• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!....... just not you......

I am Connor McCleod from the Clan McCleod. I have been alive 450 years and I cannot die.

Then, again, there is Clancy Brown as the Kurgan.

Fucking pigs. Dude can't even drunk play with a katana without being shot by police!
Pig should have confirmed if the sword was actually sharpened before shooting him.
If they had to shoot him, why couldn't they just shoot the sword out of his hands, or in the leg?
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

That officer did a hell of a job keeping calm and talking to him civilly. Good shoot.

The real question is... Was that 1 outta 2 or 2 outta 2

I do wonder if they could have tried the stun gun first. Then, again, there is no way to know if the sword was sharpened. That is the use of deadly force.

Sharp or not, that is irrelevant. It's still a deadly weapon.
I am with you, on this. And plenty of times, a taser did nothing to someone who is blasted out of their mind on whatever substance.

As for perfecting the use of katana, it can be done with a wooden sword in a gym or even in the room. Even the Kurgan practiced in his room.

Someone asked if they had bothered to see if the blade was sharp. I submit there was no time. He drew from the scabbard, waved around a few times and went into full charge, prepared to meet his destiny. And he did meet his destiny.

Just playing devil's advocate for a moment.

Even if that dude went back in time to 1347 and he had been a lone French knight who survived Crecy, and charged at a group of English bowmen in an attempt to 'save his honor', he would have met the same results, and at a little bit farther range. They wouldn't even have let him get within 20 yards before he becomes a pincushion...

There is a reason why projectile weapons dominated, and soon replaced everything else on the battlefield. Long time ago there had been one weird neckbeard weeb on ARF who interjected into a thread about carbine vs. full length AR for home defense and this mofo said that he could unsheath his katana "faster than any one of you burger stuffers can get your ARs into ready". What. The. Fuck... Complete devolving of a good thread into everybody clowning and shitting on that weirdo.

Some people REALLY are the main characters in their own imaginary epic stories. The unhinged dude in Iowa yelling at freight trains also comes to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws and wildcats
Fat pussy should have mastered the pike, that would have given him the stand off distance he needed to poke some holes of his own.

^^^ Reminds of the British officer in WWII that carried his basket hilt sword into action. Except he didn't die...

WTF is going on we have another tryout and fail. You have to sign in because "it's disturbing". First part of video guy breaks into convenience store attacks a lady. Then It switches to a call from the grocery store where this dude FAFOs a few days later.

That is a lot of exertion to go through in order to die.

I know people are going to say he had the right to be armed, as we all have that right. And our society does not approve of us waving guns around, even if we can prove they are safe. Police are going to shoot you, that is what our society wants. Law and order.

That's the crap we get for turning the mentally ill out in society. They should be locked up in a home/hospital, somewhere safe for themselves and others. Instead, they walk among us and live on the streets, killing us and dying like this. It's a piss poor reflection of our society.

• Love
Reactions: FredHammer
Not to deprecate the actions and judgment of the responding officers, but a technique I've used to prevent "Officer Induced Suicide" is to disengage with the upfront encounter and plan a different response to the subject. In this case, it would be "Ok Sir! Have a nice night!" and then drive around the hotel to get into a better position to surprise the wacko then taser, or bean bag in a way that didn't involve a charge of the suspect and ultimately prevent the death of the subject.

Reactions: Ronws