Losing 14 Vehicles For Every One The Ukrainians Lose

Ukraine’s offensive is going better than you might think

Federal budget 2024: Germany to double military aid to Ukraine despite recession risks

'Panicked' Russia Pulls Warships From Crimea: Report

Germany's Rheinmetall to supply Ukraine with 25 Leopard-1 tanks

Ukraine says it now has a foothold on the eastern bank of Dnieper River near Kherson

Berlin decided. The Russians won't be happy. Ukraine gets more tanks

Ukraine successfully pushing Russian navy out of Crimea — Stoltenberg

I could go on.

Reactions: RPN
I did not look at all of them, but when I clicked on the first one, it was Ukrainian Pravda, not really a western news media, and even the Pravda article cites as its source the Facebook page of the General Staff of The Armed Forced of Ukraine. So, basically a tabulation in Pravda of a Facebook post . . .

• Haha
Reactions: RPN and NoDopes
The second one is repeating the Facebook claims . . . and it is Z Live News, a German site that allows paid propaganda and frequently posts Ukrainian and Russian propaganda under the guise of news.

You can find the Russian side on Z Live News, too, so that is a really odd choice for you.

Hardly western media, again.

I think I am going to stop clicking on your links. You did not even try to look out there at what the news stories from mainstream news outlets are reporting. Instead, you just went searching for cherry picked crap that you thought supported your claim. Typical I-want-to-win-the-internet bullshit. You care more about pretending to be right on the internet than actually opening your eyes and seeing what is really happening.

Try typing "Ukraine," then selecting "news" and just read what the mainstream press is reporting instead of going down your weird rabbit hole of trying to prove a point. Then see if you even have a point to prove.

It's war, it's all propaganda. Choose to believe one, both or none.

I'll take door number 3.

Yeah, that was kind of the point of my post # 3051. The "sources" in the mainstream reporting on what is actually happening in the war are basically whatever Ukraine and Russia tell the press.

Try typing "Ukraine," then selecting "news" and just read what the mainstream press is reporting instead of going down your weird rabbit hole of trying to prove a point. Then see if you even have a point to prove.
If a couple of news posts get you that upset you need to step away from the internet.

Clue: it’s ALL propaganda. On all sides. You have to sort through the articles to get information. If that is not your strongpoint I understand. And If you think western media is neutral and more reliable, I have an amazing bridge for you.

Reactions: JR_77
The second one is repeating the Facebook claims . . . and it is Z Live News, a German site that allows paid propaganda and frequently posts Ukrainian and Russian propaganda under the guise of news.

You can find the Russian side on Z Live News, too, so that is a really odd choice for you.

I think I am going to stop clicking on your links. You did not even try to look out there at what the news stories from mainstream news outlets are reporting. Instead, you just went searching for cherry picked crap that you thought supported your claim. Typical I-want-to-win-the-internet bullshit. You care more about pretending to be right on the internet than actually opening your eyes and seeing what is really happening.
Keep hitting that Copium.
5CF5C2F6-0839-4BCB-BA86-B19785ACE8F7.jpeg

Military summary on YouTube does a halfway decent job covering. He claims he's unbiased but is clearly pro-Russia. Still, he's mostly fair in reporting.
I see trading land back and forth with minimal advancement by either side. The drones level out the playing field a bunch.

Very interesting that Putin has the means, but mostly doesn't attack northern targets unless he gets pissed about some of those UK missiles launches from planes taking out Crimean targets, and he goes berserk on several airports. Then it's all quiet again.

Military summary on YouTube does a halfway decent job covering. He claims he's unbiased but is clearly pro-Russia. Still, he's mostly fair in reporting.
I see trading land back and forth with minimal advancement by either side. The drones level out the playing field a bunch.

Very interesting that Putin has the means, but mostly doesn't attack northern targets unless he gets pissed about some of those UK missiles launches from planes taking out Crimean targets, and he goes berserk on several airports. Then it's all quiet again.
I watch his videos too.
He's clearly pro Russia but I don't see much propaganda from him.

No much changes on the ground.
Russia is likely waiting for the western help to dry up.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Smell of a coup in Ukraine - A. Arestovich: "I have the support of important Generals" - Zelensky: "They are setting up a new Maidan to overthrow me"!

Read the story and then check the source. I am having an argument like that, it is fun. The election was stolen, there is no proof. Here is your proof. That is a right wing rag, your source is garbage. Well that source got it from this court document, this is happening in court, the judge ruled on it, and they are re doing the election. Then they are not on line for a few days after that for some reason.

Yes it is childish, and why should I bother. If I was not bored I doubt I would. But as I am bored, why not, perhaps your eyes might start to open a bit.