• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing thermal imaging hog hunting

Re: thermal imaging hog hunting

That is cool as shit!!! I have done this with nightvision, and it is undescribable! Honestly it almost seems like it isn't real, almost more video gameish than actual hunting, but man it sure is fun!!!

Nice...we got a good thermal camera that I'm taking home to have a peek at the hill sides...we've got lots of pigs on the hills surrounding my house, can't use guns in this area, but I can at least take a peek...

That is incredible...

Mark

Too bad the thermal weapon sights run about 30K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Match308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad the thermal weapon sights run about 30K</div></div>

damn are they that much? I guess if you start a hog control business and get a small business loan you could afford one. I am sure those guys charge a pretty penny for people to come and shoot, and charge the farmers for hog population control.

Yep.... double dipping.... only makes good bizzness sense.

I wouldn't mind doing that one time (bucket list item).

Jagerpro

PRICES FOR OUR TWO-NIGHT HUNTS
2 Hunters 3 Hunters
Deposit $1100 $1650
Full Payment $2200 $3300

Pretty Pricey.

You'll need to shoot a couple dozen hogs to recoup the cost....

Met the guys from www.tacticalhogcontrol.com at the hunters extravaganza earlier this year in ft. worth. Seemed like good guys to hunt with Saw some of thier guns, they have AR's in 223, 243 wssm, and 308 with cans. All with either NV or thermal scopes.

WHat Thermal Imager is that. Can you get that kind of image quality for under 6000.00 or at least close?