• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Theres a special place in hell for these people...

Re: Theres a special place in hell for these people...

Justice served, with no paperwork, no fiscal impact, and no wasted time. If this happened more often, there would be fewer incidents occurring.

A damn shame the daughter was molested, but at least the episode ended as it should have.

There are two sad things about this story:
1. The poor child even had to be subjected to such a thing
2. The father will likely go to jail for defending his child.

I feel sorry for the family, but the molester was granted swift justice.

Let's just pray common sense and justice plays out the way it should, for once.

THIS IS WHAT I CALL JUSTICE!

The scumbag won't be able to commit the crime again because he has made his bed in HELL!

Good for the father to star up for his daughter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jethro3898</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2. The father will likely go to jail for defending his child.
</div></div>

Well if the trial is in Shiner or anywhere near it I would doubt you'd find enough people to form a jury that would convict the father. I could be wrong but Texas isn't NYC or similar venue. A huge thank you to the father, I'd buy him a beer, my heart truly goes out to the daughter as no girl/woman should ever have to go through that and good riddance to the scum that wanted to hurt a little girl.

According to another article I read on Foxnews, they said he's likely not to be charged. I hope not.

probably the best thing is for everyone to just forget the whole thing. Let the bones of the pervert fade to dust and his name forgotten and the family heal, move on and the daughter to grow up into a fine young woman with no care or worry of the day and the father to know in his heart that when his little girl needed him most he was there and then some.

I am glad the POS is dead and the girl survived.

I can not imagine what I would do if something like this happened to one of my kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am glad the POS is dead and the girl survived.

I can not imagine what I would do if something like this happened to one of my kids. </div></div>

I'm sure most of us could imagine but I'd be willing to bet someone(bad guy) would be missing his court date.

No amount of beating is enough for people like that. Makes me sick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">probably the best thing is for everyone to just forget the whole thing. Let the bones of the pervert fade to dust and his name forgotten and the family heal, move on and the daughter to grow up into a fine young woman with no care or worry of the day and the father to know in his heart that when his little girl needed him most he was there and then some.

</div></div>

+1000 She's young enough and with the right support and prayer she can heal.

One less piece of garbage in the world in my opinion.

I hope that seeing her father stand up and do his best to defend her, will help in the healing process.

Every father should get the opportunity to kill their daughters molester/rapist. Hate that this happened to this little girl, but I'm glad the father was able to put him down before he could harm anyone else.

They don't mess around in Texas. Wonder what the outcome would be if it happened in California?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chingon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They don't mess around in Texas. Wonder what the outcome would be if it happened in California? </div></div>

California with their "progressive thinking" would've convicted the daughter for actions resulting in the perv's death.

I wont say what I would do, its enough to know that at my age, life in prison isn't very long.

It would be almost humorous if the dad was charged, did go to trial and inadvertently the entire jury was Texas snipershide members. Quickest jury trail in US history with I'd suspect the entire jury buying the dad a beer after the trial.

Good for the dad in delivering real justice that a broken system will typically fail to serve. As flyingbullseye said...It'd be a fast trial with the beer aflowing after.
This just adds to my plan that when I retire, I'm moving to Texas. (If I can ever get a taste for extreme heat)

The same justic needs to happen to sandusky. That would make happy valley happy again.

Michigan's self-defense law states the following as one justified reason for the use of force:

"The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent sexual assault of himself or herself or of another individual."

Other states may have similar laws or case history.

this is the kind of shit that forces me to never allow my daughter out of my sight. Yesterday we were at the park, and I couldn't help but notice that I happen to just follow her around everywhere at the playground. Hopefully this doesn't become too much of a hindrance when she is 35.

Praying for recovery for the family.

I too am extra cautious when I do have my daughter and I lecture her about the ways of the world. She's good with a knife though!

This guy can rot in hell...

I hope it's not turned into a race thing though, lately the media can take anything and flip it to a race thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is the kind of shit that forces me to never allow my daughter out of my sight. Yesterday we were at the park, and I couldn't help but notice that I happen to just follow her around everywhere at the playground. Hopefully this doesn't become too much of a hindrance when she is 35.

Praying for recovery for the family. </div></div>

+1 on that one sir.

The father needs to be voted "father of the Year" on this Father's Day!! God bless the family and God bless Texas!