• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The World Wide Pandemic Police

greasy fuck.jpg

" . . . all enemies, foreign and domestic . . . "
I remember when I joined the Navy and was sworn in and took the oath , I had trouble grasping the “domestic“ enemy part. Being born and brought up right when Korea wound down and post WW ll , the thought of taking arms against other Americans wasn’t on my mind or thought process. Even after seeing the beginning of and serving in the clusterfuck called Vietnam , I still couldn’t fathom whats taking place now. Then 911 happened and we have basically lost everything thought we had.☹️
I will be 70 , never thought I’d make it this far ! That said , being in the 4th quarter of life has its ups and downs. I know where my line in the sand has been drawn , and I literally have run out of fucks to give. Not sure what I would do if I was a military aged MAN now ? But I do know what I will not do today or ever ….I will not comply.
🇺🇸

I remember when I joined the Navy and was sworn in and took the oath , I had trouble grasping the “domestic“ enemy part. Being born and brought up right when Korea wound down and post WW ll , the thought of taking arms against other Americans wasn’t on my mind or thought process. Even after seeing the beginning of and serving in the clusterfuck called Vietnam , I still couldn’t fathom whats taking place now. Then 911 happened and we have basically lost everything thought we had.☹️
I will be 70 , never thought I’d make it this far ! That said , being in the 4th quarter of life has its ups and downs. I know where my line in the sand has been drawn , and I literally have run out of fucks to give. Not sure what I would do if I was a military aged MAN now ? But I do know what I will not do today or ever ….I will not comply.
🇺🇸
73 here and in 100% agreement.

Its not the world we grew up in, especially if youre from rural America.

There is no such thing as an international accord that bypasses Senatorial ratification.

You're an idiot if you believe otherwise.

Sure potato can sign whatever he wants. It isn't binding on us until the Senate says it is.

And why do the rest of you entertain morons like this one? Is your constitutional knowledge that weak?

Reactions: Jsp556
And why do the rest of you entertain morons like this one? Is your constitutional knowledge that weak?
They have a work around.
WHO says do this.
NIH, CDC and the rest pass it along and tell the citizens to do it.
The government sends goons with badges and guns to enforce it. Any business that doesn't follow gets their business license revoked.
The courts are part of the government and will use legal mumbo jumbo to allow it.
I guess people didn't pay attention to the last couple years.
They wipe their ass with the constitution

There is no such thing as an international accord that bypasses Senatorial ratification.

You're an idiot if you believe otherwise.

Sure potato can sign whatever he wants. It isn't binding on us until the Senate says it is.

I hate to say this, but how strong do you think the Constitution is today? I for one have seen more than enough examples of it being ignored, especially the last serval years. Our current government (not just this administration) is getting further and further from following our most important document. Too many Americans were forced into unemployment, mandated to take an experimental "vaccine", give trillions of our money to other countries, open our borders, and are now being pushed into what very well may be WWIII possibly even nuclear war.

Our rights & our freedoms that is guaranteed by the Constitution are being stripped away from us little by little. It can happen, because it is happening. Open your eyes and look around.

They have a work around.
WHO says do this.
NIH, CDC and the rest pass it along and tell the citizens to do it.
The government sends goons with badges and guns to enforce it. Any business that doesn't follow gets their business license revoked.
The courts are part of the government and will use legal mumbo jumbo to allow it.
I guess people didn't pay attention to the last couple years.
They wipe their ass with the constitution
Exactly

Well not exactly, possibly but not exactly. Bahama mama signed the Small Arms Treaty. It has yet to be ratified or enforced.

Reactions: atomic41
How much does one value one's life?
I suppose that would have a very individualistic answer. I have spoke with some who in my opinion is not very much. But I'm not sure what that really has to do with this topic. I guess in the most extreme circumstance it is relevant but I sure hope it doesn't need to get there before we as a country take action.

I suppose that would have a very individualistic answer. I have spoke with some who in my opinion is not very much. But I'm not sure what that really has to do with this topic. I guess in the most extreme circumstance it is relevant but I sure hope it doesn't need to get there before we as a country take action.

If, as you and a few others, say in this thread and the rule of law is truly dead then it's time to go all in and lay it down.

If, as you and a few others, say in this thread and the rule of law is truly dead then it's time to go all in and lay it down.
Ahhh, gotcha. I haven't said the rule of law is truly dead, nor have I seen any other post in this thread that says or even implies that. So please don't put words in my mouth.

What I am saying and how I interpret what others are saying is things are headed in a bad direction. We have lost some of our freedoms and if people don't acknowledge that then things will continue in that same direction. I hope your truly happy with the leadership in this country and the decisions they are making. I am not, and I'm not afraid to say it...

Ahhh, gotcha. I haven't said the rule of law is truly dead, nor have I seen any other post in this thread that says or even implies that. So please don't put words in my mouth.

What I am saying and how I interpret what others are saying is things are headed in a bad direction. We have lost some of our freedoms and if people don't acknowledge that then things will continue in that same direction. I hope your truly happy with the leadership in this country and the decisions they are making. I am not, and I'm not afraid to say it...
The rules of law is dead. It can’t be rule of law for 85% of the time or even for 99% of the people. It’s a for all and all the time or not at all or for anyone. That said I don’t see guns a blazing being the way other than to protect oneself and those around him. A better solution is to stop pretending there is a constitution that means anything and just turn our backs and walk away removing any authority the gov’t seemingly has over us. If we ignore their court orders, their fines, their penalties, their taxes, their mandates, and their police, then we the people just took back power and restored our freedom. It can be done peacefully. Escalation would have to come from the state and their badged foot soldiers that protect and empower it. This is where the right to life and liberty if believed, would have to be defended if necessary.

The big problem is getting people to understand this. Instead they want to pretend to vote for a hand selected “candidate” in the next fake as fuck election somehow convincing themselves it can make a difference when the next globalist neocon republican gets his turn being placed in office by the powers that be. With this kind of almost religion/faith like belief in the system that fucks them, I don’t think most people will ever wake up to the truth. It’s almost as if they are in a hypnotic state. People must be convinced in meaningful numbers and I don’t have the solution how considering how easy even the atrocities over the last few years have been overlooked and/or accepted by so many.

Reactions: jbell