• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You may shut the f--- up!" the woman, Caren Z. Turner

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-profanity-laced-confrontation-with-cops.html

Wow- what a victim - You cops ruined their weekend!!

— snip—

Police released a video Tuesday showing a former financial adviser to Hillary Clinton getting involved in a heated, profanity-laced confrontation with several officers.

"You may shut the f--- up!" the woman, Caren Z. Turner, 60, shrieks at an officer at one point.

Typical entitled bitch. Those officers showed a lot of restraint, while getting some smartassery in as well. Good for them, now she can go bitch stomp around her three homes.

Reactions: hermosabeach
can you imagine that bitches husband, hes got to look like a shell shock whipped pup.

cop on our veiwing left looked cool as fuck to party with

Reactions: Bender
The cop on the right did state the driver was 18. And, if she wanted to know what was going on, then she could ask him. Unless she is his lawyer, she needs to stay the fuck out of it.

Heinous bitch would be too kind. Typical "Do you know who I am?" attitude. Cops showed admirable restraint in not using batons or a taser on her.

“Yale....MIT....I will talk to the Mayor, the Chief of Police....yadaa....yadaa” Excuse me ma’am, you might want to pick that up (pointing to ground)..you just dropped a name.

Times like that I just smile inside and imagine the person trying to behave like that when I see them again in a courtroom. The man or woman in the robes doesn’t tolerate that stuff.

I think those two cops did a spectacular job dealing with that bitch given her attitude. Not once did they escalate or get heated or act like dicks.