• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Thermal SH venders

Tcoddington

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2017
I have been going back and forth on what thermal to buy. I have been looking a Trijicon, Pulsar, and N-vision and I think it might be beneficial for me to chat with a professional. Wondering who the go to thermal venders are to 1.) help me decide 2.) get a good deal. Thanks Tom
P.S. Sorry if this has already been asked.

Last edited:
Need more info:

1) Budget?
2) Short/Medium/Long Range?
3) What kit do you already have? NV/PVS-14?

Need more info:

1) Budget?
2) Short/Medium/Long Range?
3) What kit do you already have? NV/PVS-14?
I am new to night time hunting. Budget 4000-6000. Range I live in Northern michigan and I hunt farms to woods, so range varies. To narrow it down shots usually range from 100-250. Currently I have no other kit, this would be my first piece.

Reactions: TheHorta
If you walk about, you’ll want something for your head before you get a dedicated weapon scope. The new Nox can do both, so you might want to have a look at that.

If you basically move to a spot and hunker down for a while, you can get away with a dedicated scope. Super Hogster is cheap for what it does. I’ve never owned anything Pulsar and have heard mixed reviews from epic to disastrous. Nox by N-Vision is American made and looks to be pretty epic, but is at the high end of your range. A Halo 25mm (also NVision) or ReapIR 35mm are excellent options.

I’d start with the Nox, if you can swing it, and get a bump helmet and mount for it, if your heart it set on thermal.

Otherwise, snag a decent PVS-14, and IR laser like the TNVC TOR and a Vampire IR/white light plus a bump helmet and accessories.

If you walk about, you’ll want something for your head before you get a dedicated weapon scope. The new Nox can do both, so you might want to have a look at that.

If you basically move to a spot and hunker down for a while, you can get away with a dedicated scope. Super Hogster is cheap for what it does. I’ve never owned anything Pulsar and have heard mixed reviews from epic to disastrous. Nox by N-Vision is American made and looks to be pretty epic, but is at the high end of your range. A Halo 25mm (also NVision) or ReapIR 35mm are excellent options.

I’d start with the Nox, if you can swing it, and get a bump helmet and mount for it, if your heart it set on thermal.

Otherwise, snag a decent PVS-14, and IR laser like the TNVC TOR and a Vampire IR/white light plus a bump helmet and accessories.
Thank you for the info. Is there a vender on the Hide that you recommend using for N-vision NOX?