• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There's no moral equivalence between Americanism & Leftism

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
I get what you are saying but 'virtue signaling' from the right is just as annoying from the left. I travel the world every other week and the global network of commerce is far more complicated than you think. I have no problem 'you doing you' but don't preach to us and say call us weak minded Americans. Frankly something I would expect Nancy or AOC to say.

Facebook is a better place for this type of post...either place you still sound ignorant.

Another elitist who doesn't get it at all. If you think trying to protect the free world's shooting community from "fully manufactured CCP products from CCP companies" is 'virtue signaling', you're definitely a Karen. China is actively engaged in economic war against us while playing by rules heavily slanted in their favor.

If you think there's moral equivalence between Pro-Freedom speech and the Left's propaganda, you must be a Karen. I'm not on Facebook because BigTech is a propaganda arm of the democrat party- and I'm not a Karen.

You're probably the type of Karen who lists all of the stuff people might own from industries already taken over by the CCP, in your effort to defend buying shooting related finished products from CCP companies... The reality is that all those examples are a much better argument to defend the shooting community from further encroachment by the CCP.

Have you kicked any Americans off of planes just for wearing a Trump, MAGA, or Let's Go Brandon mask?

Another elitist who doesn't get it at all. If you think trying to protect the free world's shooting community from "fully manufactured CCP products from CCP companies" is 'virtue signaling', you're definitely a Karen. China is actively engaged in economic war against us while playing by rules heavily slanted in their favor.

If you think there's moral equivalence between Pro-Freedom speech and the Left's propaganda, you must be a Karen. I'm not on Facebook because BigTech is a propaganda arm of the democrat party- and I'm not a Karen.

You're probably the type of Karen who lists all of the stuff people might own from industries already taken over by the CCP, in your effort to defend buying shooting related finished products from CCP companies... The reality is that all those examples are a much better argument to defend the shooting community from further encroachment by the CCP.

Have you kicked any Americans off of planes just for wearing a Trump, MAGA, or Let's Go Brandon mask?
I dont know where you dug up the OP but youre right on about the CCP. If you havent, watch this video. I cant address the Chinese people per se, but their leaders are vermin, and thats insulting to vermin.

I do agree that BS from the right (which doesnt necessarily represent 'Americanism' is just as sickening as from the left.

Reactions: BLEE

Kevin, you're a fool and live in lala-land. I have done nothing mentioned above, call me a Karen I could give a shit what you think. You were shitposting in a thread on the new Aimpoint and now have started this thread with no context.

Go take your meds troll, only people I have had removed from my aircraft are drunk dudes that run their mouth like you. I could care less what propaganda mask you wear. You are not protecting anyone from anything...you sound like an angry troll looking for attention. Must be another lonely night for you...

Last edited:
Kevin, you're a fool and live in lala-land. I have done nothing mentioned above, call me a Karen I could give a shit what you think. You were shitposting in a thread on the new Aimpoint and now have started this thread with no context.

Go take your meds troll, only people I have had removed from my aircraft are drunk dudes that run their mouth like you. I could care less what propaganda mask you wear. You are not protecting anyone from anything...you sound like an angry troll looking for attention. Must be another lonely night for you...

I have no dog in this fight but maybe dude was just asking how can you support 2A while buying CCP manufactured products?

Seems like a fair question.

IMO, you are free to do what ever, but most adults know there are consequences even if not immediately observed. But cheap and instant gratification is a strong draw, and none of us are immune.

Reactions: BLEE and Milf Dots
I have no dog in this fight but maybe dude was just asking how can you support 2A while buying CCP manufactured products?

Seems like a fair question.

IMO, you are free to do what ever, but most adults know there are consequences even if not immediately observed. But cheap and instant gratification is a strong draw, and none of us are immune.
I hear what you are saying...but no, he wasn't asking that at all. He was shitposting in an Aimpoint thread then went full rage and started this with no context. If he wanted to ask that question he could have just started a thread on the topic. Buying optics in a global supply chain is outside of his wheelhouse of knowledge. He is doing nothing to protect 2A...he's just on his soapbox.

Good news...most all the stuff any of us could want in this hobby is made here in the US and we have some great companies that make great things. I laugh when people give school stats and the US's rank in the world when most of the innovation comes from here and not Finland. Low cost products from overseas does help some get into this hobby...and thats not bad because its more 2A support because you need a firearm to put it on and ammo to shoot with it, and this is an expensive hobby.

Only Karen wants a war with Russia.

Only Karen supports Ukraine.

Only Karen shoots 6.5

Only Karen buys a Vortex

Only Karen drinks Coke!

Only Karen pays hazmat

****SING TO THE OLD DR. PEPPER SONG****
I'm a Karen, your're a Karen, he's a Karen, she's a Karen, wouldn't you like to be a Karen too!

(Be a Karen)

Drink Doctor Pepper!

China
ChinA
ChiNa
CHINA

Go home Karen, you're drunk

Maybe we can do 'Karen' like 'Marklar' from south park.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Dear Karen:
When the CCP emitter and electro-optics company Huanic wanted to sell their CCP stuff here in America- they invented the label 'HoIosun'. I won't even go into all the perfect reasons to boycott CCP companies because you just won't get it. In fact, you probably won't change your buying habits even if china invades taiwan.

I'll stick with duty rated electro optics from Aimpoint, Trijicon, Elcan, because I don't hate America or workers of the western world enough to buy from the free world's greatest external threat- the CCP.

anti_chinese_communist_party_ccp_button-r85973c63e75f4651bc46fad14d7842c7_k94rf_307.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Karen:
When the CCP emitter and electro-optics company Huanic wanted to sell their CCP stuff here in America- they invented the label 'HoIosun'. I won't even go into all the perfect reasons to boycott CCP companies because you just won't get it. In fact, you probably won't change your buying habits even if china invades taiwan.

I'll stick with duty rated electro optics from Aimpoint, Trijicon, Elcan, because I don't hate America or workers of the western world enough to buy from the free world's greatest external threat- the CCP.

View attachment 7825271

For those that believe we'll end up in a shooting match with the Chy-Knees,
how awesome would it be to whack them using products they manufactured?

HoloSig to the rescue!!

• Haha
There are Patriots and trait-triots in our shooting world.

Last edited:
People called me a traitor for shooting weapons in Russian calibers...
I got over it.