• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

THere is stupid then there is ???

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This woman was talking to several different people, on social media, about killing her husband. One of them turned her over to the cops, who spoke to her about it, and she kept on trying. I dont think Ive encountered such blatant stupidity before.

Inside Scorned Airman Katelyn Day's Wild Plot to Off Husband ...​

https://www.thedailybeast.com › inside-scorned-airman-...

17 hours ago — A member of the U.S. Air Force schemed to kill her estranged husband for a six-figure life insurance payout by poisoning his energy drinks ...

29 years old and an A1C? Yeah, lots of reasons why I suppose, but suspect there’s a reason or three for that stellar career so far.

“Air Power!”

Reactions: Snuby642
    Do it.... just dont get attached
    I'm not arguing crazy sex isn't the best sex, just that we're not the ones to worry about getting attached. Next thing you know, she's showing up unannounced, following you around, and photoshopping you and her into a bride and groom picture a day later

• Haha
    Reactions: GreenGO Juan
    I'm not arguing crazy sex isn't the best sex, just that we're not the ones to worry about getting attached. Next thing you know, she's showing up unannounced, following you around, and photoshopping you and her into a bride and groom picture a day later
    I had one coming around and leaving little offerings at my front door in the middle of the night.

Reactions: canezach