• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Thermal Scope Recommendations

Not that I am aware of. I use a selfie stick with an internal battery in the handle and this allows me to run a Phenom for longer periods of time.

Hey ya'll, just a quick update because I remebered! My wife ended up buying me for christmas a package deal for the the AGM Rattler TS50-640 & TS25-256 scopes. Not exactly what I was looking at, but happy with my new tools, and pleased all those years of PsyOps training paid off with influencing my wife to get me the new tools!

I have been pretty pleased with both so far, I have yet to get time to call in the yotes, but ive noticed theyve stopped coming around as much, but ive also only got my trail cam pointed down one avenue of their approach, so Im sure theyve found other ways onto the property.

Now to buy some NVGs!

Check out the Pulsar Thermion 2s and the new one released at SHOT, with LRF.

Today Pulsar releases the Talion 2, should do the job at a good price (2500?).
I’m definitely keeping my eyes on all that you mentioned. I currently have the Bering Hogster R35 and like and plan on keeping it. But I was really interested in the iray bolt tl35 or similar for easier use on bolt gun. I haven’t been able to find much info on the bolt other than some influencers that use it and companies that sell it.

Reactions: stefan73
If yer only going to 500, the NOX will suit you fine. I recently got mine on heated steel plates at 400-yds with my AR at a local NV shoot. The image quality is typical Nvision stuff....i.e., awesome. Forgive the graininess of the photos....I think there's some compression issue when saving them from MS Paint in my computer. I like the smaller size of the NOX-35 and how lightweight it is on my AR.

View attachment 7753572
You can easily see the steel plates (white-hot squares) at the berms out to 500 yds. I have a shorter can still in "jail". Hopefully it is released soon so I can stop using this 9" long .30-cal behemoth! LoL

View attachment 7753573
There were deer walking around all over the place. No zoom.

View attachment 7753574
Another deer a bit further east, at 2x zoom.

Hope this helps.
I see you have been playing at Tom's place. Great pics btw

Reactions: earthquake
question. Had trijicon mark 2, nox 35 and thermion xp50. I want a 3 x and I don’t want to Nuc manually. Get a Rico 3x 640(Alpha) or stick with a thermion 2 xp50(getting replacement under warranty)

question. Had trijicon mark 2, nox 35 and thermion xp50. I want a 3 x and I don’t want to Nuc manually. Get a Rico 3x 640(Alpha) or stick with a thermion 2 xp50(getting replacement under warranty)
In the same boat. I just want a 3x with LRF. I've had 1st gen Trails, a Thermion and a Halo XRF.

I think I'm going to try the Rico. WTH if it doesn't work for me it won't be anything new.

You could go with a Super Yoter - R 50mm. It is 3x. No LRF yet (scheduled for Fall of 2022), but neither did your other options.

Super Yoter R

Lots of footage of Super Yoter coyotes can be viewed here.

I like the Panther336 or Bering sells it as the Beast 336. Built like tanks. I have three of them, one setup as a dedicated scope, one setup as a clip on, and one that I need to get around to selling lol. I like the clip on for long range but the 2x-8x dedicated on an AR is easy use for a few hundred yards.

I went with the XG50 and bought extra batteries.
3X base mag and has some type of BAE thing in it that makes me feel special.
Even without an LRF, it will kill.

Reactions: P&Y
Rico 640 or alpha(if ever comes out) seems like best 3x with auto nuc. Now have to decide get Rico or pay another 1k for alpha. I used bravo 2wks ago and really liked 3 power,but damn buttons are a lot harder than thermions