• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Their Women Are So Genteel

I only watched the first half before getting bored. What jumped out at me is that one of the participants knew the video was running and was playing to the camera. Her attempt to take control of the situation did show an error in her world view. I would like to think that if it were me and my daughter and her friends, instead of arguing with the officer I would be asking my daughter why she was riding with someone who was not properly registered and insured. I understand it can be difficult to choose your child's friends but I would hope that I could find a way to encourage my daughter to make better choices.

Other parents with older children have cautioned me that showing any parental disapproval of a friend (or SO) of a child can have the opposite of the desired result. One friend feels that part of the reason that three of his children are in bad marriages is because at some point he let each of them know that they could do better and subsequently each child became closer to the eventual spouse.

reasons i cant be a cop......i have 0 patience for these cunts and would have tasered her bitch ass.....

i HATE that "do you know who i am? " attitude........youre a fucking cunt, now shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
The cop wasted too much time with the wrong answer. He should have just told her that the driver is an adult and legally he can not discuss the case with a stranger. Although it did last long enough for her to show her ass and lose her position.

Different rules for Politburo members.

We had an even worse example in one of the "enlightened Liberal Progressive" counties in Texas
Kept her job and didn't get voted out.

And then of course I love to talk to local democrats about..... JWP.....

Hate to use the word Cunt, but that's exactly it.
I don’t hate to use it. This cunt is a prime example of the arrogant, entitled people that have been put into positions of power within the Demokratic party. They kiss minority ass while in the spotlight and crap on everyone when they don’t think anyone is watching.